vent about WDW bus passengers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm new to the Dads but you guys rock . Let it be Known that Family ,love for Beer and Respect for others are just a few qualities that make up the character of the Dis Dads.:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Oh. I thought it was the thread to discuss common courtesy on public transportation in general :confused3

I stand corrected!!!! yes it is and me using common courtesy on public transportation would make me a gentleman. And anyone else that used common courtesy would be considered generous human

By the way, gentlemen (and you know who you are ;)) - I have to admit I'm impressed. At first I thought "the Disney Dads" were just a couple of DIS members having gentle fun. I'm happy to see there are so many of you and you have such an upbeat attitude and think so much alike... yet without the slightest possibility of ever being accused of drinking the Kool-Aid.

By the way, gentlemen (and you know who you are ;)) - I have to admit I'm impressed. At first I thought "the Disney Dads" were just a couple of DIS members having gentle fun. I'm happy to see there are so many of you and you have such an upbeat attitude and think so much alike... yet without the slightest possibility of ever being accused of drinking the Kool-Aid.

We could possibly be qualified as a low level insurgency:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Thanks!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Just thought I'd stand up in support of my fellow Dis Dads.

Let us all STAND and be counted.

Thanks for the nice statement....

(although most of us are drinking the kool-aid.. don't worry, it keep us sane dealing with threads like these ;))

We are a team!
T- Together

E - Everybody

A- Achives

M - More:thumbsup2

We don't need the kool-aid but on a serious note we are just a bunch of guys with the love Disney.We are from all part of the world(Shout out to our friends from the north and across the pond)This thread just happened to come across the wrong way and we feel passionate about the way we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter