Very addicting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw a bottle message that said "from a Diser in the O.C." What is the O.C.?

I just got one from a DISser asking where is your next vacation going to be? Yeah finally got a bottle period! All I have gotten today was wiggley coarks! :)

Carl said:
I just saw a bottle message that said "from a Diser in the O.C." What is the O.C.?
A T.V. show??? :rotfl:

Orange County - California I believe...

My boss thinks I am working, that's why I am sending bottles and DISing!
---
stupid bottles have me hooked.
---
Tee hee

And this one

I WANT ONE!
---
I HAVE ONE!
m*RN ºoº

AuroraBorealis said:
Okay, who sent this one?!?!

I sent it back out with "Hope everything comes out okay!"
NOT me! I'm good here!

I just got one back I already replied on! :banana: It's doesn't quite meet the DIS guidelines so I won't post it. :guilty:

wdw4life said:
I just got one back I already replied on! :banana: It's doesn't quite meet the DIS guidelines so I won't post it. :guilty:
And your response was still there? That is quite a feat here...seems a lot of DIS messages go missing...

I got this one - then got it right back again - it must not have caught a good wave :confused3

I WANT ONE!
---
I HAVE ONE!
m*RN ºoº

TinkerBess_SnowTori said:
I got this one - then got it right back again - it must not have caught a good wave :confused3

I WANT ONE!
---
I HAVE ONE!
m*RN ºoº
Well - at least it made it from WI to SD...I just got that one about 10 minutes ago...

Ok I finally got one with DISer on it!

I must be greedy. I enjoy chocolate and men.
mse_Rikki_*0*
---

When the horn is turned on, it will signal an incoming bottle. No more going back and forth looking to see if a bottle has arrived yet.

Elvis Bloggs said:
Oh look.!!

Ever stare at the water and see faces???
---
Nope
---
whats a face
---
why?
---
How did you know that is what I do in my free time? DISer marksmom2006
---
square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square
---
sponge bob square pants! GR
---
ummm stupid messages
ck..from texas
---
I love to watch to sea it has a very calming effect
---
It is very calming, but my boss would not like it if I stared at it for too long! LOL
R. B.
Fernandina Beach, FL, USA

THATS ME!! THATS ME!! I finally was found out on the water! WOO HOO!

Just received my first oceangram. It posed a question about who you'd choose to be stranded on an island with. Someone posted Johnny Depp--DIS. Pretty cool for only finding this site this morning...don't know where I've been.

To whomever posted the above, I concur! :thumbsup2

mommy*RN said:
And your response was still there? That is quite a feat here...seems a lot of DIS messages go missing...
I actually was surprised. Most of my messages are never seen again. :sad2:

Cooooeeeee.!!

ok... all the bottles must be on someone else's shore... who's hogging? lol , I haven't had a bottle all day. Not even my own come back. Anyone out there? Hellllllloooooo?
---
I'm here in Canada!!!!!
---
loadsa bottles 'ere
ºoºdibbºoº
---
So. GA here, I get a bottle about every 2 mintues.
---
Bottles in CT are rolling in every 10 mins!
---
I'm getting them every few minutes. Carol in Plymouth, IN, USA 8-23-06

Just received this bottle:

I need a sitter for this Wednesday. No one wants to watch my boys. I don't know why......
---
I have to work in the morning, but I'll be around in the afternoon evening...give me a call! 867-5309 ask for Jenny!
m*RN ºoº
---
heh
---
jenny - i'l drop my boys off too - i'd love to go out. the next person who gets this can you please send it to jenny for me :)

EMC
---
Sorry, can't babysit. Not qualified.
---
Great, now that song is stuck in my head....8 6 7 5 3 0 9999
---

Way to go m*RN* Dis!
:rotfl: I am still singing it, too!

pilikia97 said:
Just received this bottle:

I need a sitter for this Wednesday. No one wants to watch my boys. I don't know why......
---
I have to work in the morning, but I'll be around in the afternoon evening...give me a call! 867-5309 ask for Jenny!
m*RN ºoº
---
heh
---
jenny - i'l drop my boys off too - i'd love to go out. the next person who gets this can you please send it to jenny for me :)

EMC
---
Sorry, can't babysit. Not qualified.
---
Great, now that song is stuck in my head....8 6 7 5 3 0 9999
---

Way to go m*RN* Dis!
:rotfl: I am still singing it, too!
Whoo hooo! :banana: This was one of my favorites...glad it's making the rounds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter