Very addicting

Status
Not open for further replies.
TinkerBess_SnowTori said:
My boss thinks I am working, that's why I am sending bottles and DISing!
---
stupid bottles have me hooked.
---
Tee hee

Ohh this one was mine -- I can't believe someone got a silly bottle of mine! :cool1:

Just found this one!

No one is sending messages
---
yes I am.

*DIS*ldubberly

luvmytwosams--I posted the Johnny Depp reply to who would you want to be stranded with on an island. I wish I was there now with him--LOL!!

Just got this one....

im dibbing of course, planning for WDW is the best therapy there is!
ES DIBB

What is dibbing? All I know how to do it DIS.

:confused3

uh oh... I see hours drifting by on this!! :teeth: I sent out a message, do you get a response or just random ones?

I just received my first message and it said it was going to self distruct in 5 seconds. I hope I get a better message soon. I sent a few out already.

Honeibee said:
Just got this one....

ES DIBB

It is a Disney website for UK.

Honeibee said:
Just got this one....

ES DIBB

there is a UK wdw forum called the dibb.

Benn lurking, and just now found time and privacy to send one! :) Do you only get back as many messages as you send out? Sorry if that's a repeat question, but I don't have time to read through 400 pages of posts! That would take up bottle-sending time! :rotfl:

Okay, I agree with others - a new addiction!?! Can I take another one? I've been putting a couple of signatures to let others know about DisBoards. I've yet to receive a bottle but have sent out loads.

I waited a long time for the first two but then they started appearing quicker

Yes, I've finally started receiving them...last one had words of wisdom on it, with the first one dated 8/18

Cool! There are some new faces here! Welcome! I've been addicted to OG since the OP posted the site. I don't get on as often as I would like, but you can thank my DD and DS for that!

nicdanh said:
I just received my first message and it said it was going to self distruct in 5 seconds. I hope I get a better message soon. I sent a few out already.
I just had to tell you I LOVE the pic in your siggy! How cute..all the kids sleeping...so sweet!

This is very addicting! I love it, I should be working, but no I keep sending bottles! I have gotten several with DISser's today and MSE. My question is what is MSE? It may have been covered already, I am sorry if I am repeating, just wondering what it is. Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter