Vintage WDW Ticket Media & Memorabilia Pictures

Poly Resort map for 1992 with old building names; we stayed in the former "Tahiti".

1204986216_TLTmo-XL.jpg

Friendly BUMP to see if anyone else has old ticket or brochure and map memorabilia to post! Otherwise I might have to go digging in my boxes in the basement again.....:eek:

WOW !! What great stuff here!! :thumbsup2

My contribution: EPCOT Opening Day Commemorative ticket Oct 1, 1982

DSC_00060429.jpg

I love seeing this! One of my mother's friends was there that day but who knows where that ticket stuff is!

All these are great, and seeing most of them brought back so many great childhood memories...

I did notice that some dis'ers have Unused, meaning no stamp, River Country tickets..WDW will honor these tickets still..my mom had our unused ones from 1982, she called, they said come on down, and we redeemed each one for a one day pass to any water park...they were shocked to see the old tickets, I wish I had scanned them for memory sake, darn it...but thought how awesome they honored them still, no extra cost, yes, as we know....Disney rocks:woohoo:

I just couldn't resist putting another item up here: Sorry about the photo quality.

Walt Disney First Day Issue
Disney Dollars
October 2, 1987

firstdollars.jpg

I've got original Disney Dollars from 1987, the year I was born. They're in a frame, I must take a photo

Lets see what I can show you now.....

This is Elliott from Pete's Dragon. It is an original cell actually used in the film production..ENJOY!!

image_77316620031022102921.jpg

It's been a while so I thought I'd bump it up. Add your vintage ticket and paper memorabilia here.

oh cool!

I have one of those MK Club tickets that i got on the worst camping trip EVER!! :rotfl: Memorial day weekend, Fort Wilderness, my legs and feet got eaten by deer flies, my bff at the time (whose family I was with) cut her foot in the shower.. neither of us could walk, but she had to be in a wheelchair b/c of the cut on the bottom of her foot.. oh my goodness..

here's my 3 season pass from jan 1987.. I was 9.. :eek:

ticketfront.jpg

ticketbacl.jpg

PS-- I'm a bad scanner.. hee hee

ETA::

I've got scans of a book from WDW from before the park opened... I don't own the book, I didn't scan it, I just found them online someplace and saved them b/c they interested me... Would it be ok to post them here?

I have one of those passes too! No idea where it might have ended up in all of our moves, but I was around 4 in 87-88. How cool, I couldn't remember what it said ... three season salute, thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter