Wait, weren't you just at Disney World? An August '14 Pre-Trip Report *updated 8/24*

Wanted to pop over and say how much i'm enjoying your pictures of the trip on your FB! Although, I feel like i'm cheating your TR by looking at them:rotfl:

Well, the TR will also have my witty dialogue ;)

Also been trying to take move video so hopefully will get a nice trip video put together a well.

Glad you made it safely!

Olivia will definitely freak over CRT (of course that's after her bodega makeover :rotfl:)! Curious to know if Judi will be successful in swapping the meat for the french toast, as that is something I would consider doing if I went there in the future. Sounds like it will be a fun MK day!

Epcot and MK Day 2 sound great!

I hope you are having a blast!!! Can't wait for the TR!

the Bodega did a great job and Olivia looked great. She did have a bit of a freak out moment when it hit he that we were going "in" the Castle. I think she was way more excited about meeting the princesses there than the fact we were eating there though :rotfl:

And everything worked out great with the food - they said Judi could sub whatever she wanted. They actually wound up bringing out the stuffed French Toast in a separate plate, then realized they had put bacon on the plate by accident so brought out an entire new plate of it (leaving the original as well). Then when her regular plate came out they also put French toast sticks on it ... So Judi definitely had enough to eat :lmao: BTW - was very happily surprised by how good the food overall was there.

Hope you are having a fantastic time!! Can't wait to read all about it!!! :goodvibes

I'm a little late, but hope you're having a great trip!!

Thanks! We got back yesterday morning - sad to have to be back but very happy and satisfied with the trip. Overall the kids did great and Emma was amazing ... we got so much done that we wanted to without feeling like we were pushing it too much (at least not very often). Though this was a very different trip for us without having grandparental help so everything we did was based around the kids (i.e., Judi and I didn't get on all the "big" rides we normally would go on) but that's fine with us, just had a bit of a learning curve.

Hope to get the trip report started later today (going through photopass pictures now) and will definitely post the link here when it is up

Welcome back!!! All caught up... just in time for your trip report to start!!!

I love those thank you cards you made!!! And the Vader/Mickey-as-the-emperor shirt is epic.

Gotta say I love how your kids' personalities come out in photos!!

Welcome back!!! All caught up... just in time for your trip report to start!!!

I love those thank you cards you made!!! And the Vader/Mickey-as-the-emperor shirt is epic.

Gotta say I love how your kids' personalities come out in photos!!

Thank you! Happy to report that we gave out about a dozen of the cards and they seemed to be appreciated! Got some complements on some of my shirts as well including that Vader/Mickey one

Yes - definitely can see each of the kids personalities in pictures. Got some great ones of Peter from the trip that show both how sweet and can be but also how much of a pistol he can be :rotfl:

Glad you had a great trip! Looking forward to reading all about it.

Thanks! Just started the Trip Report ... link will be in next update

Pre Trip Report: Part 44 - Link to Trip Report​

We arrived safely yesterday morning and had a wonderful trip ... a few things definitely did not happen as planned but that was ok - nothing major went wrong and very happy with how things went. Overall the kids were great and Emma did wonderfully!

I've started the Trip Report, the link is in my signature and also posted here:
It's kind of fun to do the impossible - Disney World with a 1 month old

Hope to see you all there! I will try to update it at least twice a week but if things get crazy at work might be periods of slower activity.

If anyone has any specific questions of how things went, let me know and I will be happy to answer.

TTFN

Yay! Trip report has started, heading over now! Glad you had a great trip and are home safely!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter