wait, what? it's another trip to disney! Sept 2014 FINAL UPDATE 1-28

Sounds like you all had a very fun time with Terri and her family, poor Hannah crying, not wanting to leave.

Oh no, it's over?! So so sad. Ugh a yucky super early flight is even worse. Glad the flight was uneventful.

Looking forward to a Disney Cruise PTR!

Lori! For some reason I have missed your updates lately. I was even thinking maybe you had thrown in the towel on the TR. I’m so sorry!

Dang! The Dopey drawings are REALLY good! We finally did the animation class at California Adventure last summer. Holy cow - we LOVED it!!!!

So glad you got to do TSMM. We are not insane about it like many, but we definitely enjoy it. I think your scores are amazing. We totally suck at it.

What an awesome interaction with the Green Army Man! I love stuff like that!!! :woohoo:

Sounds like a great time at 50s! That is one place that we have never tried and for some reason never makes the list. I’m not even sure why! :confused3

Ugh - that last night at Disney is so hard. Willow has definitely shed many a tear on our last nights. :(

I’m so sad it’s over. :( Can’t wait for your cruise though!

Aww Lori, this was such a fun trip report! I'm so sad it's over! :sad1:

I LOVE the photopass pictures of the four of you in front of the hat/stage at DHS. In your co-ordinated shirts! Amazing! Such a cute idea :goodvibes
Awww bless Hannah crying all the way back to the room, that's definitely how we all feel on our last night! I won't lie, I cried on our last day! :sad::lmao:

That's so cool that the caricature artist sold Rich the copse bride picture! You should definitely get it framed :goodvibes

4:55am Magical Express???? That's rough!!! Especially on departure day, ie. the worst day ever!!

Aww I wish I could travel in my pyjamas !! :rotfl:

Again, such a good trip report. I'm looking forward to reading about your cruise :thumbsup2:goodvibes

so sorry I've been gone for so long! this new format screwed me all up and then I had work issues, my mom's house burned down....you know, things got crazy after the holidays! but i'm back now and ready to wrap up this TR so I can start the cruise PTR!!!

Sounds like you all had a very fun time with Terri and her family, poor Hannah crying, not wanting to leave.

Oh no, it's over?! So so sad. Ugh a yucky super early flight is even worse. Glad the flight was uneventful.

Looking forward to a Disney Cruise PTR!

i can't wait to start the cruise PTR! i hope you'll come join in. i have no idea what doing a cruise is like, so this should be interesting planning!

Lori! For some reason I have missed your updates lately. I was even thinking maybe you had thrown in the towel on the TR. I’m so sorry!

Dang! The Dopey drawings are REALLY good! We finally did the animation class at California Adventure last summer. Holy cow - we LOVED it!!!!

So glad you got to do TSMM. We are not insane about it like many, but we definitely enjoy it. I think your scores are amazing. We totally suck at it.

What an awesome interaction with the Green Army Man! I love stuff like that!!! :woohoo:

Sounds like a great time at 50s! That is one place that we have never tried and for some reason never makes the list. I’m not even sure why! :confused3

Ugh - that last night at Disney is so hard. Willow has definitely shed many a tear on our last nights. :(

I’m so sad it’s over. :( Can’t wait for your cruise though!

i'm back, i'm back! when they changed the look of the boards, it really through me and i didn't want to spend time trying to figure it all out. i'm all over it now and life seems to be getting back to normal. plus, i have to get ready for this cruise and need as much DIS advice as i can get!

that green army man was awesome! it was such a fun thing!

you HAVE to try 50's sometimes! we just love it!

i can't wait to get the cruise PTR started! so many plans to make!

Aww Lori, this was such a fun trip report! I'm so sad it's over! :sad1:

I LOVE the photopass pictures of the four of you in front of the hat/stage at DHS. In your co-ordinated shirts! Amazing! Such a cute idea :goodvibes
Awww bless Hannah crying all the way back to the room, that's definitely how we all feel on our last night! I won't lie, I cried on our last day! :sad::lmao:

That's so cool that the caricature artist sold Rich the copse bride picture! You should definitely get it framed :goodvibes

4:55am Magical Express???? That's rough!!! Especially on departure day, ie. the worst day ever!!

Aww I wish I could travel in my pyjamas !! :rotfl:

Again, such a good trip report. I'm looking forward to reading about your cruise :thumbsup2:goodvibes

i was just looking through stuff and it made the Disney blues kick in in a major way! thank goodness the cruise is coming!

our friend terri, who's in the picture with us, made those shirts for us. isn't she amazing? we still wear them, we love them so much!

hope you'll join me over on the cruise PTR. we've never done any cruise, let alone a Disney cruise, so i'm going to need lots of tips and advice!

WHAT? Your Mom house burnt down?!?! Is everyone ok?

oh, I probably should have been more specific with that, shouldn't I? she's fine and, by some miracle, she got her cats out too (they hide all the time, I don't know how she got them out). they had quite a bit of snow and ice and it knocked the neighbors tree down. when it fell, it pulled the power line out of mom's house. they think that must have cause a spark which smoldered in the attic for hours. thank goodness my mom gets up to use the bathroom several times a night. she opened her bedroom door and smoke came rolling in. she was able to get out, save the cats and get to the neighbors. unfortunately, she lives in the country on a huge dirt road hill. with the snow and ice, the fire truck couldn't get to the house and they had to watch it burn. I really think it was God helping us out. since my dad passed away several years ago, my mom has become quite the hoarder and her house was full of junk and probably not even safe anymore. now there's no piles of stuff to go through or move, my mom gets money from insurance to get a new place and she'll be safer and happier. honestly, i'm just glad she got out. stuff is just stuff and can be replaced. and, even more miraculous, when we went to see if we could find any valuables in the ashes, we actually found my mom's wedding ring which she had just recently stopped wearing. we were packing up to leave and my cousin found it in one last shovelful of ashes. I don't think it all could have turned out any better. thanks for your concern, Mo! you're so nice!

Oh i am so glad to hear everyone is OK! we had a house fire in 07. Everyone including the dogs got out safe (except the iguana) we rebuilt BIGGER! i can't agree more stuff is stuff! Yet i am glad you found her wedding ring. Pictures are the only thing i was really upset about.
I am very happy to hear everyone is ok.. and i am very happy your back!!!

believe it or not.....I FINALLY started the cruise PTR. it's not much yet (we're trying to get ready to leave for the movie theater to see Cinderella, of course, and I have a princess to get ready!) but i'll add some more later today. I hope you'll join me over there on those crazy cruise threads! just follow the link....

Yay!!! I can't wait to hear all about your cruise! Most definitely a dream of mine... that may not happen for a LONG time with 2 more babies on board! Can't wait to live through you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter