Waiting for Points to "Load" / Populate - Resale Contract Visible -

I’m sorry.

I think it’s luck of a draw.

I read earlier in this thread that you just need to keep trying

I closed on 1/22, exactly one week ago today. Still waiting for the contract to show up on the site (I'm already an owner).

I want to book a 4 night trip for July using these points so I'm anxious to get them as soon as possible! It's for a 1 bedroom so there's still plenty of availability but I'll feel better once I have something booked!

I closed on 1/22, exactly one week ago today. Still waiting for the contract to show up on the site (I'm already an owner).

I want to book a 4 night trip for July using these points so I'm anxious to get them as soon as possible! It's for a 1 bedroom so there's still plenty of availability but I'll feel better once I have something booked!

you can call member admin ask when they received your documents and which date they are currently processin. That should give you an estimate.

you can call member admin ask when they received your documents and which date they are currently processin. That should give you an estimate.
We called today and they told us another week to be process before we get our membership id. They got our papers on the 22nd she said. Hoping it doesn’t really take another week. We closed on the 17th.

We called today and they told us another week to be process before we get our membership id. They got our papers on the 22nd she said. Hoping it doesn’t really take another week. We closed on the 17th.

I don’t think it will take a week. This Monday they added my contract and that they received 1/16. My best bet is that they are working on contracts received 1/18. So no later than Tuesday next you should see the contract without points that is.

This all assumes that it takes 1 day to process contracts received on any given day.

UGH! We closed last Thursday - deed recorded on Friday 1/24....I was really hoping the points would populate quickly as I want to use them for a stay next January. We purchased resale a few years ago and I remember the process being a lot quicker.

I don’t think it will take a week. This Monday they added my contract and that they received 1/16. My best bet is that they are working on contracts received 1/18. So no later than Tuesday next you should see the contract without points that is.

This all assumes that it takes 1 day to process contracts received on any given day.
Do they work on weekends?

We closed on 1/17, and I saw the deed recorded on 1/22. I still can’t see the contract on my account (have 4 direct contracts. This is my first resale). I really need these points to book my July trip!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter