waitlist success AGAIN TODAY

I'll add my odd experience yesterday.

Waitlisted our March Break (I'm Canadian!) at the 7 month window for a 1BR Value in Jambo, as well as put myself on a waitlist for a Jambo studio for October around 3 days ago (as we fly in late at night to fill in before we hit a 2BR).

Both waitlists came through within minutes of each other (I have been obsessing on snagging something that may pop up randomly all Sunday), which I found *extremely* odd, especially for an entire week in a Value 1BR.

I think I'm hitting 100% on snagging value villas at Jambo at the 7 month window. :)

I just waitlisted for a Saturday one night in Mid-December for standard 1-BR at Jambo (to add on to 5 nights we already have.) Think my chances are decent?

So had to cancel May trip, son's getting married the next week, so just waitlisted the first weekend of November guess I am trying to play the lotto!

We had one night at BWV with a studio come through for Sept 29th. I had pretty much given up and booked Coronado on an AP deal. No email was received, so I have no idea when it actually came through, I was chatting with a DVC rep about a different trip when the rep asked if I was calling about our night at BWV. Cool, but an email would have been great. It also didn't automatically link to MDE like "normal" reservations typically do.

We had one night at BWV with a studio come through for Sept 29th. I had pretty much given up and booked Coronado on an AP deal. No email was received, so I have no idea when it actually came through, I was chatting with a DVC rep about a different trip when the rep asked if I was calling about our night at BWV. Cool, but an email would have been great. It also didn't automatically link to MDE like "normal" reservations typically do.

Thats great news! I am waiting for BLT to come threw for 9/29! Fingers crossed - MS said there is an 85% chance it will match.

I just waitlisted for a Saturday one night in Mid-December for standard 1-BR at Jambo (to add on to 5 nights we already have.) Think my chances are decent?
I just canceled December 15 through the 21st in jambo house one bedroom. Hope it helps you!

I just canceled December 15 through the 21st in jambo house one bedroom. Hope it helps you!

Thanks!!! Just saw your message after I saw availability stalking and booked it and was going to report back. Funny thing is the waitlist never came through! Funny system.

Were you able to booking something else you were looking for?

Thanks!!! Just saw your message after I saw availability stalking and booked it and was going to report back. Funny thing is the waitlist never came through! Funny system.

Were you able to booking something else you were looking for?
That's great! I'm so glad you grabbed what you needed while it was available. I don't completely have what I want right now, but I am stalking the waitlist for my missing nights! We are having a large family gathering, and I have a grand Villa at Kidani and really wanted the one bedroom at Kidani as well so the family will be in the same building. Through a combination of cash and points, I have my dates, but the cash nights are so expensive I am hoping my waitlist comes through!

That's great! I'm so glad you grabbed what you needed while it was available. I don't completely have what I want right now, but I am stalking the waitlist for my missing nights! We are having a large family gathering, and I have a grand Villa at Kidani and really wanted the one bedroom at Kidani as well so the family will be in the same building. Through a combination of cash and points, I have my dates, but the cash nights are so expensive I am hoping my waitlist comes through!

I hope it works out for you as well with the one bedroom. While stalking I saw a one bedroom available for 4 nights in a row for a bit yesterday. So cool you have a grand villa. Thanks again!

Waitlisted BCV studio for 12/6, and it came through!

Had std BWV studio waitlisted for that night as a replacement but decided to cancel it today. It's only a 5pt savings for the night, and I will finally experience BCV and see what the fuss is all about (BWV owners here).

I had a studio waitlist for BLT 12/15 came through today, and freed up the Poly studio I had, which went straight to waitlist.

Anyone going to let go of a Dec 11 studio anywhere on WDW property?

Our waitlist for 9/29 BLT Lakeview came threw today!!!!! So exited to be able to stay at the same resort for 4 nights!!!

I had a super fast waitlist today! Only 12 hours. I tried adding a night to our BCV reservation at Easter, nothing available at 7:00 this morning. I waitlisted and it came through tonight!

We didn't "need" the room because we fly home Sunday but our flight is really late (9:30 pm) and I figurd it would be nice to have a room that day rather than having to be "homeless" from 11 am until we left for the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter