Walk In Walt's Footsteps-Walt's apartment?

Do people usually tip guides on the tours?
While not specifically the Footsteps tour, I have tipped for other tours (back when there were several types). Usually $10, per person. Tips were accepted, but did not seem expected -- most guests do not tip.

VIP Tours are different, and it seems tips are expected.

Does anyone know of the cancellation policy? I couldn't find it online....
Thanks!
No refunds for any reason. I didn't ask if we could change the date to the next day or anything like that, though. Honestly, the day I went it was 100 degrees and I would have cancelled it because of that if I could have had a refund.

Do people usually tip guides on the tours?
I didn't and I didn't see anyone else do it, either. I normally do tip for stuff like that and the thought ran through my head a few times, but I let it the thought keep running until I forgot about it.

We are thinking of taking the tour late next month. Is Walt's apartment still on the tour or is it back to the Dream Suite?

We are thinking of taking the tour late next month. Is Walt's apartment still on the tour or is it back to the Dream Suite?

I booked WIWF Tour last night for 10/2. Recent reviews I've read are saying it's the apartment (TA etc..)
I didn't specially ask whether Apartment or DS as I'm sure it's open to change and not guaranteed (I only considered booking for the first time when I heard they were touring Walt's Apartment again) but when I asked about the lunch on the 12pm tour she said it is served after the tour but before the Apartment.
So, I'm taking that as Apartment is very likely on the tour but never guaranteed of course.
And.. as stated above - it's non refundable so you need to be sure before you book : )

Thanks BecAus! That "slip" by the CM sounds promising but I will take your advice inquire before booking.

We did the tour mid-August and the apartment was on the tour. They divided our group in half and half went into the apartment and then ate in the tour garden and we ate in the tour garden and then visited the apartment. It was wonderful!

We did the tour mid-August and the apartment was on the tour. They divided our group in half and half went into the apartment and then ate in the tour garden and we ate in the tour garden and then visited the apartment. It was wonderful!
Oh, that sound so wonderful! I'm glad that you had the experience and crossing my fingers they will offer it in October.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter