Walmart grocery pick up times

I noticed the bagged, pre-cooked chicken is also missing. Everything that's missing is a cold item that would have been bagged together. It had to be at least three full bags.

Do they check ID or name? I have account and credit card under my name and email. If hubby goes can he pick up the order if he’s not on the account?
I'm not sure all stores are the same, but my DH picked up an order in my name. He said the guy asked, if he was there to pick up ******* order. He said, "yes" & the guy loaded the groceries in the back of the truck. I doubt they want to get close enough to the customer to check ID.

ETA: I did use his phone number for the order. That may make a difference.

I'm not sure all stores are the same, but my DH picked up an order in my name. He said the guy asked, if he was there to pick up ******* order. He said, "yes" & the guy loaded the groceries in the back of the truck. I doubt they want to get close enough to the customer to check ID.

ETA: I did use his phone number for the order. That may make a difference.
My pick up is tomorrow and it’s my first time. Should I get out of my car and check to make sure I have all my items or 🤷🏽‍♀️ I have asthma and diabetic so if something is missing how do I handle it? I don’t want to go into the store.

How many get out and check order?

My pick up is tomorrow and it’s my first time. Should I get out of my car and check to make sure I have all my items or 🤷🏽‍♀️ I have asthma and diabetic so if something is missing how do I handle it? I don’t want to go into the store.

If you have gloves, I'd check the order, before you leave. If something's missing, you could alert one of the employees loading cars from a distance. As far as how to handle it, we're still trying to figure out the best way to do that. Good luck. I hope you get everything you're charged for.

For those who have missing items they paid for, DH found the option to request a refund on the APP. I couldn't find it on the website, but it may be there.

If you have gloves, I'd check the order, before you leave. If something's missing, you could alert one of the employees loading cars from a distance. As far as how to handle it, we're still trying to figure out the best way to do that. Good luck. I hope you get everything you're charged for.
Thank you. I’ll take gloves and wipes

I've done many pickups over the past year, about 2 every 10 days or so. I've never gotten out of my car, never had a missed or incorrect item. I'll take that back. About 3 weeks ago, I had ordered something that was 24 ounces. They had given me a 16 ounce. I went online, noted the error and was given an instant refund, even faster than Amazon I think. And no need to return the incorrect sized item. I find it works flawlessly, other than that one very minor error.

I go there so I do not have to get out of the car for anything.

Also, in the past, I signed the phone-like device. Now, they will sign for you if you want, so you do not have to handle their device.

So much for requesting a refund on the APP. DH entered what was missing & got a message with a number to call. After 31 minutes of being on hold, he got a CS rep. From the things that were missing (all cold foods that would be bagged together), it was easy for her to see that they had misplaced a few bags. We're supposed to get a refund.

ETA: The refund email says our refund will be $0.00. We'll wait a few days to see, if we need to call again.

Last edited:
I don't tip, because I Googled and it said not to on the Walmart website. I don't want to get them in trouble.

If you get items delivered, many WM delivery drivers work for 3rd party companies and DO accept and appreciate tips...just as an fyi.

I tried to get a slot with Wegman's Instacart. I have been looking at the site during the day, starting as soon as I wake up. Nothing. Stayed up until midnight. Nothing. Woke up at 2:30 during a thunderstorm and checked. Nothing. What is the secret?
Keep trying. I had started shopping Wegmans delivery Monday, and grabbed a Sunday spog. But I didn't complete the ofder, so lost that. Tried again Tuesday, all the next Monday slots were open - but no pickup times, any time i look.

I don't tip, because I Googled and it said not to on the Walmart website. I don't want to get them in trouble.

Thanks - I'll be honest, of all the things I've ever thought to Google, tipping the kids who bring out the groceries was not one of them! I'll keep it in mind.

If you get items delivered, many WM delivery drivers work for 3rd party companies and DO accept and appreciate tips...just as an fyi.

Thanks - I have gotten things delivered directly before (unavailable right now in my area or I would be doing so currently), so I'll keep that in mind.

I GOT A PICK-UP TIME!!!! I'm way more excited than I should be! I was reading this thread, figured I'd check, and they had slots open on Tuesday. So, I started an order. I'm just so excited! I actually don't mind shopping in Walmart normally, but I love the pick-up and use it regularly. Added bonus here--they've been renovating our store. I'm sure it will be fine, once it's done, but right now, it's a real cluster. We moved here almost 5 years ago, it took me a while to figure out where everything was...and now they're moving it. And I'm sympathetic--I truly feel the staff is doing absolutely the best that they can. But, the signs are all wrong (either show where something WAS, or where it WILL BE), and the logic for item placement leaves me scratching my head.

On an unrelated note, apparently our county deemed that Walmart (probably other places, too, but I was in Walmart this morning) cannot sell anything non-essential. So, they have non-essential stuff cordoned off, so you can't buy it. Okay, I get that people shouldn't be browsing for clothes, but what if you need sneakers desperately? They also had all the Easter candy/baskets cordoned off. What about people who haven't bought stuff yet? And isn't that unfair to Walmart, that stuff has an expiration date on it--they need to sell it by Sunday. Now, they WERE taking down the barriers as I was leaving the store, but only on the Easter stuff. You still can't buy shoes, clothes, jewelry, and a bunch of other stuff. They were literally using palettes of bottled water to block access to the "banned" items.

Oh geez, really? That's something else blocking everything else off.
Glad you were able to get a time slot!

According to our receipt, 8 of the items I ordered were out of stock. We weren't charged for those. There was also several items that were listed under "fulfilled" that we didn't receive, but were charged for.
When we got home with our groceries last week, and we had a large order, we had two bags of goods that were not ours. We immediately called and offered to bring it back but they said they can’t accept it back and we should keep it. Maybe they sent your bags with someone else?

I picked up my first curbside order. It was fast and easy! I got 20 items out of the 26 that I ordered. After the worker put groceries in my trunk and closed it she walked up to my window and gave me a card (orange 🍊 ) with info, her name and Walmart.com and said to please fill out survey because it helps them get bonuses. I asked if they accept tips and she said they’re not suppose to but customers do leave them tips in the trunk and they collect it from there. It had been raining all morning and with everything going on I just felt it in my heart to give her a few bucks after I asked her about it. In the future I don’t know if I will because I don’t want anyone to get in trouble and them lose their job.

I love how simple Walmart curbside is and will definitely use in the future. I think it might save me money too because I won’t be browsing every aisle lol!

I picked up my first curbside order. It was fast and easy! I got 20 items out of the 26 that I ordered. After the worker put groceries in my trunk and closed it she walked up to my window and gave me a card (orange 🍊 ) with info, her name and Walmart.com and said to please fill out survey because it helps them get bonuses. I asked if they accept tips and she said they’re not suppose to but customers do leave them tips in the trunk and they collect it from there. It had been raining all morning and with everything going on I just felt it in my heart to give her a few bucks after I asked her about it. In the future I don’t know if I will because I don’t want anyone to get in trouble and them lose their job.

I love how simple Walmart curbside is and will definitely use in the future. I think it might save me money too because I won’t be browsing every aisle lol!
Very nice! And congratulations, 20 out of 26 now-a-days is pretty good. :)

I noticed they are going out 5 days now. Before the virus, they went 7 days, any time. Then down to 2, then 3, then 4 and now 5. Things must be normalizing a bit. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter