Watching for BOG Breakfast to be Extended-Now Open :)

My date there were none available before 8:45. Really stinks. Have been looking multiple times a day for several weeks and in the last hour they booked up.
Did you input a time such as 8 am? Lots of people won't see early times with "Breakfast" selected as the time option.

Did you input a time such as 8 am? Lots of people won't see early times with "Breakfast" selected as the time option.
I put in 8:00 am....had been told to always choose the exact time you want! I got 8:00 am. Sorry you did not get the time you want. I can only imagine how upsetting that would be after all this!

Now I'm hoping someone will dump a 1900 PF. I have one for 10am but I wanted a pre park BOG which I got but I still want to go to Park Fare. I snagged another BOG on the 13th just in case I can't get another Park Fare but I really want the early ressie because we wanted to take a break before we come back to our CRT at 3:50 before our first MVMCP and if we keep the 10:10 PF. I'm afraid we won't have enough time inbetween to go back to AoA for a rest.

I got it! Woohoo! I stopped looking hourly but then I was on Facebook and saw WDW prep had a post up! I ran to the ipad and got the 8:05 on 11/8. Kids and I are literally doing a happy dance!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

But seriously, that's why I made my reservation for the beginning of my trip (the week before Thanksgiving) rather than the end, because I feel sure MK will open at 8 most of Thanksgiving week, even though it's currently scheduled for 9.

Got mine too but we will be there Christmas week and sure the hours will be bumped up to 8 AM. With an 8 AM park opening, do they let you in a little early to get back to the restaurant? To be safe, I have one at 9:15 so we could RD a ride or two and then head over. I figure if park opening is moved up that there may be some 8 AM reservations available even the week of (like there are now). I've got another day as a back-up too but chose a late breakfast so we could get some rides done first.

TY everyone for posting the second you found out! I wasn't going to check anymore until closer to the 5th.

I now have my perfect birthday at the Magic Kingdom! 8:05 breakfast, 1:20 lunch, both at BOG. I was bummed we didn'
Should we all start a thread of sadness when they change park openings to 8? Lol fingers crossed

Ah don't say that outloud!

They are doing extra magic hours on my day. Surely they won't stretch it another hour in the morning.

We got 8:20am on October 4th! I'll troll for an 8am, but fell good about getting in. So much for the blog....Josh at www.eassywdw.com was on it and updated his post in real time!

Mike

Well I have reservations for the morning of each day that I don't have a reservation for a special dining event for F & W. Now I need to figure out which ones I'll be keeping. Wasn't able to get the ones close to 8AM on some days. I kind of figured that when the DPB didn't put a booking date that they would show up soon. It's kind of ridiculous to post for people to call the dining line if the reservations weren't available yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter