WDW COVID-19 Operational Changes- Reservation System-Rope Drop Procedures

What does it mean if I was on hold with magical music for an hour and now the music's abruptly gone silent but they haven't hung up on me???

My daughter and I are staying at Saratoga Springs from July 21-24. I have an Annual Pass, but she doesn't have a park ticket. Has anyone had any luck getting park tickets for people on an existing reservation?

so the limit must be 8. I cancelled AK on my last day on July trip and was able to book Dec 24
So you can only make 9 days of reservations before you get locked out?

I was able to make 14 days of park reservations. I don't know if it would've let me book more, because I got kicked out back to the pink castle (I've got a 21 day UK ticket), and I couldn't bother to try again as I got the days I wanted. I might check again later when the system isn't overloaded.

Hi all! Forgive me if this has been posted somewhere as I can't seem to find the answer I'm looking for.

My hubby and I currently have a package (room and tickets) booked for September 9-14. With all of the limitations happening, we are strongly considering rescheduling the vacation to sometime next year. I read somewhere that if you currently have a package, you can make reservations through Sept. 2021.

This is where my question comes in. If we were to change our reservation to sometime next year, will we still be able to use/get a reservation without screwing up any of our details? I'm worried that if I cancel and rebook, that will basically eliminate us from being able to get a reservation, so I would much rather be able to reschedule/modify and be able to go next year. Can anyone clarify if that is something you can do? With all of the new information coming out, things are just so confusing and I am sure someone here can help. Thanks all!
Reposting my question in hopes someone will answer...

Has anyone been successful using a Mac? I have no windows device and can’t get through on the phone. That doesn’t really seem fair to those of us who don’t have one.
I got through on a Mac without a problem two hours ago, not in incognito mode, using the dining trick.

What does it mean if I was on hold with magical music for an hour and now the music's abruptly gone silent but they haven't hung up on me???
I am assuming that if it hasn't hung up on you, then you are still connected and in the phone queue. Since you have waited an hour, I'd give it at least 15 minutes.

Just a suggestion for those not seeing any availability. Upon logging in and seeing your plans, when I click the "availability calendar" every day is greyed out. However, when I clicked on the "Disney Park Pass System" on the MDE drop down and then clicked the blue box from that screen I was able to then easily make my reservations...well up to a point when it said I suddenly couldn't make anymore even though I had tickets/room....
I had this very same experience.

My daughter and I are staying at Saratoga Springs from July 21-24. I have an Annual Pass, but she doesn't have a park ticket. Has anyone had any luck getting park tickets for people on an existing reservation?
I haven't tried to buy tickets today, but I was on the phone with DVC Member services late yesterday afternoon and they told me that not only were all ticket sales shut down, at the moment, but Annual Passes, which were for sale (at least to DVC Members) up until Friday, had been pulled too, and weren't available for purchase. She said it IS quite possible to contact an external Ticket Broker and get tickets, and some people are doing it. AAA, Costco, Sam's Club, some online ticket sellers, some travel agencies, and similar places.

I haven't tried to buy tickets today, but I was on the phone with DVC Member services late yesterday afternoon and they told me that not only were all ticket sales shut down, at the moment, but Annual Passes, which were for sale (at least to DVC Members) up until Friday, had been pulled too, and weren't available for purchase. She said it IS quite possible to contact an external Ticket Broker and get tickets, and some people are doing it. AAA, Costco, Sam's Club, some online ticket sellers, some travel agencies, and similar places.
Thanks for the information. I really appreciate it.

That was awful! Finally got it done after about 4 hours of trying. I expect better from Disney. This really sucked the fun out of the trip planning process.

When I did it I was in a waiting room prior to signing in (Castle) then one when selecting reservations (space mountain). Total wait was about 20 minutes and I got all my starting parks in my plan for November 8th through the 13th for six people. I used Firefox and have a package resort reservation with park hoppers but only reserved one park per day. Hope this helps.

In same boat as most of you. We have three stays, one in July for 4 days, sept for 2 days, and October for 7 days. Let me book 6 days for my husband and I, and 7 for our 4 year old before it decided we all hit a limit

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter