WDW rides/shows that I will not do again!

AK- Primeval Whirl- I don’t know if I’m going to end up with a broken neck from the jerking or throwing up from the spinning. No thanks.
EP- Mission Space - too claustrophobic and there’s no chicken switch to let the CM know that you’re freaking out. And again the nausea.
MK- Tiki Room- just nope. Freaked me out as as kid and I still don’t like birds.

As for Stitch- yep glad it’s closed. I just wish they would come up with a decent Stitch ride. He’s my favorite character and deserves some love in the Park!

Awww, we loved Carousel of Progress. The other things sound pretty reasonable to me, though.

it was the first time we did it, and as soon as the doors closed, and the song started, I wanted out!
but no, had to be stuck for 20 mins with my bored out of his mind 6 year old, who after every rotation would ask, this is the last one right?

Dinosaur. Just no. And while I love Voices of Liberty, I can't stand the animatronic show in American Adventure. zzzzzzzz :rotfl:

I love the American Adventure - the animatronics are amazing and Golden Dream .... makes me tear up every time - my favorite patriotic song!

I do agree about Dinosaur. Hadn’t actually done it until recently and thought it wasn’t great - and even though it is the same layout and everything as Indy in Disneyland it is nowhere nearly as good

Quick question !!!

This will be my first time at DW.

Is Enchanted Tales with Belle worth doing for adults only?

I'm as big a kid as anyone, but this one has me worried.

I don't watch any Disney videos to risk spoiling the experience.

CoP is a must do for me. Figment isn't a must do since they changed from the original but I still do when the line is short (I love that dragon!)

ToT is a no for me - I can't do the drop. Did it once and that was enough. Wish I could ride the rest and then have a peaceful ride down. . . .

I don't ride Kali as I hate getting drenched - one and done there.

Nothing else is a no - I used to say that but then I take people that have never been before and ride things with them that they want to do that I haven't made time for in awhile. I did Tomorrowland Speedway last trip after not doing that for almost 30 years - still not my thing but I gave it a go as it was a must do for my friend. So never say never!

Quick question !!!

I think Enchanted is worth doing as adults at least once. It is not on my every trip list - but there are some great effects and animatronics that make it worth checking out.

Also, if you let the CMs know you want a pic with Belle they will let you sneak up for a quick one at the end (even if you aren't a kid). Note - no autographs at this and it is very fast but if all you want is the pic and not a full M&G it works fine.

Quick question !!!

Definitely. Look at all of the details in the queue, preshow, and main show. Keep your eye on the mirror in the preshow. And check out Lumiere in the main show. Well worth doing once to see everything.

I forgot to add my support for Living with the Land. That's one of our favorites too, but I'm a gardener. And to prove that there is something for everyone at WDW, a small anecdote:

I was chaperoning our HS band trip to WDW. One of the 19yo boys in our group, when I was trying to sell the Land to them exclaimed "Hydroponics! I LOVE hydroponics!" And there you go. He was so stoked afterwards, I agreed to to take him on the behind the scenes tour of the gardens while the rest of the kids moved on.

:wave2:

I would prefer not to close - or give infraction points - on what has otherwise been a fun and light hearted thread. Please remember DIS Guidelines when posting: https://www.disboards.com/help/guidelines/

Thank you.
I hope this wasn't directed at me as your reply was right after my post was quoted. If it was please clarify what I said wrong. If not, I apolligise in advanced. All I said was I can't wait to take my kids to an attraction. No politics whatsoever.

I hope this wasn't directed at me as your reply was right after my post was quoted. If it was please clarify what I said wrong. If not, I apolligise in advanced. All I said was I can't wait to take my kids to an attraction. No politics whatsoever.

It wasn’t. Discussion of HOP the attraction and wanting to see/not see it is perfectly fine. It’s the political references about the attraction that flirt with the DISBoards clear “No Politics” guideline.

Hope the clarifies the intent of my prior comment.

For me Big Thunder Mountain. I cant explain why but I guess after so many visits it has gotten lame. But Splash Mountain is still legit.

Finding Nemo musical: can't get anymore boring
Rivers of lights: needs to be fully redone
Tiki room
Jungle Cruise
Barnstormer: unless I had a toddler with me

Well I'm shocked! Mission Space Orange is my absolute FAVORITE ride in the whole world! I'll ride it 3-4 times in a row.

I'd skip the videos at the pavilions in Epcot and the Swiss Family Treehouse.

AK- Primeval Whirl- I don’t know if I’m going to end up with a broken neck from the jerking or throwing up from the spinning. No thanks.
EP- Mission Space - too claustrophobic and there’s no chicken switch to let the CM know that you’re freaking out. And again the nausea.
MK- Tiki Room- just nope. Freaked me out as as kid and I still don’t like birds.

As for Stitch- yep glad it’s closed. I just wish they would come up with a decent Stitch ride. He’s my favorite character and deserves some love in the Park!
I definitely agree! They need a Lilo & Stitch ride! I really don't care where but I feel like it would work great in Adventureland or AK. Maybe even an attraction that shows all the different experiments and what they do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter