WDW rides that are hidden/hard to find

DH and I seem to have trouble Finding (our way over to) Nemo. On our first trip to Disney World together, the Seas pavilion wasn't even a low priority. On our second trip, doing the Segway tour ate up our morning, and when we wandered over in the evening it was closed for a private event.

DH and I seem to have trouble Finding (our way over to) Nemo. On our first trip to Disney World together, the Seas pavilion wasn't even a low priority. On our second trip, doing the Segway tour ate up our morning, and when we wandered over in the evening it was closed for a private event.
Is this a pun?

Toy Story Mania, we had to ask for directions once, since we never ventured that way.

Disclaimer; I am directionally challenged sometimes.

Nearly always make a wrong turn for PoTC and end up backtracking. Sad I know.

Also tend to end up at the meet and greet line instead of the CoP line occassionally.

We went to see the singers in the American Pavillion at Epcot, and never realized that there was a show and a gallery further inside the Pavillion. Also, and I know this is food, but we missed Karamel Kuche, oh my goodness ! Now we go to these things every time.

We went to see the singers in the American Pavillion at Epcot, and never realized that there was a show and a gallery further inside the Pavillion. Also, and I know this is food, but we missed Karamel Kuche, oh my goodness ! Now we go to these things every time.
I was there in April and I was telling my friend how I wanted to see American Adventure cause the past few times I'd been in the past it was under referb and she had no clue what I was talking about...

We went to see the singers in the American Pavillion at Epcot, and never realized that there was a show and a gallery further inside the Pavillion
We love the American Adventure and knew it was there but one year I truly could not find it. LOL. It may have been in refurb and the section closed off

I was there in April and I was telling my friend how I wanted to see American Adventure cause the past few times I'd been in the past it was under referb and she had no clue what I was talking about...
I’ve been to wdw 6 times and I’ve still never done American adventure. Is it just a movie?

I didn't even know there was an exhibit in Morrocco until I did the World Showcase tour, it's very hidden behind that closed door without even a window
What?! I had no clue, will check it out during Food and Wine!

“Its tough to be a bug” at AK. I feel like it’s easy to assume the Tree of Life is just something you look at and that there is not an attraction inside. Also, the path you take to get there is epic and I always wonder if I’m actually going the right way!

What?! I had no clue, will check it out during Food and Wine!
It's a really neat exhibit and, the most spectacular of all, all the tiles are laid in by hand. The entrance is in the doors on the left as you are looking at the fountain towards the pavilion, across from the cafe.
Finally found a site that talks about it and shows the doors/entrance
http://www.guide-to-disney.com/right-photos.php?221

“Its tough to be a bug” at AK. I feel like it’s easy to assume the Tree of Life is just something you look at and that there is not an attraction inside. Also, the path you take to get there is epic and I always wonder if I’m actually going the right way!
Oh, good one. But the neatest part is the good views you get of all the carvings of the tree. It's worth the walk and the time, LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter