WDW "Vacation A Day" Contest!

Phew!!! I kept thinking we might have missed ours if it did go into spam...my hubby never checks that folder. Blah. Oh well there's always next time.

Thanks everyone for the input! Keep planning for us all! Haha :-D

Didn't someone previously state they got an email and then a phone call? Sounded like you get a phone whether you open it or not even if it goes to SPAM.

Didn't someone previously state they got an email and then a phone call? Sounded like you get a phone whether you open it or not even if it goes to SPAM.

I got an email... then shortly after that got a phone call letting me know that I got an email. This is probably because I didn't respond to the email for a bit.

I too got an e-mail and then a call a few minutes after I sent my first response, she was telling me I would be getting a new e-mail with the affidavit in it.
They have been very, very nice :) and so very quick!

I think one of the winners should ask their vacation rep if all the winners have been notified

I'm thinking they are three weeks behind and I'm not giving up home until the end of February. :thumbsup2

Do not lose hope everyone!! I just got a call from my aunt who has been entering this contest on FB. She got the email yesterday that she won!!!!!!

Do not lose hope everyone!! I just got a call from my aunt who has been entering this contest on FB. She got the email yesterday that she won!!!!!!

WOW!That is awesome news!:)

Maybe we will have another DIS winner!:)

I am wondering from the winners, how many of you were entering through FB rather than going through the website for the contest?

And yes, another DIS winner would be awesome!!

My fingers and toes are sooooo tired from keeping them crossed! :rotfl2:

I know! I had finally put that contest out of my mind, quit checking my email obsessively and then to find out they are still notifying winners. SO it's back to stalking my email for me :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter