WDW "Vacation A Day" Contest!

To any of the winners on here, how long after you sent in your hard copies of the affidavit before you heard from someone? and how did they respond?

I am wondering from the winners, how many of you were entering through FB rather than going through the website for the contest?

And yes, another DIS winner would be awesome!!

I know it is over, but curious, how were you able to enter on FB? Missed that one:confused3

I know it is over, but curious, how were you able to enter on FB? Missed that one:confused3

I'm not sure b/c I don't use FB :confused3 It appears though from what another poster said, the FB link went to the same website that most of us were entering through.

Mildly off topic, but did anyone see the announcement for the American tourist sweeps winner? Brian R from Auburndale MA won and he picked WDW. I wonder which package he chose...

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Mildly off topic, but did anyone see the announcement for the American tourist sweeps winner? Brian R from Auburndale MA won and he picked WDW. I wonder which package he chose...

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I'm wondering which package he chose too. I know, without any hesitation, I'd have chosen the one that gave you a night in Cinderella's castle. That would be so awesome.

They told me that I won and then after I answered the questionnaire, they contacted me to tell me they had send the affidavit.

My last contact was when I got the email telling me to choose which trip I wanted. I replied with WDW and haven't heard anything from them since. Just wondering what the next step is. That was Wednesday, February 12th.

My last contact was when I got the email telling me to choose which trip I wanted. I replied with WDW and haven't heard anything from them since. Just wondering what the next step is. That was Wednesday, February 12th.

It was a three day wait from the day i picked my trip to the email saying to pick the hotel and dates. I do know that the NY office has been snowed in so more information is slow coming. If you have Sherry, she responds pretty quickly to emails if you ask her questions. They also do not work on weekends...Check Monday for anything... and if nothing arrives, just email her. :) Congrats!

Congrats and hopefully you'll hear from them soon!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter