WDW "Vacation A Day" Contest!

Yes, they did. That makes it sort of a tradition, which means they have to do it again, right? RIGHT? Nope, not anxiously waiting here at all...

So I see that I'm not the only one awaiting the annual giveaway! I expected an announcement as part of the parade airing and have been watching all my sweeps sites for info. There is an ESPN trip giveaway going on right now, not sure I can post a link here though.

There is a type of a WDW give-away that is going on right now. I put an entry into it a couple of days ago. It is with Kellogg's Cereal. My box of Kellogg's
Frosted Mini Wheats has a specially marked package called "Disney Parks Storybox Epic Adventures" to win a free vacation for 4. You have to look inside the box for a code, then you have to register to the Kellogg's website and enter your code. I wonder if this is what you are all looking for ??

Yay! Do we need a new thread for this year?

EDIT: Never mind, I see it already exists!

Thank you so much! I haven't been on the DIS for months as I only tend to visit when we have a trip planned.....would have missed this sweeps! Good luck to everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter