We are Soarin' to Disney;We're back! TR started! LINK pg 127

When would you visit WDW? and Where would you stay?

• September 26, 2010

• November 28, 2010

• December 05, 2010

• January 30, 2010

• Port of Orleans French Quarter

• Carribean Beach Resort

• Coranodo Springs Resort

• POP--we may need to do the value!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi again :)

I know I may be over processing this, and i know it can rain any time, but I feel that we made the right choice by switching our dates.

popcorn:: Happy to be on board this evolving train! popcorn::
Happy you have decided to join; and I can't wait to hear your report from your Dec. trip!!
I wouldn't want to risk going in Sept- it could still be pretty hot and very wet. When we were there end of Oct 2004 for our honeymoon they were still cleaning up from Hurricane somethign or other. Of course Nov/Dec you risk it being cold BUT it could also be beautiful.
That was the year FL was hit by like 7 hurricanes (we were at the beach for one of them:eek:). I didn't realize that I chose two weeks one right after the other until I looked again. I was choosing by lowest price/hoping that means slowest times:rolleyes! Looking forward to hearing about your Oct. trip!

Good morning Connie. Hope all is well with you today. Give my Main Squeeze a kiss.

Late good morning to you Ginny!!!the kiss is taken care of:thumbsup2
we have been bldg puzzles and watching our shows (word world and super why). Have a great day!!!
Gwendolyn started her semester today and has been texting me all morning. I just was made aware this morning she is not a SR but a JR again. She did very bad last semester. Which had put me in a bad mood; but, hopefully she learned from her mistakes and gets herself together. She struggled her very first semester and her last semester; all others were A, & B's. I told her it is all up to her. I just wish she would get a degree that she could do something with not a wasted one (psy). I just wish she would have stuck with biology, nursing, or even education:confused3. So I really have two childdren that have no clue what they want to do when they grow up!!! and she is alot closer than Dayne:headache:

Have a great day!!!:wave:

Late good morning to you Ginny!!!the kiss is taken care of:thumbsup2
we have been bldg puzzles and watching our shows (word world and super why). Have a great day!!!
Gwendolyn started her semester today and has been texting me all morning. I just was made aware this morning she is not a SR but a JR again. She did very bad last semester. Which had put me in a bad mood; but, hopefully she learned from her mistakes and gets herself together. She struggled her very first semester and her last semester; all others were A, & B's. I told her it is all up to her. I just wish she would get a degree that she could do something with not a wasted one (psy). I just wish she would have stuck with biology, nursing, or even education:confused3. So I really have two childdren that have no clue what they want to do when they grow up!!! and she is alot closer than Dayne:headache:

Have a great day!!!:wave:

I can't figure out why kids just don't do what they are told. :laughing: Like I ever did. Sandi had a full scholarship to Univ of Ks and Univ of MO, Rolla (only the best engineering school in the US). What did she do? Went to MSU right here at home and lived at home. I so wanted her to go away. I think the experience is what they need. Of course now she is away and I'd love to have her right back here. I have told my girls they can come home to live anytime but they have to bring their families with them. I could be one of those families that all live together under one big roof. As long as I get my own bathroom.:lmao:

Hope your day improves. Just look in my little guy's eyes and tell him you love him. See, now it's all better.:hug:

I picked Nov 28th and CBR. That is RIGHT after Thanksgiving, but usually once Thanksgiving is over everyone clears out. Dec 5th is okay too. I've been during that week and it's usually pretty quiet, but ever since that Hurricane that was mentioned about in 2004 (I was actually WORKING for Disney Reservations at the time) people have discovered the "secret" of the first two weeks of December. So it's a little busier than it used to be, but nothing compared to a couple weeks later. I think you'd be okay either of those weeks.

September is also fine too. That's when we're going (as you know). I only picked Nov/Dec because I haven't been at Christmas since 2005 and I miss it. There's NOTHING like being at Disney at Christmas.

I've only been to CBR one time and that was pre-kids but you know Lisa :love: it! ;) It was okay. My favorite moderate is POR, but I haven't been to CSR since it was renovated. We stayed there when Will was 1.5, before Christian was born and I mostly thought it just wasn't very kid themed.

I've been to POFQ too but don't remember much about it. I think it was one of those times that it was "all we could get". I plan to check it out some while we're at POR this time though.

I've also stayed at POP. I know everyone loves it but I think it's kinda meh. Just okay. For value our favorite is ASSp, but then we're sports nuts and you know that. I also like ASMo though. Music was never my favorite, but no particular reason why. I'm sure POP is fine. Their food court was a little nicer if I remember right.

Anyway, I'm here, but I'm going to bed right this second. Tired. As usual. Be back tomorrow!

I have been looking over the creative dis threads. I had heard about them but never took the time to go over. Since, I'm having a very painful hair style being done (Chloe loves to do hair):scared1: I have been browsing... I think not only will I get a few for next years trip; but I'm getting some Christmas :idea:

We are watching Disney movies; we have finished our alphabet for the day and we were counting gold fish after breakfast. :teacher:

looks like rain today; so not outdoor time and DS3 is still congested and has a horrible cough (probably breaking up--hopefully clearing soon). Maybe after themovie we will have a dance off before a late lunch.:dance3:

Everyone have a great day!!!!

Hey Ginny!!!:yay:on the news, again!!:cheer2:

I have been looking over the creative dis threads. I had heard about them but never took the time to go over. Since, I'm having a very painful hair style being done (Chloe loves to do hair):scared1: I have been browsing... I think not only will I get a few for next years trip; but I'm getting some Christmas :idea:

We are watching Disney movies; we have finished our alphabet for the day and we were counting gold fish after breakfast. :teacher:

looks like rain today; so not outdoor time and DS3 is still congested and has a horrible cough (probably breaking up--hopefully clearing soon). Maybe after themovie we will have a dance off before a late lunch.:dance3:

Everyone have a great day!!!!

Hey Ginny!!!:yay:on the news, again!!:cheer2:

Here is a great idea for you. Austin was 3 the first time he painted my toenails. Just don't let them do it on carpet. It doesn't come out real well. Make sure to have lots of remover on hand. Co-ordination is not great nor is following in the lines. :rotfl2: But it sure was fun.

Sorry the little guy is still congested. I'm sure if he could have heard me sing it would have cleared up anything that was wrong. My voice is like the :littleangel:

Did you get to my number 8?

Rain here again. We had really bad storms last night.

Here is a great idea for you. Austin was 3 the first time he painted my toenails. Just don't let them do it on carpet. It doesn't come out real well. Make sure to have lots of remover on hand. Co-ordination is not great nor is following in the lines. :rotfl2: But it sure was fun.

Sorry the little guy is still congested. I'm sure if he could have heard me sing it would have cleared up anything that was wrong. My voice is like the :littleangel:

Did you get to my number 8?

Rain here again. We had really bad storms last night.
No, we have not :sad2: sorry! We are working on counting this week. and the entire alphabet (I have several DVD's that we sing along with for number and ABC's) Ashton can read the alphabet and Chloe recites them, so, we are working on bringing it together. I only had Chloe yesterday and today!!! so not as much work!! more play and learn!!
We are working on the letter "d" and the number 5 next week!!

That was my vote, too!

LOOK, CONNIE! I made it to your PTR!!!! :cool1:

Silly, me. Just realized that your poll WAS the PTR!

:lmao:that's OK!!! I was wondering why you were not joining in. Thought maybe we had too many going for now!!! don't you close yours until after TN!!!:yay:

No, we have not :sad2: sorry! We are working on counting this week. and the entire alphabet (I have several DVD's that we sing along with for number and ABC's) Ashton can read the alphabet and Chloe recites them, so, we are working on bringing it together. I only had Chloe yesterday and today!!! so not as much work!! more play and learn!!
We are working on the letter "d" and the number 5 next week!!

I like the letter 'd' for Don and #5 because that is how many digits are on each hand and foot. :lmao: See I can count with the best of them.

:lmao:that's OK!!! I was wondering why you were not joining in. Thought maybe we had too many going for now!!! don't you close yours until after TN!!!:yay:

She is right Mel. We must hear all about TN. Then just sit back and see how things go.

I completely missed Dana's PTR until a couple of days ago and she had been at it since June. Boy did I feel bad. We chat on FB and she is on my TR. She is kind and did forgive me. Besides I'm giving Dale hints on the C-PAP

Hey!! I decided to vote and join the fun, LOL!
I voted for November, just because, I feel that would be the perfect time, not as crowded as December!

And I voted for Port Orleans, my aunt recently stayed there and loved it! It is so pretty there, I just love it!

I am so excited to be joining in!!!

~Sara

Hey!! I decided to vote and join the fun, LOL!
I voted for November, just because, I feel that would be the perfect time, not as crowded as December!

And I voted for Port Orleans, my aunt recently stayed there and loved it! It is so pretty there, I just love it!

I am so excited to be joining in!!!

~Sara
:welcome: I just subbed over on your TR! love the start will go back later tonight to catch up when I'm not chasing tots around between post!!:rotfl:

Danny really wants to do POFQ!!! and I think I like November, too!!!
I need to find out when the cheerleader nationals are?!?:confused3

:welcome: I just subbed over on your TR! love the start will go back later tonight to catch up when I'm not chasing tots around between post!!:rotfl:

Pop Warner? 2nd week in December - just in time for us to go! YAY... NOT!

Okay, Connie. I'll keep my TR up until after TN, then it probably would be best to shut it down. But I won't be going anywhere. I'm wherever you guys are, for sure!

Yay! Sara joined us, too!

Pop Warner? 2nd week in December - just in time for us to go! YAY... NOT!

:cheer2:Do they go the second week of December EVERY YEAR?!?:cheer2:

I almost chose that week oh! wait I did choose that week!!!:rolleyes1
has anyone ever been at the same time is it bad and if I had to book at the POP or a mod would we be inundated by them and the noise?!?

and would I have to worry about Dayne:rotfl2::lmao:???

so the last week of November sounds better & better doesn't it:lmao::rotfl2:

see why I need this poll!!!
KEEP THE INFO COMING!!!:wave:

:cheer2:Do they go the second week of December EVERY YEAR?!?:cheer2:

I almost chose that week oh! wait I did choose that week!!!:rolleyes1
has anyone ever been at the same time is it bad and if I had to book at the POP or a mod would we be inundated by them and the noise?!?

and would I have to worry about Dayne:rotfl2::lmao:???

so the last week of November sounds better & better doesn't it:lmao::rotfl2:

see why I need this poll!!!
KEEP THE INFO COMING!!!:wave:

That is the one disadvantage of CSR. If there is a convention going on it is very busy. They have redone so all the convention people are sorta in one area. But the dates do need to be checked.

If I remember right the second week of December is when the cheerleaders are there. But you would be leaving about then, right?

I want to say they stay at ASSp, but really I think they are all over the values.

Mel, DON'T close your TR. If you're going to, then you'd better make up a date for your next "trip" so you can start a PTR. I want to hear about that Space birthday party and that's not until December!

If I remember right the second week of December is when the cheerleaders are there. But you would be leaving about then, right?

I want to say they stay at ASSp, but really I think they are all over the values.

Mel, DON'T close your TR. If you're going to, then you'd better make up a date for your next "trip" so you can start a PTR. I want to hear about that Space birthday party and that's not until December!

Aww, Heather. That's so sweet! I guess I could leave it open for awhile longer, if the mods don't take it down. I was feeling a little bit sensitive about this morning! :laughing:

Thanks! Cheerleaders are there 2nd week of december, I should know! My team made it to nationals two years ago! I believe normally they stay at the AllStar resorts... I could be wrong.

Okay, Connie. I'll keep my TR up until after TN, then it probably would be best to shut it down. But I won't be going anywhere. I'm wherever you guys are, for sure!

Yay! Sara joined us, too!

I've joined the party, haven't I?! Once I've finished my TR, I'll be keeping up over here with everybody!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter