We are Soarin' to Disney;We're back! TR started! LINK pg 127

When would you visit WDW? and Where would you stay?

• September 26, 2010

• November 28, 2010

• December 05, 2010

• January 30, 2010

• Port of Orleans French Quarter

• Carribean Beach Resort

• Coranodo Springs Resort

• POP--we may need to do the value!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Looks like you got some productive shopping/packing/gathering done over the weekend. Ashton is going to be one handsome little guy with all those cute outfits he has.

I am glad to see that the pins came in. That was fast!

I've gotten used to it raining on us while at Disney. We just pack our ponchos and continue to go with the flow. That being said, it's much better to tour without rain. Hopefully, you guys won't get too much.

Man, I don't know what's going on over there. We have suitcases sitting by the door packed. Backpacks, with travel goodies for the kids, next to the suitcases. The only thing we have left to pack is the cooler. If I could pack that now, I would.

The only delemas we have left are:

I still have to tell my boss I'm not coming in Friday.

We have to decide if DD is staying home Friday, we're checking our out at the 1/2 day mark, or we're just gonna leave when she get's out of school. DS doesn't have school Friday.

:banana:Wooo Hooo, 5 more days!!!:banana:
Dayne gets out of school at 11:30 and Gwendolyn gets home around 10...so, when Dayne gets in on Friday he will have to go drip "Buddy" off to Camp Bow Wow! and when he gets home we are hitting the road. I still have to pack a car box for Ashton for traveling but I will probably do that Thursday so he does not pull it apart before we leave.
You better tell your boss, soon!

LOVE the lanyard and pins....so cute! My boys LOVED trading pins. They really got into it last trip and I wish I had bought more for them to trade. :)

That bag is so cute!! I looked at bags at Target yesterday but just couldn't bring myself to buy ANOTHER one! I'm hoping to find one I love when I'm at Disney! ;)
I don't think he is going to do that well with the trading but we'll see:confused3

That Stitch swimming gear is adorable!!

Yay for a Mickey Head free countdown calendar!! :banana: :banana:
:stitch: :mickeyjum

Hi Connie! I am so excited for you! Have Dayne download the facebook app on his phone and you both can do updates from there! :goodvibes I love my Iphone! :cloud9:

Love all of Ashton's outfits! He is going to be the best dressed boy at Disney! :goodvibes Sorry about the crocs. Hopefully you can get something worked out before your trip! I really hope the weather changes for you all. I'll be praying that it does. You are so close girl!! Congrats!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:
Thanks! Leanne
I'll have to tell Dayne about the app. He has all the Disney apps and is on them constantly :lmao:
I have a few other shirts for Ashton that I did not photo...I'm trying not to do like last year I had brought about three outfits per day...I think two a day will be fine :upsidedow

Looks like you got some productive shopping/packing/gathering done over the weekend. Ashton is going to be one handsome little guy with all those cute outfits he has.

I am glad to see that the pins came in. That was fast!

I've gotten used to it raining on us while at Disney. We just pack our ponchos and continue to go with the flow. That being said, it's much better to tour without rain. Hopefully, you guys won't get too much.

I still have to go by the dollar store and check out their ponchos...

yes, the guy I bought them from was great!

I expect the rain; I just hope it is scattered and isolated and not downpours! :scared1:

I'm relatively new to posting and I've been spending the last few days scanning over your PTR. Congratulations on getting to go so soon. I know you'll have so much fun. I just wanted to comment on the dollar store ponchos - I have used them in the past, and I do not think that you will like them at all, if you need them. They are very small and do not cover much. It's more like wearing a garbage bag, if you ask me. If you don't want to pay the Disney price for ponchos, you may fare better purchasing some of the less expensive reusable ponchos from Wal-Mart or Target. Just my two cents.

Thanks for the interesting PTR. I have so long to go before my trip, it is fun to read everyone's planning for theirs. Have fun! :cheer2:

Oh, the last few days before a Disney Trip are SO EXCITING!!!! I'm excited for you!

I love all of Ashton's outfits, I really love the one that says Daddy's #1 Guy, how cute! The bathing suit is GREAT! I gotta get my girls their Disney bathing suits, but I think waiting til the end of the summer will get me good deals.

I also love all of Ashton's pins. My girls only had a few each in May and I made the mistake of getting them their favorite characters. Well, they were really excited about the trading thing and Emily did do one, but, well, of course they did not want to trade the others. So, this time I am going to order them each at least 3 more "plain" ones that I know they'd be willing to trade for some more favorites!! I can't wait, Emily was so excited when she did that trade.

I love the packing mess. As messy as it is, I love when my house looks like that.

I LOVE Ashton's swim suit! So cute!!

Where did you get that "I am lost" tag for Ashton's lanyard? I love that idea!

You are getting so close!!! I am sure you are super excited (rain or no rain) :woohoo:

Hey Connie! I cannot believe you have 5 days to go!!!!!!! So exciting! can you believe we're almost there? I almost don't want it to come yet cuz I don't want it to be over but...we will live in the moment and enjoy everything while we're there!!! LOL! Wooohooo!!!

Katie
I bought those last year (I attached it to his shoe last year) from precious kid
http://www.mypreciouskid.com/dog-tags-personalized.html
he also has the silicone ID bracelet that he wears on his ankle (I like to put it on him whenever I know we are going to be in a crowded place)
the following is a site like the one I ordered from I don't remember where I ordered it from but I remember I only paid like $2.5 @ for them
https://reminderband.com/order/index.php

We have been working on him going to tell a mommy if he is lost and show her his id tag!
hope we don't have to find out if it works...just love the comfort of having it! ;)

Ashton is going to be so cute in all of his outfits! I think little boys are so cute in plaid shorts...glad to see you have some of those for him! :goodvibes I thought our Mickey heads were running out...man you are almost there! I love the maps underneath. He picked out some good pins to keep, too! I am so excited for you guys!

I'm relatively new to posting and I've been spending the last few days scanning over your PTR. Congratulations on getting to go so soon. I know you'll have so much fun. I just wanted to comment on the dollar store ponchos - I have used them in the past, and I do not think that you will like them at all, if you need them. They are very small and do not cover much. It's more like wearing a garbage bag, if you ask me. If you don't want to pay the Disney price for ponchos, you may fare better purchasing some of the less expensive reusable ponchos from Wal-Mart or Target. Just my two cents.

Thanks for the interesting PTR. I have so long to go before my trip, it is fun to read everyone's planning for theirs. Have fun! :cheer2:
:welcome: thanks for the heads on the ponchos! last year we bought the cheap ones from the dollar store and ended up buying the walmart ones. But, I had noticed the other day that the dollar store here has some of the heavier ones this year; so, I was going to see if they were the better ones...I can never seem to find them at our local walmart.

the dis is a fun and interesting place to share and learn all about Disney...
Oh, the last few days before a Disney Trip are SO EXCITING!!!! I'm excited for you!

I love all of Ashton's outfits, I really love the one that says Daddy's #1 Guy, how cute! The bathing suit is GREAT! I gotta get my girls their Disney bathing suits, but I think waiting til the end of the summer will get me good deals.

I also love all of Ashton's pins. My girls only had a few each in May and I made the mistake of getting them their favorite characters. Well, they were really excited about the trading thing and Emily did do one, but, well, of course they did not want to trade the others. So, this time I am going to order them each at least 3 more "plain" ones that I know they'd be willing to trade for some more favorites!! I can't wait, Emily was so excited when she did that trade.

I love the packing mess. As messy as it is, I love when my house looks like that.
Thanks goodness my house doesn't look like that I would go insane...its bad enough my living room is littered with toys all day :eek: I just told Gwendolyn I was going to start putting away alot of the toys they have dragging...if theyy can't put it away I will and it won't be back for a while.

I really don't think he is going to get the idea of sharing the pins; we'll see.
Hey Connie! I cannot believe you have 5 days to go!!!!!!! So exciting! can you believe we're almost there? I almost don't want it to come yet cuz I don't want it to be over but...we will live in the moment and enjoy everything while we're there!!! LOL! Wooohooo!!!

I asked Dayne two days ago if he wanted to postpone it until the fall...
this was his response:scared1::headache::sad2:

so I guess he is ready to go! :cheer2:

:welcome: thanks for the heads on the ponchos! last year we bought the cheap ones from the dollar store and ended up buying the walmart ones. But, I had noticed the other day that the dollar store here has some of the heavier ones this year; so, I was going to see if they were the better ones...I can never seem to find them at our local walmart.

Every Wal-Mart is set up differently, I'm sure, but I always have luck locating them in the sporting goods section, where the hunting/camping supplies are. But it would be wonderful to find what you need at the dollar store! I like getting anything I can from there so that I don't have to spend any unnessecary Disney money! ;)

hi Connie--I am getting so excited for you!! :banana: I cannot believe you hit the road in 4 days!!! :woohoo:

Cute bag! Who did you use for pins? I am debating on getting a few in case Lilian decides she would like to do it. Shoes for Ashton: they are not inexpensive but have you tried Keens? My DD wears them big but they still are comfortable and do not rub as she is a similar situation as Ashton. I made sure when I got them this go around that they would last through Disney. Adorable outfits for Ashton!!

I like your countdown calendar--great use for those maps!!

How exciting Connie! I can't believe your trip is already here! Ashton's outfits are so cute! I love the Stitch swim suit! I can't wait to here how your trip goes! Keep us posted with some live updates as much as you can! popcorn::

hi Connie--I am getting so excited for you!! :banana: I cannot believe you hit the road in 4 days!!! :woohoo:

Cute bag! Who did you use for pins? I am debating on getting a few in case Lilian decides she would like to do it. Shoes for Ashton: they are not inexpensive but have you tried Keens? My DD wears them big but they still are comfortable and do not rub as she is a similar situation as Ashton. I made sure when I got them this go around that they would last through Disney. Adorable outfits for Ashton!!

I like your countdown calendar--great use for those maps!!
I will look it up and PM you with the pin info...I have never tried Keens; or now that I think about it I don't think I have ever seen the brand (unless I just overlooked them) I usually buy him OshKosh, Arizonia, Crocs, Nike,& Sketchers...I had really like the Arizonia sandels because they had a velco strap on the heel so I could tighten them but I can't find his size not even on line...he is just going to do with what he has...the ones from last year fit very very very perfect! But, I will check into Keens for his next set...Thanks!

How exciting Connie! I can't believe your trip is already here! Ashton's outfits are so cute! I love the Stitch swim suit! I can't wait to here how your trip goes! Keep us posted with some live updates as much as you can! popcorn::
I figured out how to upload pictures to FB from the Eternity today :confused3
so I should be able to do pictures at least...

Every Wal-Mart is set up differently, I'm sure, but I always have luck locating them in the sporting goods section, where the hunting/camping supplies are. But it would be wonderful to find what you need at the dollar store! I like getting anything I can from there so that I don't have to spend any unnessecary Disney money! ;)
thanks! I always look by the umbrellas; to be honest I never ever looked in the hunting/sporting goods dept....although I did tell Danny yesterday I was staying out of Walmart until I get back...I can never get out of there with out spending $100 or better...:eel:

HI CONNIE!!!!!! WOO HOO we are getting close to our trips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana:
LOVE LOVE all of Ashton's outfits! What a great selection!! The suitcase pic is great too!! The countdown calendar looks AWESOME with all the Mickey heads taken off, and I love how it reveals the map!! GREAT idea!! Not long now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Connie! Looks like you've been busy getting ready for your trip! I love all of Ashton's outfits - especially the swim shorts and shirt - he's going to look so adorable on your trip! :goodvibes

:woohoo:Wooooooooo Hooooooooooo :woohoo: 4 DAYS :cool1::dance3:

I love Ashton's outfits, they are so cute. I love it when I have all the suitcases open and putting stuff in them. I have a few things packed already, but the majority of it will come on May 20th and 21st. I will be thinking about you as you pass through here on Friday.

Connie!! Yay for your trip being so close!!
Hehe, I'm so excited for you:-)
Ya'll are going to have SO much fun and I can't wait to hear all about it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter