• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We did it again! Family of 4 eats for $75 a day. Read all about it, plus reviews!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pepperw23 said:
ya know tink, I actually was not trying to single anyone out. Honestly I felt sorry for the OP and felt the need to take up for her. Then I remembered that class I took. I guess I probably should have kept that one to myself. I apologize if anyone was offended.

No, you were probably right in giving unsolicited advice about the type of person who would give unsolicited advice to people about how to eat cheaply at WDW.

Pepper-

I wasn't speaking about you, more the general tone this discussion has taken.

It just seems like this thread is so far away from the original topic, (and became controversial so early on, and remains that way) it just seems likely to be closed soon.

chobie said:
No, you were probably right in giving unsolicited advice about the type of person who would give unsolicited advice to people about how to eat cheaply at WDW.

I don't recall giving any advice???? :confused3

chobie said:
One psychology class and you can diagnose people based on on a comment or two posted on a internet forum?

Nope, double checked my post no advice OR a diagnoses in there. Just simply stated what I was told.

pepperw23 said:
I don't recall giving any advice???? :confused3

You were advising the OP about how the people who made unsupportive comments had low self-esteem. And you diagnosed them as having low self-esteem.

chobie said:
You were advising the OP about how the people who made unsupportive comments had low self-esteem. And you diagnosed them as having low self-esteem.

Wrong again. I was commenting on a poster that said they need to get a hobby. Reading back through your posts though I see you are really more interested in arguments than anything else, so honestly I have done all I can by apologizing. I also believe my original post used the word most people like three times. hardly a diagnosis.

Good luck to you.

Pepper

pepperw23 said:
Wrong again. I was commenting on a poster that said they need to get a hobby. Reading back through your posts though I see you are really more interested in arguments than anything else, so honestly I have done all I can by apologizing. Good luck to you.

Pepper

Diagnosing and judging again, I see. And maybe the people who made remarks about the tipping were just commenting too. And as far as being argumentative, you are the one who bashed people by saying that they have low-esteem because they were concerned about servers being stiffed.

And good luck to you on that doctorate in psychology.

chobie said:
Diagnosing and judging again, I see. And maybe the people who made remarks about the tipping were just commenting too. And as far as being argumentative, you are the one who bashed people by saying that they have low-esteem because they were concerned about servers being stiffed.

Go back through the thread, who have I singled out and who have you?

pepperw23 said:
Go back through the thread, who have I singled out and who have you?

You singled out everyone who made comments about the tipping. And then you single me out by going back over my posts and dignaosing me as being arguementative.

But back to the OP, other than than the tipping thing, she did offer some good advice about how to eat cheaply at WDW, which is works well for some people who are not big on eating when going to the parks.

Thank you OP for your reviews and everyday spending. DH and I will definitely try sharing on our next trip. We always find ourselves wasting food, hopefully that will not be the case this next time around.

I was hoping this thread would die on it's own, but that doesn't seem to be happening. The OP stated back on page 11 (halfway through the thread) that she would not be reading or posting on the thread anymore. After 20 pages, I think everyone has had ample opportunity to address the topic and share their opinion. The last few pages have been mostly arguments between a few posters that have absolutely nothing to do with the original topic of the thread. For those reasons, I'm closing this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter