We got a call back from Travel Channel today about the 10th anniv. show w/ Sam Brown!

IloveWINNIEthePOOH

<font color=blue>Promises to wear sweat absorbing
:banana:We applied last night to be a family to appear in Samantha Brown's 10th Anniversary show at Disney World, and the Travel Channel called us back this morning to talk to us more!! Asked all about our family and the love of Disney! She said they're gonna get back in contact with us later in the week! :dance3:

We are all going crazy! This would truely be such an incredible experience for our family! :goodvibes
Prayin for the best!

If you do get picked you have to let everyone know so we can watch the show!
You should see if you could sneak some LGMH's on to you during filming.

That's awesome! Let us know if you get picked. DH says this is yet another reasone why we should move to FL...

I hope you get it!! How cool to be in a Disney Travel Channel show, and with Samantha Brown too! Good luck!!!:goodvibes

Hey again! Thanks for all the warm wishes! We just got another call this morning letting us know they are seriously considering our family, to make sure our wholle family is avail on the 3rd and 4th! And will call back on Monday or Tuesday!!
Will def have to let you all know the ins and outs of what's going on! And will try to sneak some LGMHs!!

OMG! Congrats! Please keep us posted! I'm SO excited for you....can't wait to see it on Travel Channel...wonder when it will air? Let us know if you find that out too! I am sending pixie dust your way! pixiedust:

I am hoping that this works out for you! Sam Brown and Disney, what more for you ask for. Good luck to you.

what does LGMHs stand for? and Good Luck, we love Samatha Brown and Disney. Please tell her the Disboarders love her!!!

what does LGMHs stand for? and Good Luck, we love Samatha Brown and Disney. Please tell her the Disboarders love her!!!

Light Green Mickey Heads (paint samples from Home Depot). OP Good Luck. We like Samantha Brown also & she is from NH!!

:cool1: How cool! We're big Samantha Brown fans so we'll definitely be watching when she does a special on this topic!! We hope to see the new stars (YOUR FAMILY!).

Hi, BEST OF LUCK!!:):):) I LOVE the Travel channel and Sammantha Brown!! Joan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter