• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We got a call back from Travel Channel today about the 10th anniv. show w/ Sam Brown!

I am so happy for you! I am going to be there when you tape and would LOVE to see Sam! Can you tell me where and when you'll be taping ? Congrats! Can't wait to see you on the episode!:wizard:

Congratulations!! I can't even imagine how excited y'all are right now! :dance3:

Congrats! DH & I moved to Port Orange this year - it's so exciting to have a "neighbor family" picked! Please let everyone know when it will air.

Whereabouts in P.O do you live? Very cool!

Unfortunately they called back, Allison, the girl I've been in contact with, said that they all got out of a meeting where they were trying to schedule stuff w/ Disney at the parks, had problems, and sadly, the part our family was going to be in has been removed =(. We're sooo bummed!!
Buuut, she did say that this happens alot, and almost always the families that this happens to, they end up doing something bigger and better than what was originally planned. She also said she will def keep in contact with us as she really wants to have us be in something becuase she loves our family :)
So as sad as we are, we're tryin to keep a positive attitude!
Thanks for all the warm wishes tho, everyone!!:love:

Denied,:sad2:
But now you get to look for the
bigger and better

I just read your last post... I was so excited for you.. Im sorry you got cut..but there is always a silver lining right? Tha is cool that you guys were even picked out of all those families! Hopefully next time... congrats for making it so far!

It's okay..we had to try real hard not to think about it the days it was going on lol but we survived

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter