We got a call back from Travel Channel today about the 10th anniv. show w/ Sam Brown!

That's amazing!!!!!!!!!! We're all pulling for you, throwing a lot of pixie dust your way! Keep us posted!

Just talked to them today!! We get to be on it!!! Mostly standing and wathcing parades/fireworks with Samantha.....we're so thrilled!!! :dance3:

Just talked to them today!! We get to be on it!!! Mostly standing and wathcing parades/fireworks with Samantha.....we're so thrilled!!! :dance3:

OMG! So glad to hear that! You'll have to wear something significant so that we can tell where you are! Let us know when it will air! Good for you!!!:cool1:

Congrats!! I love Samantha Brown! I'll be lookin for ya on tv! Be sure to let us know the air dates.

Oh that's so awesome! Please let us know when the show will air. And please let us know how the whole experience goes for you!

Congrats! DH & I moved to Port Orange this year - it's so exciting to have a "neighbor family" picked! Please let everyone know when it will air.

So exciting - good for you and good for us. This means there is going to be an updated Disney show on the Travel Channel. Let us know when it is going to air.

Linda

This thread would be a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now. Good luck.

She seems adorable, enthusiastic, and to be crazy about all things Disney. Have a wonderful time, and enjoy the experience!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter