Weekend Posting War

Anyone on here going in May We are from 12-16. Would love to have a meet. I have been saying the 14th at Epcot American fountain at 3, but We will have to see if anyone comes.

We will be there the 3rd through the 11th, so we will just miss you. It is our first F&G and DD's first trip to WDW. I am really excited!

I've been sick with a cold since Thurs and now I'm afraid that DD is getting it! :(

Anyone on here going in May We are from 12-16. Would love to have a meet. I have been saying the 14th at Epcot American fountain at 3, but We will have to see if anyone comes.

I will be there May 11-16 for the scavenger hunt and Destination D.

Tonight, we are going to watch the new season of Amazing Race and Worst Cooks at 9pm.

We are going to eat some roast beef in a little bit for dinner.

Hi! Took me forever to catch up aon Skips 3,000,000 posts lol! Hope you all had a wonderful day!

I will be there May 11-16 for the scavenger hunt and Destination D.

I am planning for May 11-17- for the scavenger hunt and maybe Destination D. But primarily becasue my son ends his CP program on the 14th and needs to either move home or to an local apartment. I sure hope he stays local - that would mean he landed a "real" job at WDW!!

I am looking forward to the scavenger hunt and am THRILLED it coincided with our dates. Things like that rarely happen to me! :cool1:

I think I'm may be too far behind Jeff and Skip to catch up.

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 377
User Name Posts
Justin Jett 84
OKW Lover 82
WaltD4Me 43
NC Belle 28
ImTooExcitedToSleep 28
DrMomof3 23
jcb 15
ninecrayons 13
HallsInTheKingdom 12
sshaw10060 8
mainegal 7
EDuke98080 7
pal-mickey 5
*NikkiBell* 4
connie1042 4
disprincessatheart 3
wdwscout 2
Phoenixblue 2
Disney Khi 1
IWISHFORDISNEY 1
HollyMac71 1
figment3258 1
catycatcat4 1
k5jmh 1
mjaclyn 1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter