Welcome, Foolish Mortals...to an October 2011 PTR! *Trip Report link is up, pg 71!!*

Love the list and can't wait to experience all them things and many more for the first time!!! :banana:

18 days!!! :dance3:

Oh, I love SimpleDisneyThings! I have a ton of them saved. I also love listening to their MP3s of different park music :goodvibes Probably the best Disney tumblr out there IMO and I'm following A LOT of them. I love the favorites you chose like hearing the screams from ToT, the monorail and going under the Magical Gates :goodvibes I still can't seem to smell what everybody is smelling on Soarin' like the oranges, it's really strange, I'll have to see if I can scent it on the original Soarin' in DLR. :thumbsup2 I also love the music links you got :teeth:

:woohoo: 11 days! I'll just say this over and over again, hope you have an awesome time! :-)

Jen, love the list idea. Your trip will be here before you know it. And how do I know that...because mine is only 12 days away. :thumbsup2

I love the list and the fact that they have the Epcot music on youtube lol. Your trip will be here before you know it! I picked up my MNSSHP tix today! For some reason they would only let me do Will Call which wasn't a big deal bc I just picked them up at DTD after I spent 4 hrs at TL..it's the life :)

Awww, OMG I love the little things list! I totally agree with all of them! The orange smell on Soarin' is amazing! This list just makes me want to cry! :lovestruc

I am so thrilled your trip is close! I can't wait for your texts!!

Sorry I've been away. It's almost time for your trip!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Nice camera! I can't wait to see how your pics come out. I want a smaller camera to take on trips but haven't found the right one. Maybe this could be it???

Fantasmic - I can't miss it. I'm not into waiting in lines but I can't miss Fantasmic. It is our FAVORITE Disney park show. I'm so glad they changed it to every night. That should really help the crowds. I'm still not 100% sure which night I'm seeing it but I will see it. ;) I hope you get to re-experience it the whole way through this time.

LOVE your list. :thumbsup2

I'm back and all caught up. Love that Simple Disney Things website so very cool :) Love your favourite things too, esp the Mickey Head Balloons, love those :)

Coolbeanies on the new purchases, always nice when you can use going away as an excuse to go shopping :teeth:

As for Fantasmic, I can't say whether to skip or not as I have never seen it out of all our WDW trips. But this year we are seeing it for sure :)

I love your simple things list!!! DBF is absolutely DETERMINED to try a turkey leg this trip - neither of us have had them before!

I've never even thought about the "simple things" at Disney that I love. What a neat concept!
I loved your list! It made me stop and go, "Yes, EXACTLY, that's one of those things that makes WDW special." I don't know why hearing the monorail greeting in Spanish is so nice, but for some reason it is. Always brings a smile to my face. And those palms trees in Tomorrowland, when it's nighttime, are always a cool sight.
Unfortunately, I don't think I could do something like that, because, to me, the little things like the Neon Pluto make Disney so special to me. :rotfl:

You're under 20 days now!!!!:woohoo::cheer2: Hopefully the next two weeks fly by for you!

There are times when I'm there that I'm rushing and trying to do everything so fast, and I try to slow myself down so I can just take everything in, all the little wonderful Disney details that you might miss if you don't stop to look! I love that about Disney World, another reason I keep going back, there is always something new to see, even if it's something tiny, like a hidden Mickey or a cute sign or something! :thumbsup2

17 more days now!!! I can't wait!!!! :woohoo:

I love that list! I honestly think I would have to trim down my list too if I posted one. I could have 100's of things!

Only 11 more work days! :dance3:

It was pretty hard keeping the list that small! But that just means I can make another list for my next PTR, whenever that may be! :laughing:

10 more work days now! :yay:

Sorry I haven't been around lately! Nemo started first grade and we're all getting into our new routines.

I love your list of simple things! Reading it just takes me right there, and when I read "We Go On" I got chills. Does it to me every time.

You must be getting so excited for your trip. :goodvibes

That's ok, I know you're busy and everything, I see all your crazy updates on FB! :goodvibes

I love We Go On SO much. Sometimes I have to skip it when it comes up on my Ipod in the car because I start tearing up! :sad2:

Uh, yeah. You might say I'm kind of excited for this trip! :dance3: :laughing: :goodvibes

Love the list! Two of my favorite things are the Epcot entrance music and "We Go On" as well. :cloud9:

Thanks! I LOVE Epcot music. Especially Future World music, I could just stand in front of Spaceship Earth and listen to it for hours! :lovestruc

Love the list and can't wait to experience all them things and many more for the first time!!! :banana:

18 days!!! :dance3:

Yay, I can't wait for you to experience these Disney things either!!! :woohoo: You're going to have such a great time!

17 days!!!! :yay:

Oh, I love SimpleDisneyThings! I have a ton of them saved. I also love listening to their MP3s of different park music :goodvibes Probably the best Disney tumblr out there IMO and I'm following A LOT of them. I love the favorites you chose like hearing the screams from ToT, the monorail and going under the Magical Gates :goodvibes I still can't seem to smell what everybody is smelling on Soarin' like the oranges, it's really strange, I'll have to see if I can scent it on the original Soarin' in DLR. :thumbsup2 I also love the music links you got :teeth:

:woohoo: 11 days! I'll just say this over and over again, hope you have an awesome time! :-)

Simple Disney Things is so great! I love the pictures on there!

I can't believe you can't smell the oranges on Soarin! :eek: That's so weird! Hopefully you will get to in DLR!

Well, it's actually 17 days til my trip, and 10 work days...the work days are the hardest part, they just drag!!! :laughing:

Jen, love the list idea. Your trip will be here before you know it. And how do I know that...because mine is only 12 days away. :thumbsup2

Thanks! AHHHHH I'm getting so anxious! I don't know how you can stand it now, being only 10 days out from flying to FL! I'm already starting to freak out, and I still have so much longer to go!!! :scared1:

I love your list of simple things! That is so great. I am so stealing that for my PTR! :goodvibes

Thanks, steal away! :cool1:

I love the list and the fact that they have the Epcot music on youtube lol. Your trip will be here before you know it! I picked up my MNSSHP tix today! For some reason they would only let me do Will Call which wasn't a big deal bc I just picked them up at DTD after I spent 4 hrs at TL..it's the life :)

Thanks! OMG I spend so much time listening to Epcot music on youtube, it's a problem! :rotfl:

That's weird, that they only let you do will call for your tix, but maybe it's because it's getting so close, they don't want them to get lost in the mail? I did will call last year for our MVMCP tix and it worked out great, so I'm doing it again this year, I can't WAIT for my first MNSSHP!! :yay:

Awww, OMG I love the little things list! I totally agree with all of them! The orange smell on Soarin' is amazing! This list just makes me want to cry! :lovestruc

I am so thrilled your trip is close! I can't wait for your texts!!

LOL, this list kind of makes me want to cry too! :laughing: Everything about Soarin is amazing!! I can't wait to be there!!!! :cool1:

Sorry I've been away. It's almost time for your trip!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Nice camera! I can't wait to see how your pics come out. I want a smaller camera to take on trips but haven't found the right one. Maybe this could be it???

Fantasmic - I can't miss it. I'm not into waiting in lines but I can't miss Fantasmic. It is our FAVORITE Disney park show. I'm so glad they changed it to every night. That should really help the crowds. I'm still not 100% sure which night I'm seeing it but I will see it. ;) I hope you get to re-experience it the whole way through this time.

LOVE your list. :thumbsup2

I know, I can't wait!!! :woohoo:

Thanks, I can't wait to test out my camera! I meant to do it this past weekend but of course, I never got around to it! :sad2: What kind of camera do you usually use?

Lots of people really love Fantasmic, so I hope we can fit it in at some point, but if not, there's always next trip! Wishes and Illuminations are can't miss for us right now! I need to see them both multiple times! :love:

I'm back and all caught up. Love that Simple Disney Things website so very cool :) Love your favourite things too, esp the Mickey Head Balloons, love those :)

Coolbeanies on the new purchases, always nice when you can use going away as an excuse to go shopping :teeth:

As for Fantasmic, I can't say whether to skip or not as I have never seen it out of all our WDW trips. But this year we are seeing it for sure :)

Yay, welcome back, and congratulations! :goodvibes

Isn't that such a cute picture of the Mickey balloons? I'm hoping I can take my own cute picture this year!

I can't wait to hear what you thought of Fantasmic! I remember liking it, from what I saw, but I didn't like it the way I love Wishes or Illuminations! I hope we can fit it in at some point! :yay:

I love your simple things list!!! DBF is absolutely DETERMINED to try a turkey leg this trip - neither of us have had them before!

Thanks! OMG the turkey legs are SO good! I mean, totally disgusting, because they're so huge...but they're seriously so good! :banana:

I love all of the things on your list except Turkey legs...I was full after one bite :lmao:

the list is a great idea though, because its all those little disney things that make it the best place ever!! I do like the way the pictures are centered too good idea :thumbsup2

Love the list! Especially with the music but minus turkey legs :lmao: We Go On is definitely a tear jerker. Your trip is almost here!!!!!!!!!!

Jen -

That was an awesome list! Perfect pictures! I really enjoyed your update and I know you have to be so excited that you trip is so darn close now! :cool1:

Great list!! I agree with you after this past trip-- I LOVE Disney boats!!

Thanks! Isn't it so nice being able to take a boat somewhere you need to go? I love that there is that option, that's one of the reasons I love staying at WL so much! :banana:

I love all of the things on your list except Turkey legs...I was full after one bite :lmao:

the list is a great idea though, because its all those little disney things that make it the best place ever!! I do like the way the pictures are centered too good idea :thumbsup2

LOL yeah, the turkey legs aren't for everyone! I remember eating them on family trips when my sister and I were kids, and I've just always really liked them, they're just such a Disney thing to me! :banana:

Love the list! Especially with the music but minus turkey legs :lmao: We Go On is definitely a tear jerker. Your trip is almost here!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! I love We Go On, it's such a perfect song for Illuminations! :lovestruc

Jen -

That was an awesome list! Perfect pictures! I really enjoyed your update and I know you have to be so excited that you trip is so darn close now! :cool1:

Thanks! I love looking for the perfect Disney pictures for my updates! I really love the one of the Mickey balloons! :banana:

OMG I'm so excited that my trip is getting so close! It still seems like I have so far to go though, even though I'm down to 16 days, and 9 work days! :woohoo:

I love your list of Disney Things! I have to subscribe to that Tumblr...I have my own Tumblr photo blog but never look around and any of the others out there lol

I totally got goosebumps when I saw the Soarin' pic....I heart Soarin' :cloud9:

I love your list of Disney Things! I have to subscribe to that Tumblr...I have my own Tumblr photo blog but never look around and any of the others out there lol

I totally got goosebumps when I saw the Soarin' pic....I heart Soarin' :cloud9:

Thanks! I love Simpledisneythings, it's so cute, and such a good idea! I almost wish I thought of it! :rotfl:

I can't wait to go on Soarin again! Hopefully in 2 weeks exactly, I'll be getting ready to board (assuming everything goes well with the early ticket pickup, and the line for Soarin isn't too long!) :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter