Welcome, Foolish Mortals...to an October 2011 PTR! *Trip Report link is up, pg 71!!*

We're Back!

Hi everyone! We're home! :cool1: We had a great, exhausting trip! I miss the World already, but I'm happy to be home, I need to do nothing for a few days and recover! :rotfl: Ughhh, I wish I had the day off tomorrow!

I'm not sure when I'll be able to start my TR, hopefully in a few days, I have lots of pictures to upload, and I just ordered my photopass CD and did express shipping, so I'm hoping to get that in a few days! Can't wait to share my trip with all of you, I will be putting up a link as soon as it's started! Now I have to catch up on everyone's PTR's and TR's, I was peeking in at the DIS on my phone a few times on my trip and saw lots of new TR's that I can't wait to read! :banana:

Welcome home! I didn't see you at MNSHHP on the 30th but it was pretty crazy! We saw both parades and still didn't get good spots either time! Can't wait to hear your review! It seems like you were here for a long time :)

Welcome back! I'm glad to hear you had a wonderful trip and I can't wait to read your TR! It looks like I will be leaving for the World about the time you get started our your TR! See you on the flip side! :thumbsup2

Geez, back already?! Glad you had a good time!

Thanks, how can you not have a good time in Disney World? :rotfl: (Although, the first night was a bit of a challenge for me, as you will see in my TR!)

It seems like we were there forever, but at the same time, it flew by! :sad1:

Welcome back! I'm glad to hear you had a wonderful trip and I can't wait to read your TR! It looks like I will be leaving for the World about the time you get started our your TR! See you on the flip side! :thumbsup2

LOL, well, I will try to get it started ASAP, but I really want to wait to get the photopass CD...and I just uploaded pics from the first night to photobucket and it took forever! :eek:

Hope you have a great trip! :dance3:

Welcome home! I didn't see you at MNSHHP on the 30th but it was pretty crazy! We saw both parades and still didn't get good spots either time! Can't wait to hear your review! It seems like you were here for a long time :)

Thanks! I looked for you on the 30th, I totally forgot that you sent me that message on FB with your # or I would have texted you! Ughhhh!!! :laughing:

We actually had a great spot, right on Main Street for the first parade, but we had something not so magical happen before it started that kind of annoyed me...will explain in the TR!

Yay!:woohoo:

Glad you are back home and are going to begin your TR in a few days. I can't wait to hear all about it!

Thanks! I can't wait to start my TR! I have a few titles I'm considering, so once I decide on one and I get my photpass CD, I'll be ready! :yay:

Yay I'm so glad you had a great trip!!! Can't wait for your TR to start! :yay:

Thanks! I can't wait to start my TR!!! :woohoo:

How can you be back already? It seems as if you just left. :scared1:

Can't wait to read all about it!

Welcome back! Looking forward to hearing all about your trip! :cool1:

Ughh at having to go to work tomorrow :sad2: Hope it is an easy day for you.

Welcome Back Jen!!!!! I just know you had a fabulous time and that seemed like the shortest 10 days ever! Can't wait to read all about it and check out my siggie - I started a new TR!

We're back too! How about that awfulness on Saturday? I hope it didn't affect you getting home! Can't wait to read your TR. :)

How can you be back already? It seems as if you just left. :scared1:

Can't wait to read all about it!

Welcome home!:cool1: Glad you had a great trip and I can't wait to hear about it.

Welcome back! Looking forward to hearing all about your trip! :cool1:

Ughh at having to go to work tomorrow :sad2: Hope it is an easy day for you.

Welcome home! I'm glad to hear you had a wonderful time! :goodvibes

Welcome Back Jen!!!!! I just know you had a fabulous time and that seemed like the shortest 10 days ever! Can't wait to read all about it and check out my siggie - I started a new TR!

Welcome home! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

We're back too! How about that awfulness on Saturday? I hope it didn't affect you getting home! Can't wait to read your TR. :)

Thanks everyone, we had a great trip, and yes, it seemed like we were there forever, but at the same time, shortest 10 days of my life! :rotfl: Can't wait to go back!

I'm hoping to start my TR in the next day or two, it's taking me forever to upload pics to photobucket, I'm trying to do them by day, and I just finished day 2! So we'll see how far I get with the pics tonight and maybe then I will start, if not, I'll definitely be starting tomorrow, and posting a link here, and nagging you all individually to come join! :rotfl:

OK, gonna go continue uploading...:surfweb:

So excited to read about your trip!! I can't get any work done lately knowing we are leaving this weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter