Welcome, Foolish Mortals...to an October 2011 PTR! *Trip Report link is up, pg 71!!*

Your mousekeeping envelopes are so cute, I love the Halloween theme to them! :)

Yesterday was my last day at work until after we get back from WDW so I'm spending today running a few errands, doing last minute packing and laundry.

Perhaps we'll run into each other! :) I hope that you have a magical trip! :wizard:

1 Day Away!!!:cheer2::woohoo::wizard:

I'm sorry to hear things have been rough with you and Brandon, but hopefully a WDW vacation will be just the thing you two need to lift your spirits and get you ready for the rest of fall.
I love your Mousekeeping envelopes, they're very creative!

I hope you have save travels tomorrow! It looks like a "cold front" will be going through on Sat and the high on Sun is going to be like 84 or 86 haha. Happy packing!!!!!!!! :)

I have been SO busy lately moving into our new house, and I just had a mini panic attack because I thought I had missed your departure. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S HERE!!! :banana:

Have an AMAZING WONDERFUL FABULOUS PERFECT time! :hug:

Oh...and don't forget to text! ;)

So glad you are feeling better!

As far as you new camera. Here are some hints to help you work it better.

Try to stray away from the auto mode. Its fine for daytime still shots and its great when you really need a flash, but if you only use this mode you will never feel like you are learning your camera. You will be frustrated with your night time shots

See if you camera has a P mode. Try this. It will still select your Tv and aperture for you, but I tend to get better results with this.

Also try using your Tv (shutter speed mode). Start by using it on running water - fountains, ect. What how the water changes when you shorten and lengthen your shutter speed. This will help you understand the concept of shutter speed better.

Then try using your shutter speed adjustments at night. Experiment and find the speed that lets enough light in for you to take a decent picture. Finding a stable object does help with camera shake, but I have finally learned to take better night time pictures simply by going to the Tv mode and fooling around with the shutter speed.

While you are doing these things keep you ISO and light balance in auto modes, but make sure you know where they are on your camera so you can learn to adjust them as well.

Thanks! I will definitely experiment with my camera when I'm there, I know nothing about the settings, I've just been using the different scenes! I know it has a "P" though, so I will check that out! :goodvibes

I hope that you have a wonderful trip, you are leaving tomorrow, how exciting!!!! :cool1::cool1:

I cannot wait to hear all about it and Im sure it will be awesome!

Thanks! I'm so excited, I can't believe it's here!! :banana:

yay for feeling better!!!

I hope you are all ready for your trip!!!

We just got back sunday from ours- we had a blast!!!

I am so excited to hear all about your trip!!! You both will have SO MUCH FUN!!!!

LOL I'm almost ready, still doing some last minute packing, of course! Glad you had a great time on your trip! :cool1:

Hey Jen, have a great trip! Can't believe you are leaving tomorrow!! :cool1:

Wish I was going back with you.

Thanks! Don't worry, you will be back soon enough, I hope! :goodvibes

Your mousekeeping envelopes are so cute, I love the Halloween theme to them! :)

Yesterday was my last day at work until after we get back from WDW so I'm spending today running a few errands, doing last minute packing and laundry.

Perhaps we'll run into each other! :) I hope that you have a magical trip! :wizard:

Thanks, I like yours a lot better though! :thumbsup2

I hope I run into you too, I'll look for you! :cool1:

1 Day Away!!!:cheer2::woohoo::wizard:

I'm sorry to hear things have been rough with you and Brandon, but hopefully a WDW vacation will be just the thing you two need to lift your spirits and get you ready for the rest of fall.
I love your Mousekeeping envelopes, they're very creative!

Woo hoo!

Ugh, yeah, it's been a rough couple of weeks, but everything is good now, and we're looking forward to just getting away and having fun for 10 days! I can't wait!!! :banana:

I hope you have save travels tomorrow! It looks like a "cold front" will be going through on Sat and the high on Sun is going to be like 84 or 86 haha. Happy packing!!!!!!!! :)

Thanks!

84 degrees is a lot better than 94, so I'll take it! Although, I really don't care, it's so rainy and miserable here, I could use some sun! I can't wait to get there!!! :woohoo:

I have been SO busy lately moving into our new house, and I just had a mini panic attack because I thought I had missed your departure. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S HERE!!! :banana:

Have an AMAZING WONDERFUL FABULOUS PERFECT time! :hug:

Oh...and don't forget to text! ;)

I almost thought you were going to miss my departure! :scared1:

Thanks, I'm so excited for this trip, seems like it took forever to get here!! :yay:

I'll definitely text you the second we get there! :goodvibes

Have a fun, fabulous, and magical trip!

Thank you, I can't wait!!! :cool1:

6.5 hours away!

Hi guys! I guess this will be my last update, because we're going to be leaving for the airport in 6 and a half hours!!! :eek: :woohoo:

So much for getting any sleep tonight! :confused3 :rotfl:

I'm about 90% packed, there are just a few things left that I have to throw in the suitcase, my hair dryer and straightener are the last things I will have to pack because, well, my hair is soaked and I have to dry and straighten it still! :laughing:

Brandon is all set, he did his packing in maybe 5 minutes today. He just took all of his clothes, folded them, tossed them in his suitcase, closed it, wheeled it out into the kitchen, and it's right there, ready to be put into the car. :eek: I just don't get it. I've been packing all day. :rotfl2:

My nails are painted, we're all checked into Southwest (A group, 46 and 47-not too happy with those boarding positions, considering we have early bird check in, but at least it's A group!), I have 2 ADR lists printed out, I downloaded Hotel Dash onto my phone to play on the plane, and my silver sparkly Minnie ears are in my carry on!

See you all in 10 days!!! :dance3: :woohoo: :yay:

Have a wonderful vacation!! I hope it goes by super-slowly for you and you have a fantastic time!

I'm sorry I haven't been able to keep up with your last few updates but I hope you have a FANTASTIC trip, I can't wait to hear all about it in the TR! :mickeyjum Oh, and remember to say hi to this girl-- :maleficen

OMG...I've been MIA because life has been crazy and NOW you are in the most Magical place on Earth! I hope you are having a wonderful time. I can't wait to hear all the details! :cool1:

I hope you're having a great time. I have been reading bad reviews of MNSSHP and they are making me very sad:sad2:. I think you were at the one that sold out last night so I can't wait to hear what you thought of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter