Welcome, Foolish Mortals...to an October 2011 PTR! *Trip Report link is up, pg 71!!*

So I just read on my TR that you are not feeling well and don't want to be a downer on your PTR! :hug: Hugs for a speedy recovery. Remember - bronchitis has to run its course and it can take 10 days. You are going to be fine and you are going to adjust your trip to whatever your energy level is!!! Stay positive Girlfriend. I predict by Monday you are feeling better!!! Until then - rest up and don't worry if you can't get everything done. You will have a car -right? You will just get what you need in Florida!!!!!

You'll be here real soon!!!! It looks like it's not going to be in the 90s starting on Monday but more like 87-89 lol. Rain chances are going down which is good too. Happy packing!

You'll be here real soon!!!! It looks like it's not going to be in the 90s starting on Monday but more like 87-89 lol. Rain chances are going down which is good too. Happy packing!

You know what? After the crappy week I've had, I will take the warm (ok, hot and humid!) Florida weather, I'm just going to be so happy and grateful to be there, I don't really care what the weather does! (As long as it doesn't rain for my first MNSSHP-I HAVE to see the Headless Horesman! :banana:)

Woohoo for single digits!!! So excited for you! :woohoo:

Yay, I'm so excited too, can't wait!!! :woohoo: :yay: :banana:

So I just read on my TR that you are not feeling well and don't want to be a downer on your PTR! :hug: Hugs for a speedy recovery. Remember - bronchitis has to run its course and it can take 10 days. You are going to be fine and you are going to adjust your trip to whatever your energy level is!!! Stay positive Girlfriend. I predict by Monday you are feeling better!!! Until then - rest up and don't worry if you can't get everything done. You will have a car -right? You will just get what you need in Florida!!!!!

LOL yeah, I didn't want everyone to worry and everything, but THANK YOU for reassuring me that I will be ok, I trust you, you are a medical professional after all! :hug:

We will probably be taking it easy the first few days, not only because of me, but because Brandon is a little injured (I'll explain in my next update) so we might not be as "park hoppy" as normal! I'm soooo looking forward to the Florida sun, and the air! I really think the air down there has healing qualities...or maybe it's just Disney pixie dust! Either way, I can't wait!!! :dance3:

And I actually feel a lot better tonight than I did this morning, I think I'm on my way to recovery finally!!! :cool1:

So - are you down to 5 days now????? :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Update please!:goodvibes

I'm definitely doing an update tomorrow, I've been playing with my camera, getting my mousekeeping envelopes and trip binder together, went toiletry shopping today, so I have lots to update! :yay:

Well, I'm a bit late to the dance party, but :woohoo: for single digits!

Never too late for a single digit dance party! Especially now, since it's 5 DAYS!!! :banana::dance3::yay:

YAY FOR SINGLE DIGITS!!:cool1::cool1:

Woo hoo, can't wait!!! :dance3: :yay: :cool1:

Single digits and online check in!!!!

:banana::banana::banana:

I keep looking at my countdown like, "can I check in yet, can I check in yet?"
:laughing:

LOL I was doing the same thing, I don't know why, but I love online check in!!! Just makes the trip seem SO close! :banana:

Congrats on SINGLE DIGITS!!! I'm so excited for you! I was just thinking how close 24 days sounds and then I pop in over here and you're down to single digits! AHHHHHH! :rotfl2: Just kidding! I hope you have a wonderful time. I KNOW you will! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

I can't wait, it's going to be such a great time! :cool1: :banana: I can't wait to be on a plane, and not have to worry about anything for 10 days, except making it to our ADR's on time! :rotfl2:

:yay:

YAY FOR SINGLE DIGITS!

You'd better text me while you're there :teeth:

Woo hoo!!! :woohoo: I will definitely text you while I'm there, you're # is the same, right?

The Chesire Cat outfit sounds adorable, can't wait to see!! I am SOOO excited for the party, I was trying to convince DBF to fit another one into our week, but we don't really have time :sad2:

Ugh, I gotta tell you guys about the Cheshire Cat outfit in my next update...it may not be happening after all! :eek:

I seriously cannot wait til the party!!! Less than a week now, and I will be at my very first MNSSHP!! :dance3:

:cheer2:Single Digit Dance!:woohoo:
You're at the finish line! Hope the next week (plus 2 days) goes by quickly.

I can't wait!!! Thursday will be here in no time, which kind of freaks me out, I have SO much to do! :cool1: :eek:

Yahoooooooooooooooooooo!! Single Digits!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Yayyyy!!! Can't wait!!!! :yay: :woohoo: :dance3:

2 DAYS!!!

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't updated lately, I've been sick, Brandon got hurt and has been out of work, the last couple of weeks have basically sucked! :eek: BUT I'm feeling better and Brandon is ok, and we're ready to get to Disney and have a great time!

I haven't started packing yet, I'm going to wait til tomorrow and do it all in one shot, but I have been doing some things to get ready!

Got all of our toiletries!

P1000050.jpg

Finished up my trip binder!

P1000041.jpg

Made Mouskeeping envelopes!

P1000051.jpg

And filled the Mousekeeping envelopes that DisneyCrafter made for me!

P1000052.jpg

I've also been playing around with my new camera, but honestly, I won't know if the pictures are any better until I'm there! :confused3 I'm mostly concerned with pictures at night and motion pics, I've always had problems with those, so hopefully this camera will be good for that! :yay:

That's about it! I'm trying to take it easy tonight, and just clean up and get things organized for tomorrow, and for when we come home, I hate coming home to a mess! Going to try to watch a few Disney movies in a little while!

I'll be back with one final update :scared1: tomorrow!!

Disney will definitely make you feel better!

I know, there is really something healing about it! I had a respiratory infection maybe 3 weeks before our trip last year, and although it went away, I had a cough that just would not stop...our first day there, it stopped and I was fine! Something about that Florida air, I can't wait to breathe it in! :cool1:

If you can prop your hands on something at night to help keep the camera steady that will help them turn out steady and not blurry.

Oh, I can't believe all the crap that has been going on in your life the last few weeks! I hope that you aren't turning into me with my luck. :rotfl2:

2 days!!!! :cool1: Hope you feel better soon!!

Thanks, I feel pretty good! Whatever isn't cleared up today definitely will be my first day in Disney! :cool1:

If you can prop your hands on something at night to help keep the camera steady that will help them turn out steady and not blurry.

Oh, I can't believe all the crap that has been going on in your life the last few weeks! I hope that you aren't turning into me with my luck. :rotfl2:

Thanks, I'll try to remember that! :thumbsup2 I'm so bad with night pictures, if they're not blurry, they're just too dark. I think this new camera will really help, it seems pretty good!

Ugh, yeah, the last few weeks have been awful, but it seems to be behind us now! I've done a lot of whining and "why me" crying, so hopefully things are turning around! :laughing:

So glad you are feeling better!

As far as you new camera. Here are some hints to help you work it better.

Try to stray away from the auto mode. Its fine for daytime still shots and its great when you really need a flash, but if you only use this mode you will never feel like you are learning your camera. You will be frustrated with your night time shots

See if you camera has a P mode. Try this. It will still select your Tv and aperture for you, but I tend to get better results with this.

Also try using your Tv (shutter speed mode). Start by using it on running water - fountains, ect. What how the water changes when you shorten and lengthen your shutter speed. This will help you understand the concept of shutter speed better.

Then try using your shutter speed adjustments at night. Experiment and find the speed that lets enough light in for you to take a decent picture. Finding a stable object does help with camera shake, but I have finally learned to take better night time pictures simply by going to the Tv mode and fooling around with the shutter speed.

While you are doing these things keep you ISO and light balance in auto modes, but make sure you know where they are on your camera so you can learn to adjust them as well.

I hope that you have a wonderful trip, you are leaving tomorrow, how exciting!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I cannot wait to hear all about it and Im sure it will be awesome!

yay for feeling better!!!

I hope you are all ready for your trip!!!

We just got back sunday from ours- we had a blast!!!

I am so excited to hear all about your trip!!! You both will have SO MUCH FUN!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter