Welcome the FANTASY to NYC on 2/28, See Post #1, directions to Meet event

The glass appears darker on deck 11. Especially noticeable at spa. Were deck 12 balcony people looking over and down into spa rooms? You think that is film they will remove or not? :confused3

Maybe it's just a shadow effect. The photo in post #484 is why I posted the above. Other photos of the pool deck mid ship don't appear as dark.

It's usually very cold in February in NYC. Also the possibility of inclement weather? :confused3 Tomorrow's forecast calls for snow, rain & sleet.

But a bottle of Champagne need's to be broken on her bow to keep up traditions?
Just a video link of that happening would be *****! lol!

Ex Techie :)

AWESOME!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana: Thanks so much for posting those pics- I am so happy she is HERE!!!!! :cheer2::dance3::yay:

I am lucky enough to be going to the Christening Thursday evening. In will do my very best to post live and share all the pics on Friday. I am almost sleepless with excitement

Unfortunately the christening it being held INSIDE in the atrium in the evening and is an invite only thing.....you can see her from the sidewalk around the intrepid and surrounding area....

MJ

I wonder if they will webcast it like they did for the Dream?

Thanks, everyone, for sharing your pics!

templed, I know that corner coming out of the tunnel all too well. I would have FREAKED to see the ship right there! :thumbsup2

Does anyone know what time she'll be departing on Friday?

LOL! I happened to be driving in yesterday because I had a late meeting. I picked up a co-worker on the way in... and she was just dumbfounded that I was so excited to see a funnel passing through two buildings... LOL

Perfect timing... when I got there the forward tunnel was right in front of me... and I was able to get my iPhone out just in time to snap the rear funnel.

Does anyone know what time she leaves on Friday?

I would also like to know when the Fantasy is leaving on Friday. Is she leaving the terminal during the christening? Going down to the Statue of Liberty? Fireworks?

I'd like to know also, because if it is during work hours, I will be able to see her go by perfectly from my office in Jersey City.

I really hope we get to see the christening some how. Maybe I've just missed it, but does anyone know who the Godmother is yet.

MJ,

Thanks for posting your pics. I love seeing the Fantasy against the Manhattan Skyline. You really get a sense of what a "big girl" she is!

I really hope we get to see the christening some how. Maybe I've just missed it, but does anyone know who the Godmother is yet.

DCL is very secretive about it....see the thread called Rumors, Rumors Fantasy Godmother (or something like that)...all sorts of speculation!!!

MJ

Hi there MM,

I just wanted to say thank you for taking all the time and posting for the Weekehawken meet!

It was indeed great for Vicki and I to meet everyone.

AKK

You are quite welcome. It was a lot of fun yesterday, especially meeting everyone. When I returned to the office yesterday my boss could hardly wait to tell me the news that the Fantasy had arrived in NYC. She knows what a Disney fan I am!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter