Welcome to the WISH Biggest Loser 7 Challenge

Congratulations everyone! I did forget to send my weight in last week for the final total. Just too busy around here.. heading to HHI on Sat. wooohooo!!

But, I did end up losing a total of 17.5 pounds for the whole time and I am so happy about that. I just want to lose about another 10 to 15 pounds and I will be completely satisfied. I must ride my bike A LOT while at HHI because I will be enjoying all of our favorite restaurants!!! Congrats again

Whoo hoo!!! Congratulations Michele!!!You have done so well and should be proud. Have a wonderful vacation.

A big congrats to all the top losers!! You are all an inspiration to others.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Brenda for all your hard work and time. I love reading your weekly tallys and the final one is awesome. You are always so positive and encouraging. Enjoy your spring and summer.

CONGRATULATIONS LOSERS AND ALL WHO STAYED WITH IT UNTIL THE END--GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!A BIG THANKS also to Brenda for all of her hard work. I really enjoyed going through the statistics---I know that it must have taken A LOT of hard work to put together! Thanks so much for all your dedication and hopefully we will do well on the Purple team in Biggest Loser 7.1. :thumbsup2

I hope everyone enjoys Spring and has a great summer!

Vicki

GREAT JOB LOSERS!!! :woohoo:

THANK YOU BRENDA!!!! :yay:JOB WELL DONE...enjoy the well deserved rest :laundy:

Good job guys. Vija I'm so impressed and thrilled for you.

And Brenda - thanks for always carrying us through. :lovestruc

Michele!!! WOW. Fantastic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter