Welcome to the WISH Biggest Loser 7 Challenge

Hi Losers! Everyone has done such a wonderful job. Yes, there have been tough times. That is real. Sticking with it or getting up after we've fallen--that is a wonderful job.

I look to see a little less of everyone on the next part of the journey. Keep that losing journey going!

Good last day morning LOSERS! wow....last day last weigh in......

Lisaviolet -- thank you so very much for sharing your pics! you look fantastic just as the others have said. and I can see happiness in your smile, it makes me very happy for you and the peace you have allowed yourself, you desrve it! you are very worth it!

Mel -- oooh! so bittersweet! glad to hear the trip was a great time and I don't think a 2 lb 'fluff' will be trouble at all for you. onward and downward!

Lisaviolet -- can i ask how tall are you? you look rather tall to me, though i'm only 5'4" , but as you know so i'll just emphasize....being tall plays a huge role in how low you can go! and you appear to me more like my build, stocky, never going to be petite. but i can also say, alot of my friends are quite surprised when i tell them how much i do weigh. they think it's less, so replacing the fat with muscle most definately will change your appearance --and you are so right it's just a # it has no power!

i'm so excited to hear everyone's end of this journey story --- mine is success, I have lost 5 of the 10-12lb that was my goal. i know it's not a big number, but i'm in the same place of lisaviolet, toning and losing those last stubborn pounds. actually this morning i maintained, which i'm fine with, but i feel leaner so i was a tad surprised. oh well, i'm burning fat and building muscle. yesterday i had a struggle with snacks after a good weight-workout left me hungry!

was BL aired this week? i didn't have one on my DVR or see it on PrimeTime on Demand. which leads to my last QOTD -- who do you predict will be the final four??

I predict Tara and Sione (of course) Kristin and Mike. personally Ron can't leave fast enough for me :rolleyes:

Lisa- You look fabulous! Good for you for forgetting the number, and celebrating how great you feel and look. That is what is important. It's so great to put a face to your "voice" too. You look like you are having a fantastic vacation. What a beautiful resort, but I'm amazed there are no other people in your pics. Congrats on your success!:cool1:

Molli-Congrats on your loss for this challenge. The last few are the hardest, so 5 pounds is great. Thanks for coaching this week.:)

Melanie- Glad you had a great trip, and nice job getting right back in the wagon.

I am down .4 for 3.4 total this challenge. Not anywhere near my original goal, but i have kept up with the exercise and I am not up, so for that I am happy.

I'll come back tonight after I watch BL to answer the qotd. I taped it the other night because I couldn't stay up that late.

Hope everyone has a great day.

LisaVioleT - AWESOME!!! :worship:Thanks for posting those pics they are great! Of you and the sunrise as well - it's magical. :) We haven't stayed at Vero yet but we have gone there to look around, it's gorgeous there. We are still wait-listed for June though...:thumbsup2

I signed up for the 7.1 thread - you guys move fast! DD's been sick with a horrible virus the last 3 days, very high fever which always freaks me out. Today the fever seems to have broken. Now fingers crossed that it doesn't get me or DH!

My friend is definitely doing the bariatric surgery and is now on the liver reduction diet, she has to lose 30#s before her surgery. So...this has given me some new inspiration! I'm finally feeling better and ready to work out again. My foot is still sore so no walking or workout video,darn, but I'm going to get on the bowflex. Probably 2 more weeks on the foot.

Must go dd's calling...have a healthy day!

Forgot the QOTD - I predict the same as you ohMom - Sione, Kristen, Tara and Ron. I think they'll keep Ron in now b/c he's not as much of a threat. He's been the puppet master throughout the game - he'd have been great on Survivor!

:love:Congratulations to all the losers who stuck it out on this thread! We are all winners because we ended up in a better place than where we started.

I finished at down 12.5 lbs, a little short of my goal. I'm ready for the new challenge and more success.

Thanks and I'll see you on the new thread.

I was the same this morning at WI but I'm OK with that for this week. I am determined though I am at least going to be down .5 next week so I can claim my next clippie:thumbsup2. I ended up losing 11.5 during this challenge. I really appreciate everyone sharing their ups and downs.

Lisa-Thanks for sharing your pictures, you look great and love seeing the other places.

QOTD - I can't answer that fully because I haven't had a chance to watch this weeks episode. I do however agree that I believe Ron and Tara will be two of them.

Thanks Molli for coaching this week!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!! I must get moving and off the computer.

Thanks guys. I thought it was time. We, well I shouldn't speak for all of you:lmao:, spend so much time focusing on some end point when success is right here. The end is important but so is now.

Congratulations to you all! Fantastic numbers guys. I feel so out of the loop but I've been following. I'm down 4 or 5 - I can't remeber my starting. All the BLs are starting to become a blur. :laughing:

Jenn - hope your waitlist comes through. It is so lovely.

Kathy - VB was crowded as in at capacity. High season. Those pics on the beach were early early early morning hence no one there. But even though it was at capacity it never seemed crowded.

HHI - isn't high season. But the reason for no one at the Beach House/Beach (two families at BH - ten people beach) was because temperatures were in the high sixties I would guess and it was beyond windy at the beach.

Molli - I'm just short of 5'10". Sometimes reach it when pilates is on. :rotfl Funny story about height. Used to be Dad, brother, me tallest and
down. Now it's me, brother, dad. Wild, eh? Poor boys. :lmao:

I am thick thick thick. Someone jokes on my other thread that my
bones must be some heavy things. They are. But even though I'm
thick I'm narrow. So a thick, narrow ruler!!!!! I have no hips - and
hence no waist! :lmao: Envious of others. I think hips are wonderful.

I have no idea where I'm going from here. The fact is that I would be
content to be right here. Want a tad smaller but would be content. I'm not meant to be small. And at almost 42 I'm not enjoying what it's doing to my face. I feel like I'm at that spot where I'm going to have to choose body or face. I will always choose face. :lmao: I feel like I'll know the weight when I see it. Probably within twenty. It's hard because I don't think I look 210 so where to go? :confused3

Okay guys - all the best to you with the next one - I'll hop back on when I feel I've fully taken all this in and am ready for the scale again. Not sure if I even want the scale back since I can so tell in clothes. But I'll see.

Thanks to all those who worked so hard for all of us.

Congratulations to all of you. :lovestruc

Hey everyone, I am pretty proud of myself! For this challenge my goal was to loose 25 pounds and stay away from McDonalds. Well I did stay away from McDonalds AND I lost 24#!!!!! That is awesome, considering other BL challenges, I either stayed the same or lost just a couple of pounds.

I am so very proud of myself!

Good morning everyone.

I am the same as last week which means I am down 5 lbs for the challegne. It really should be more but in the long run I know it is helping me. I am eating better and have gotten in more exercise this month than the past 6 months.

Congrats everyone for sticking it out.

Hey everyone, I am pretty proud of myself! For this challenge my goal was to loose 25 pounds and stay away from McDonalds. Well I did stay away from McDonalds AND I lost 24#!!!!! That is awesome, considering other BL challenges, I either stayed the same or lost just a couple of pounds.

:yay:That's fantastic! I have decided to take a page from your book and try to eliminate McD and A&W. My aim is to eliminate it for one month.

At one point I was down 10lbs, but on vacation I put 5lbs back on. Most of that was on the drive home, where we ate McD type food for 3 days. In the parks it actually wasn't too bad. Some meals were burger and fries, but many were salads or other healthier options.
I am really happy with the increased variety in kids meals at DL. DD4 loved the kids meal, that was a cheesestring, yogurt, fish crackers and apple slices.

:banana:Thanks to everybody that contributed to the thread. I really enjoyed it, and am happy with the small success I've had.:goodvibes

As you should be. Fantastic Vija!! So incredibly happy for you.

Lisa

:yay:That's fantastic! I have decided to take a page from your book and try to eliminate McD and A&W. My aim is to eliminate it for one month.

At one point I was down 10lbs, but on vacation I put 5lbs back on. Most of that was on the drive home, where we ate McD type food for 3 days. In the parks it actually wasn't too bad. Some meals were burger and fries, but many were salads or other healthier options.
I am really happy with the increased variety in kids meals at DL. DD4 loved the kids meal, that was a cheesestring, yogurt, fish crackers and apple slices.

:banana:Thanks to everybody that contributed to the thread. I really enjoyed it, and am happy with the small success I've had.:goodvibes

Shannon. No small success. Down in total is down. Down. Down. Down. Good for you.

My total loss for this challenge is 4 pounds, but that's okay - it's still 4!

How healthy is a rotisserie chicken? I love to get one and eat it for lunch during the week but it's so good I wonder if it's healthy. Anyone know?

Hello everyone! My goal was to lose 12 pounds. I lost 4.2. Oh well ... at least it's a LOSS and not a GAIN :cheer2:.

I don't know if I'll join a BL 7.1 team, but I am thinking about it. I just found out that I have high blood pressure and losing weight is more of a medical necessity than just a vanity thing.

I'm heading off to the new thread soon- but wanted to post here at the end too! :)

I came in late to this THREAD- but I started back on my diet on Jan 5th -and I've came pretty close to my goal I'd set for myself. I've lost 37lbs and my goal was 40lbs and I pretty much knew it was kind of a "dream goal" anyway. So I'm happy with it! I'm continuing on to try to lose as much as possible before our Disney vacation at FW and cruise (end of may)

Want to thank everyone for this thread and everyone for everything you've done to keep it going. It was a great motivation- who can cheat when they know they have to report their loss (or gain!) on Friday each week? hehe Thanks bunches!

Great job everyone! There were some amazing stories here and a lot of inspiration from which to draw.

I lost a total of 17.8 pounds, meeting my 15 pound goal last week! :cool1:

I'm going to be sending myself home from the ranch and not participating in the 7.1 challenge. I'll be going on vacation for a few weeks but think I've figured out a pretty good system for me so I will keep working at it until I lose another 10 pounds when I'll reassess my goals. Who knows, maybe I'll be showing up at the BL8 challenge if I need more support.

I'd like to thank everyone again for their participation and inspiration. It was a lot of fun. Keep up the great work and don't give up!

-steve

Hey BL7 losers where are you all??? I am still waiting for weight reports from 34 current participants.

Friday was our last weight in for BL7. If you were a part of this BL please send your final weight to me ASAP. If you are taking part in BL 7.1 Eeyores Butterfly also needs your weight from Friday to use as your initial weight for BL 7.1. Did I not do a good job explaining this. Do you have any questions?

Please help out a retiring weightkeeper. I do worry so much about all of you.

To my faithful losers tomorrow's official announcement will be delayed until Wednesday so I can hear from some of my lost sheep. The list includes two coaches I have not heard from. WHY WHY WHY???

You have stuck it out this long with BL7, just send in your final weight to be named as a finisher of this challenge.

I'm still here anxiously waiting the results, but I think I'm all alone! I'm not going to do 7.1 because all of the cows are a bit much for me and I don't want to let teammates down by not doing them. I'm also three weeks into a new biggest loser at work and that will keep me going. I might have to read the results Wednesday on my phone since I will be in my van headed to see Mickey!!! :banana:

Thanks for all the work Brenda. It's almost over and you can rest now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter