Welcome to the WISH Biggest Loser 7 Challenge

Thanks. I would love to share! I've been tracking all of my calories and exercise on my phone. My sister has also been very successful tracking her calories on www.caloriecount.about.com. I've been trying to walk on the treadmill most days. Since it has warmed up a bit here in Illinois I can walk on my two 15 minute breaks and my husband meets me and we walk another 45 minutes at lunch (and make a 15 minute stop at Subway!) Today it poured from 11:57am to 12:55pm! It was like someone was just trying to mess up my walk! Anyway, I think I've been successful because of the calorie counting and because I joined this challenge. It kept me from quitting in those first few weeks and saying, "I'll just start again next Monday". I've been keeping pretty close to 1200 calories a day without eating any extra for my exercise (some days I get up to 1500) I'm used to it now and it seems much easier. We started a Biggest Loser Challenge at work about two weeks ago so I've got ten more weeks of motivation. That will help me behave a little better at Disney next week.

Thanks for sharing! I know that I do better when I track my calories and I need the exercise portion of the winning formula. Have a super time at WDW next week and enjoy your success -- you deserve it!

Hear Ye Hear Ye, the Weightkeeper speaks

week 11

beginning participants---63
removed-----------------2
new participant----------1
current participants-----62
excused-----------------4
not reporting 1 week----13
not reporting 2 weeks----6
initial weight-------------1
weigh ins---------------38
gains---(10.9 lbs)--------8
maintains----------------7
losses----(38.8)--------23

Wish Biggest Loser 7 Week 11
week 7 cumulative net loss 576.1
less losses from those removed from challenge 20.2 pounds
week 7 late reported gain .6 pounds
weekly net loss 27.9 pounds
Cumulative net loss 583.2 pounds
week 11 average percentage of weight lost 0.37%

Before the weekly superstar list come the disclaimers.

**I am human and I make mistakes. If you have any questions please contact me. For your reference the magic percentage of weight lost formula is (weight loss for the week divided by weight for last week) times 100.

**If you miss a week and return with a loss your percentage is adjusted to reflect missing one week.

**If you gain and then post a loss your percentage is adjusted. If your loss is less than last week's gain then you are not named a superstar because you are still working to lose the gain.

Now before the part you are waiting for some announcements in big print so you will pay attention.

Next week I will be compiling our trivia facts for the second half of our challenge.

* If you have qualified for perfect attendance for the second half of BL7 please mention that in next week's weight report.
*Next week will be the last weight report you will make to me.
* If you are a part of BL7.1 also send a copy of your report from this Friday, March 27 to Eeyores Butterfly, Jessi the weightkeeper for BL7.1.

Did you get all that? I would like to address any perfect attendance issues as soon as possible. So please advise me on this matter.

OK so now on to the excitement.

The WISH Biggest Loser Challenge Week 11 Superstars!!

#15-.78%-AuntieM03-Michelle
#14-.79%-lisah0711-Lisa
#13-.82%-OhMom-Molli
#12-.85%-Cinderelly516-Amy
#11-.86%-Lucky'sMom-Julie

the excitement builds

#10-.9%-donac-Dona
#9-.91%-mikamah-Kathy
#8-.98-airtime247-Steve
#7-1.13%-BibbidyBobbidyBoo-Shelley
#6-1.18%-shewelch-Shelley
#5-1.29%-50sjayne-Susan
#4-1.32%-cohoe-??
#3-1.42%-Kitten-Carolyn
#2-1.44%-SpaceMtnFan-Ron

and now

The WISH Biggest Loser Challenge
Week 11 Biggest Loser!!

#1-1.71%-DisneyFam5-Michele

Congratulations Michele!!! Keep up the great work. You are quite an inspiration to us all. As our Biggest Loser this week you have earned this very special clippie. Add it to your signature for the week if you would like. You are welcome to flaunt it until next Tuesday. Enjoy your reign Michele! Show it off Michele, you have earned it.

This is our weekly reigning Biggest Loser clippie. We have the large version

31040weeklyBLsmall1.jpg

or use this
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/500/31040weeklyBLsmall1.jpg
followed by

or we have a medium version

31040weeklyBLmed.jpg

or use this
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/500/31040weeklyBLmed.jpg
followed by

and we have a small version

31040weeklyBLsm.jpg

or use
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/500/31040weeklyBLsm.jpg
followed by

This is our last week of BL7. I hope to hear from all 62 of our remaining participants this Friday. Let's get this finished up right. I will work hard to have all the final results posted by next Tuesday.

This is the part where I like to say something truly inspiring to you but I have not felt too inspired lately. I have stuck this out but have not had the success I was hoping for. Hopefully BL7.1 will be better for me. I think it will do me good to have to report my weight to someone each week and I know being on a team will help me. (Go Purple!!) I have a huge incentive also, a trip to DL in 3 months. I remember my aching feet on our trip there in 05 and I hope to avoid that this time. Wish me luck and I will wish you success on your weight loss journey. Until next week keep working hard and keep shining to inspire me superstar. I'm glad you're in this until the end.

Hey everyone, sorry I have been MIA! On the weekend I had call, and got called in on Sunday. Monday had a great TaeKwonDo class, loved watching Biggest Loser yesterday... Go TARA! Today I got out of work early and went to the gym for 96 minutes!:banana: Felt great!

I have felt out of control the last 2 weeks. Alot of self imposed pressure to "perform" and loose weight... well, of course that led to overeating...:rolleyes: I maintained through all of that, and feel back in control. Actually yesterday as I was ready to watch Biggest loser I wanted some oil popped popcorn REALLY BAD... and DH gently told me "you don't need it", so I had a serving of baked chips instead and felt so much better. It put me in the right frame of mind and I feel back on track. I made great choices today and feel so much better after a great work out at the gym.

I am a bit worried about how busy I will be tomorrow at work. We don't have enough staff and the lead nurse asked if I could work 12 hours. So, I am... but I am also on call tomorrow night, so it could potentially be a very long day for me... :upsidedow

Congrats to all of the successes I read! And a special congrats to DisneyFam5-Michele! WAY TO GO!!!!!

couple more days for this challenge.... Get a great "last chance work out" in!!!!

Well, one more day to get through until the final weigh-in and tomorrow is a "food day" at work for someone's birthday! The food table is going to be in the hall right outside my door. I'm definitely not bringing my yummy smelling, insanely popular sausage dip! I bought some veggies and low fat dip! :scared1:

31040weeklyBLmed.jpg

GREAT JOB MICHELE!! :banana::banana:

and to the rest of the losers who placed :cool1::cool1: rock on!

i have to work early early tomorrow so thought i'd better post a QOTD before shutting down for the night.

Thurs QOTD: How do you display your love of Disney?

two things for me -- i have several t-shirts of all styles that i wear. i also have an adorable pink Minnie watch. One way I sneak Disney into my work uniform is with dangly Mickey earrings. the suttle ones, you know little mickey heads in silver. i love the ones that are outline of 3circle mickey head with a swirl design -- all silver. another way is really only seen by me, but in my scrapping book 'corner' i have all my disney plush, ones with a reason behind it like a trip, event, etc.....and my Mickey pins in a display box, all this huddled together on the top shelf for me to admire :love:

vija--stay strong!! i bet you'll notice you have more stamina now that you are 30 lb lighter!

have a great day Thursday -- i'll be looking forward to catching up tomorrow nite

I know this is the end of this BL 'session'--is there another one starting? Where can I go to get involved in the next one? Thanks!!

congratulations Michele!!!!
:banana::cool1::banana::cool1:

two things for me -- i have several t-shirts of all styles that i wear. i also have an adorable pink Minnie watch. One way I sneak Disney into my work uniform is with dangly Mickey earrings. the suttle ones, you know little mickey heads in silver. i love the ones that are outline of 3circle mickey head with a swirl design -- all silver. another way is really only seen by me, but in my scrapping book 'corner' i have all my disney plush, ones with a reason behind it like a trip, event, etc.....and my Mickey pins in a display box, all this huddled together on the top shelf for me to admire :love:
Well let's see- I probably won't remember everything but it's enough that my husband has been wondering (his words- not my sentiments!) when I'm going to "grow up" and stop wearing Disney stuff --- he's been wondering that for the past 20+yrs we've been together. You think he'd figure out the answer is never? LOL
shirts, watch, earrings/necklaces, disney and DCL plushes (not just in the kids room- up on top of the entertainment center in the family room- front and center ofcourse! LOL), and then an entire shelf of the entertainment center full of snowglobes, small disney pictures in frames and small photo albums (bigger ones up on top of the entertainment center), other various stuff in the shelves- on our RV I have the "family" of mickey heads decals on one window- on my vehicle I just recently got the silver hitch cover- shaped in mickey icon ofcourse! And on my back window is the decals of "stick people" (sorta stick people but sorta not- KWIM?) but they are all wearing mickey hats (girls with minnie bows too) and that family even includes our dog Tramp.yep on the decal he's wearing a mickey ears hat too. LOL

Uh I can't think of anything else except that my myspace and signature lines on other websites has my "doll" with my name under it- standing next to Mickey. ;) Oh and my myspace is all decorated in disney (mostly mickey) with a mix I made of about 15minutes of disney songs as the background music. ;) (and I don't even go to myspace hardly EVER. but hey if someone stumbles across it they will NOT have any problem figuring out my love for Disney/mickey!)

I'm back after a week at DL. It was a lot of fun. There was dismeet with some fellow diser's from last years cruise, which was a ton of fun. We drove from middle of BC, Canada and it was quite the drive, now it feels good to be home. We got back at 1:30 am yesterday and today was a recouperate day. I did take the kids out to buy groceries, and got a bunch of healthy options to get back on track. Tomorrow its back to work and the kids go back to daycare and school. I was naughty this afternoon and had McD after buying groceries. Now the plan is no McD (or A&W) for at least 2 weeks. I told my DD's and they like to remember the rules for me (at 7 and 4 they like being able to help) I hope it won't be too big of a gain when I weigh in on Friday.

As for how I show my love of Disney. There's bits of Disney throughout my house. I have a few pairs of Mickey earrings, and thanks to my latest trip, some new Disney shirts!

Congratulations Michele and all the Super Stars this week, you all did awesome!!:cool1::cool1:

Our entertainment center around our TV has lots of Disney water globes that we used to collect. We have several pictures hung on the wall displaying our love for the Villas at Wilderness Lodge. We all have loads of Disney shirts (mine I can finally wear again) along with some earrings, a watch, antenna toppers, license plate. I have all of our trips scrapbooked and on the shelf that DS especially likes to flip through every now and then. Right now the family has taken up the dry erase board that we use for homeschool and have written words that remind them of Disney while they are counting down our trip (we are down to 34 days:cool1:). I'm sure there are some other things as well that I'm just not remembering on one cup of coffee:).

Whoo hoo! Congratulations Michele!! :cool1:
And congrats to all the other big losers. It was nice to finally see my name up there, first time. It's motivating me to keep on track.

this is a great question, making me look around. I have a collage frame of our first trip in the living room, stuffed mickey on my computer desk, tshirts, earrings, a mickey painting in my kitchen with some photo pass pics framed, and I have a pic of the castle in my bathroom, a frame magnet from each trip on the fridge, and my pictures from all 3 trips with my son on my digital photo frame in the living room, which I love watching.

Congratulations, Michelle! You are an inspiration to all of us!

Congratulations to all of the superstars too, myself included. :) I never expected to make the list at all when I started this challenge.

Hmm, let me count the ways . . . first, I always wear mickey mouse earrings, even when I go to court. They are small and tasteful, although I do have some big, sparkly over the top ones for fun! My office at work is a Disney office. I have two lamps, pictures of the castles, and pictures of VWL. I am hoping to add pictures of my other DVC homes, AKL and VGC, this year. My dream is to have a poster of each castle in my office that I bought from each park so I have some travelling to do. And I have something, a picture or snowglobe or magnet in pretty much every room of the house now that I think of it.

This is a good question. It is fun to hear how everyone manages to bring a bit of the mouse home because everyone needs a piece of Disney magic with them at all times!

Whoo hoo! Congratulations Michele!! :cool1:
And congrats to all the other big losers. It was nice to finally see my name up there, first time. It's motivating me to keep on track.

this is a great question, making me look around. I have a collage frame of our first trip in the living room, stuffed mickey on my computer desk, tshirts, earrings, a mickey painting in my kitchen with some photo pass pics framed, and I have a pic of the castle in my bathroom, a frame magnet from each trip on the fridge, and my pictures from all 3 trips with my son on my digital photo frame in the living room, which I love watching.

Yeah Kathy. Congrats. To you too Michele and all the BLs.

I have been on vacation. Vero Beach. Truly magical.

I have been totatlly MIA on this thread. I read it all the time but just couldn't keep uo with it all in one. And I have another WISH thread. But I know this has been best for many so unlucky me. Which is totally hypocritical of me, although I'm constantly reading, because I hated other BLs when so many disappeared. Shame on me. :laughing:;)

This time, this BL, has been about appreciating my success. I wasn't and I found that sad. So I went off scale to do that. I was in scale burnout. To see over 200 and feel great was making me crazy. So I went off and emailed Brenda by other type of progress. I've, I won't say only Kathy:lmao:, lost four or five pound this time. But I'm thrilled that I've learned to appreciate the now and my success.

So here are my during and after. I have no before pics which sucks. I only have during. Digital didn't exist then. Laughing. I would take a picure of a pic but I've packed for a move. I think the during is about 260. I am now 210. I've lost at least 75. But I wasn't on scale in the beginning so I can only document 75 but it's probably closer to ninety. So here I am. Big step for me.

So here is the during about half way through. 2005.

WDWfamilyadventure055.jpg

And one more at 260

WDWfamilyadventure035.jpg

So I will neve have a number thrill because I weigh 210 and my body/fitness goal is near. Maybe 20 pounds. Who knows. I should post a "look at the 200 woman" thread :lmao:

So now 210. My face is red from an interval workout.

101_0487.jpg

101_0661.jpg

And here's my view, no zoom, at Disney's Vero Beach

101_0394.jpg

101_0461.jpg

And my best pic at sunrise for those of you that are dreaming of warm weather.

101_0722.jpg

I know this is the end of this BL 'session'--is there another one starting? Where can I go to get involved in the next one? Thanks!!

Yes. :yay: There will always be another one thanks to our dedicated leaders. This is my third. So welcome and just jump on when you see the announcement.

Thanks so much for sharing Lisa. You do have much success to celebrate. You are truly beautiful and I have enjoyed hearing from you throughout BL7.

You look great, lisaviolet! You should be so proud of yourself for all you have accomplished. You are so right that the number on the scale is just a number and the real measurement of health is how you look and feel. Way to go! :cool1:

And thanks for the Vero Beach pics. Some day my DVC travels will take me there -- it looks so peaceful and beautiful!

Thanks guys. It time to reflect at where I am.

Vero Beach is so relaxing. I hope you get there soon Lisa! It's my last DVC resort and boy it shouldn't have been the last. So wonderful.

Brenda, you are just a sweetheart. Totally. Pointe Finale. :lovestruc I've told this to Brenda privately. But my success has so much to do with Brenda. Her dedication - her support - her understanding. Imagine a BL person saying no scale please. I've had enough for awhile. And like always I tell Brenda she has to give to herself as much as she gives us. Easier said than done, eh? :lovestruc

We also snuck over to HHI. Here are a few pics -

This is our balcony. I adore HHI balconies.

101_0789.jpg

101_0808.jpg

Off to the beach house -

101_0992.jpg

101_0936.jpg

Off to the beach -

101_0948.jpg

101_0968.jpg

101_0959.jpg

Hey everyone,
I had tried to post on my blackberry while I was gone, but it looks like the post didn't show up. DD17 and I had a great time at Disney. They got 2nd place out of 11 in their division. They were so close to 1st.

I started out doing well, but then because we were with a group and no one ever wanted to stop to eat we ate almost every meal at the hotel and then dinner wasn't till 11pm most nights. The healthier options at the Sports was only served till 10pm. But I only gained a little over 2 lbs and I think I will lose this quickly. Today I was completely on track!

So back to losing !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter