Welcoming a New TPAS Moderator!

My congratulations to GADisneyDad14! He is a well respected & recognized name on the theme park & resorts forum for many of us. Always so helpful & friendly! Happy to know he will take a more official role in keeping the Disboards the great site it is. :goodvibes

Actually, I don't like him all that much.

Haha...just kidding of course!
(I just figured it wouldn't be a legitimate TPAS thread if we all actually agreed on something)

In all seriousness...a fantastic choice!

Actually, I don't like him all that much.

Haha...just kidding of course!
(I just figured it wouldn't be a legitimate TPAS thread if we all actually agreed on something)

In all seriousness...a fantastic choice!

That is hilarious!

Great choice to add GADad! I follow many of his threads and his advice and comments are well thought out and so helpful! CONGRATS!

Another poster who gives incredibly helpful info (similar to GADisneyDad14) is dansdad. Always thoughtful and complete answers to any questions. Apologies to dansdad for throwing his name out there. :duck:

My condolences....

Uh...I mean congratulations.

No wait, I mean condolences. :P :thumbsup2
True, haha.

Announcing that @GADisneyDad14 has joined the TPAS Moderating team! In addition to his many info threads - DAH, EMM, and MK Dessert Parties - he’ll be assisting with Mod duties. :goodvibes

We are happy to have him join the team!

lovethattink
hiroMYhero
yulilin3
Addition to or replacement of, hMh? And I looked at your stickie, who is Raenstoirm?

Enjoy Dad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter