Well it's time to kick this party in to high gear! pg. 8

Well I have been so bad about posting here, but I have big news to share. I made our reservations today for the big trip. We are staying at the Disneyland Hotel. I debated long and hard about it because I had really wanted to stay at GCH because we never had but I love the DLH. We are staying in a higher level DTD view room which means we will be in my favortie tower. Woo hoo! I have to run now but a little add on is better than none.:goodvibes

Well I have been so bad about posting here, but I have big news to share. I made our reservations today for the big trip. We are staying at the Disneyland Hotel. I debated long and hard about it because I had really wanted to stay at GCH because we never had but I love the DLH. We are staying in a higher level DTD view room which means we will be in my favortie tower. Woo hoo! I have to run now but a little add on is better than none.:goodvibes

That's great!! It makes it feel even more real when you make the reservations. :goodvibes

All. Caught. Up! :thumbsup2

Tomato (you know we just call him that, right? :laughing:) and I went to DL when I was a sophomore in college. He played football for Mich. State (GO GREEN!) and they went to the Rose Bowl (and haven't been back since :rolleyes: ). Naturally I tagged along!

Anyway... we spent the day there but honestly I can't remember a whole lot about it. I know we rode SM and I could've killed him! I had no idea what I was in for but he kinda knew and neglected to tell me I was about to ride a roller coaster in the dark. :mad: I have lotsa big hair/bright pink make-up pictures from that trip around here somewhere! :lmao:

Anyway... I'm glad I'm all caught up and can come along for the ride! :goodvibes

Thank you Love!

Disneyland is my happy place. We live about 20 miles from a Six Flag park and we go to Disneyland more frequently. I also live 45 miles from San Francisco and I go to Disneyland more. Shame on the Tomato not preparing you. I would have tagged along too. I have so neglected this thread because I lost steam, and I decided maybe I am over planning a bit. I like just enjoying my trip and not planning every second of the trip.

Don't feel bad about the pace of your thread at all! I have read ones that fly by very methodically and others that have gone on for months after the trip. (I see Bloodhound is here ~ our friend Sara just finished her TR and they went to WDW for Thanksgiving! :rolleyes1 ) Whatever works for you is best!

I'm really looking forward to your pics to see if anything looks the same to me. I'd love to go again and take the kids! Maybe if our alma mater could put together a decent football team we could come for the Rose Bowl again and hit DL and the Rose Parade... all those fun things we did when we were young. :goodvibes

Congrats on making your reservations

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Bloodhound loving all your designs

Did you make on for Pepsi? I might have missed it

Michele....May I make a suggestion to you :idea:

Every time you do an update or post some news, you should update your title:thumbsup2

You can do that by going to your very first post, click edit, then click advanced and then you can write what you want along with the page number where the update is

That way no one misses anything:goodvibes

Congrats on making your reservations

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Michele....May I make a suggestion to you :idea:

Every time you do an update or post some news, you should update your title:thumbsup2

You can do that by going to your very first post, click edit, then click advanced and then you can write what you want along with the page number where the update is

That way no one misses anything:goodvibes

Thank you Sharky I had no clue how to do that and I had wondered how to.

that's okay, my pre-trippie hasn't been too active, and as you know my old TR from last SEPTEMBER still isn't done. :rotfl:

Congrats on the ressies!!

I so miss Disneyland. I think the potc is much better at DL. I was so disapointed when we did it at wdw.

The designs were made by rumblytumbly...she made some for me as well

here is a link to her thread http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1777391

Here is the one she made a couple days ago

eeyorenotuntilivehadmypepsicopy.jpg

Hi everybody!

I am back to planning with a vengance again, and I don't mean Zacky Vengance. I finally made our reservation which I mentioned in my last post but I didn't mention we added an extra day. I am so excited. Four nights and four days in the parks with a day in DTD. Woo hoo! Of course we are still going to spend time with Richard Simmons. As a matter of fact we will be spending Sunday afternoon at Slimmons listening to him do his radio show. I was planning on this being an eating extravaganza but guilt and commonsense have won over. We will still be eating at Blue Bayou because well I need to take pictures for my Disneyworld friends because that may just bring them to Disneyland letting me be able to plan a trip for me again. I mean I gotta meet my friends there and show them my parks.:rotfl:

Does that sound like a good arguement to present to DH? I think it might float. :rolleyes:

Your Welcome...she makes a new DISign just about everyday plus she does make request ...But No specific names or dates...years are ok i think

Oh awesome, I will have to remember that:)

Hi everybody!

I am back to planning with a vengance again, and I don't mean Zacky Vengance. I finally made our reservation which I mentioned in my last post but I didn't mention we added an extra day. I am so excited. Four nights and four days in the parks with a day in DTD. Woo hoo! Of course we are still going to spend time with Richard Simmons. As a matter of fact we will be spending Sunday afternoon at Slimmons listening to him do his radio show. I was planning on this being an eating extravaganza but guilt and commonsense have won over. We will still be eating at Blue Bayou because well I need to take pictures for my Disneyworld friends because that may just bring them to Disneyland letting me be able to plan a trip for me again. I mean I gotta meet my friends there and show them my parks.:rotfl:

Does that sound like a good arguement to present to DH? I think it might float. :rolleyes:

You threw me with your new title

Great Job:thumbsup2

I think that is a great argument:laughing:

Hi everybody!

Sounds likea great plan to get another trip to DL...lets hope it flys..fingers crossed:goodvibes

Oh awesome, I will have to remember that:)

You threw me with your new title

Great Job:thumbsup2

I think that is a great argument:laughing:

Couldn't have done the name change without you Sharky! Thank you. Yes I figure that is a good excuse, but I can usually work it with him anyway but....:rotfl:

Sounds likea great plan to get another trip to DL...lets hope it flys..fingers crossed:goodvibes

Always thinking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter