• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Well it's time to kick this party in to high gear! pg. 8

Michele, your first post that explains the title (since it was explaining the OLD title) needs to be changed. :rotfl:

Trip planning burnout can and does happen. I think part of it's because you're so close and yet so far away from the trip. I hope you enjoy seeing Richard Simmons again. I've always thought that he has a wonderful sense of humor about himself. He's so full of energy and enthusiasm that he becomes a target of many jokes, but he knows that what he's doing really helps people so he takes everything in stride and just keeps plugging away. I think that's a wonderful quality to have.

::yes::

It probably wouldn't hurt if he were sitting in his favorite chair when you break it to him either. :teeth:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I was confused with the title change. I was wondering what I had subbed to now.:lmao:

Then I realized it was you Michele. Good thing I'm observant.:goodvibes

Thank you Love!

Disneyland is my happy place. We live about 20 miles from a Six Flag park and we go to Disneyland more frequently. I also live 45 miles from San Francisco and I go to Disneyland more. Shame on the Tomato not preparing you. I would have tagged along too. I have so neglected this thread because I lost steam, and I decided maybe I am over planning a bit. I like just enjoying my trip and not planning every second of the trip.
I know what you mean. I'm looking forward to our October trip, but I don't wanna plan the heck out of it either.

Hi everybody!

I am back to planning with a vengance again, and I don't mean Zacky Vengance. I finally made our reservation which I mentioned in my last post but I didn't mention we added an extra day. I am so excited. Four nights and four days in the parks with a day in DTD. Woo hoo! Of course we are still going to spend time with Richard Simmons. As a matter of fact we will be spending Sunday afternoon at Slimmons listening to him do his radio show. I was planning on this being an eating extravaganza but guilt and commonsense have won over. We will still be eating at Blue Bayou because well I need to take pictures for my Disneyworld friends because that may just bring them to Disneyland letting me be able to plan a trip for me again. I mean I gotta meet my friends there and show them my parks.:rotfl:

Does that sound like a good arguement to present to DH? I think it might float. :rolleyes:
Yay for the extra day!!! :thumbsup2

And good for you on not letting the eating get out of hand on this trip. You are a better woman then I am. When I'm at Disney all bets are off!! :rotfl:
Oh, and I think that argument should work just fine. ;)

So, since I don;t feel like counting myself;) , how many days until your trip?

Why of course I am going to visit the Mad Hatter and if they still have that Maleficent hat it will be mine. She's my gal. I am a major Disney villain fan. After that we will ride Alice in Wonderland because I will be ready for an un-birthday party by then. After Alice unfortunately I think we should start thinking about walking to Tomorrowland to catch the Monorail to head back to the hotel(whichever one I choose that is.) It's time to maybe rest a little before heading to Beverly Hills because the freeways are always crowded. Now this is a major part of our trip. At this point right now (5/28/08) I have lost 171 pounds thanks to Richard Simmons and his diet and exercises. Not to mention how much guidance, support and love he has given. :worship:

We will get ready and put on exercise appropriate clothing and head off to Beverly Hills and Slimmons. It has been over a year since we were able to exercise with Richard and I went into the hospital not long after leaving Disneyland and Beverly Hills last year. I almost died and Richard prayed for me on his Easter Sunday Sirius radio show in 2007. He is a wonderful person. DH emailed him the most recent picture of me and Richard's reply was WOW with about 20 exclamation points. You see when he actually met me in October of 2006 I still weighed like 385 pounds. I look a lot different now.:yay:

There will be tears and hugs when we talk but first it will be exercise and it will be wonderful exercise. Sorry for the:offtopic: but I thought I should add it. We will build up a huge sweat but a good sweat. We will visit with Richard and get current sweaty pictures with him. I have a picture of DH sitting on Richard's lap. I want a new one. In 2006 I wouldn't sit on Richard's lap because I didn't want to break him. This year I will sit on his lap.::yes::

After exercise it is time to go shower at our room and go out to Downtown Disney for dinner and maybe some entertainment. I am not sure where we shall eat. Will it be Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen? Or maybe the House of Blues or maybe we will stick with fitness and go to ESPN? For the answer to this and other exciting questions stayed tuned to the Scotty and Michele Love Tour 2008!:lovestruc :love:

Michele
:hippie:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - to quote RS! That is so cool Richard is so inspirational. I used to watch his 1/2 hour show in the 80s and every day I would cry during the "cry here' part. Love richard.. LOVE him!

I would love to get the original Sweatin to the Oldies but I hear it's hard to find now $$$ :confused3

Just getting started on your PTR ... loving it :)

So, since I don;t feel like counting myself;) , how many days until your trip?

43 days! Who hoo!:woohoo:

That made me crack up :lmao: that's exactlly what I call it!

In the late 60's and early 70's black lights and posters were really big. As I have aged I ealize what I thought was just cool when I was a kid were actually for acid trips. And goodness knows when we went on Pooh the frist time I was like wow....I thought my husband was gonna choke and then I had to explain to my kids.:rotfl:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - to quote RS! That is so cool Richard is so inspirational. I used to watch his 1/2 hour show in the 80s and every day I would cry during the "cry here' part. Love richard.. LOVE him!

I would love to get the original Sweatin to the Oldies but I hear it's hard to find now $$$ :confused3

Just getting started on your PTR ... loving it :)

I was actually able to find Sweatin at my local thrift store for $2.50. Look on ebay you would be amazed what you can find. He is my hero in so many ways. There is video on youtube of him speaking in front of congress last week and he was amazing. He is working so hard to get PE back in the schools to help with childhood obesity. I so agree with him about it.:goodvibes

nurseminniepepsi.jpg

For the Pepsi Lovin Nurses you know...lol

Bloodhou, I like the Pepsi pic. I have a friend whose an RN who loves Pepsi. I'll have to show it to her. The R. Simmons show sounds fun. He does seem like a nice character from what I've seen. Definitely has a great sense of humor. You can tell he has a good heart. I can't wait to hear how your trip goes. I'm hoping to do a TR when we return as well, but I'm afraid to do a Pre. Knowing me, I won't finish it, so I will just do it or not do it. But hopefully do it. I love reading them.

Bloodhou, I like the Pepsi pic. I have a friend whose an RN who loves Pepsi. I'll have to show it to her. The R. Simmons show sounds fun. He does seem like a nice character from what I've seen. Definitely has a great sense of humor. You can tell he has a good heart. I can't wait to hear how your trip goes. I'm hoping to do a TR when we return as well, but I'm afraid to do a Pre. Knowing me, I won't finish it, so I will just do it or not do it. But hopefully do it. I love reading them.

That is me. I was all fired up but I ran out of steam. I eralized I was over planning so I slowed down and then I became very lazy. Richard is a doll. And he is as he seems.:goodvibes

After much thought and guilt pangs. We decided to reschedule our trip so taht everybody can go to Disneyland together. So instead we are going to rent a cabin at my favorite campground. McArthur Burney Falls in Northern California. We will be in between Mt Shasta and Mt Lassen. So we will get a lot of hiking in and that will be fun. This trip report will be restarted when we start planning for the family trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter