Well it's time to kick this party in to high gear! pg. 8

After much thought and guilt pangs. We decided to reschedule our trip so taht everybody can go to Disneyland together. So instead we are going to rent a cabin at my favorite campground. McArthur Burney Falls in Northern California. We will be in between Mt Shasta and Mt Lassen. So we will get a lot of hiking in and that will be fun. This trip report will be restarted when we start planning for the family trip!

I hope you have a great trip and Have fun hiking.:goodvibes

Very understandable:goodvibes

Hope you have fun camping and will be on the lookout for the new pretrip next year for your family trip :3dglasses

You probably already know what you're doin (we are planners, hear us roar!) but if you hadn't already thought about it... the Shasta Caverns are a really cool little side trip.

Have a great time :goodvibes

After much thought and guilt pangs. We decided to reschedule our trip so taht everybody can go to Disneyland together. So instead we are going to rent a cabin at my favorite campground. McArthur Burney Falls in Northern California. We will be in between Mt Shasta and Mt Lassen. So we will get a lot of hiking in and that will be fun. This trip report will be restarted when we start planning for the family trip!
I love Northern CA. So pretty. Hiking sounds like fun. And I'll be looking forward to the restart of this TR. :)

You will have a wonderful anniversary! I can't wait to hear all about it...... well, maybe not ALL about it! ;)

See ya in our little disland! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter