"We're All Mad Here" PTR - Feb '15. UPDATED 14/2/15!

oh I wouldn't be going without a hat! love my hats I do!
This hat has been reworked several times. glad I didn't commit to doing some for the boys aswell!

Last day at work today before the trip! And I got some extra pay in my payslip. Was due an increment in December but it was delayed. Great timing!

5 sleeps!

Great news Dee! Looking forward to seeing the hat and Yay for officially being on holidays :yay:

3 sleeps! So excited!
Read on if you dare...here's my very long plans for the trip!

Quick recap
Who: Me, my two boys aged 6 and 3, my Mam, my sister and my two nieces aged 7 & 8.
When: Tues 17th - Sat 21st Feb
Where: Adagio Aparthotel

ADRs
Tues - Blue Lagoon 6pm
Wed - Inventions 1:30
Thurs - Bistro Chez Remy 1:30
Fri - Auberge De Cendrillion 1:30
Sat - Inventions 1pm

The plan is to eat in the apartment in the evenings, but if we're hungry or want to stay in the parks longer, we'll go to Annette's, Lucky Nugget, Earl of Sandwich, Cafe Fantasia or Planet Hollywood.

I don't know when we'll watch the parade or Dreams, but we will definitely see each at least once during the trip.
I would also like to do EMH at least once, but I'm not sure if we'll be organized enough! Also we'd have to walk or get the train as the bus doesn't run early enough.

Day 1
Up at 6am. We will travel separately to the airport, and the kids won't know that their cousins are going too until they see them there. I imagine there will be great excitement! I have goodie bags made up for each of the kids to give them on the plane with autograph books, lanyards, colouring pencils, activity books, stickers, tissues, kinder eggs - all Disney themed of course! I also have park maps for them the Rachael sent me and some chocolate coins I kept from our last trip.

Still can't find DS2's lanyard. :-( Will search again tomorrow and if I can't find it I'll have to buy him a new one there.

I got mouse ears for the two girls and myself too in Poundland/Dealz yesterday. €1.49, bargain!

We arrive at CDG at midday and Ezyshuttle will bring us to Adagio. Rooms aren't supposed to be ready until after 3 but I'm hoping ours will be. Either way, we'll take a quick trip to the Auchan supermarket for all our breakfast and snack bits. We'll grab something quick to eat too.
There's a bus leaving the hotel at 3:30 so hopefully we'll make that and then off to the parks to meet Rachael and get our APs. I want to pick up a Photopass pack ASAP aswell. I'll need to go to City Hall at some stage to get the Easy Access Pass for DS1, but I could do that on day 2 either.
I can't wait to walk down Main St, soak up the atmosphere and see the kids reactions. I'm getting butterflies just thinking about it!!!

Blue Lagoon is booked for 6pm; cocktails obligatory! Looking forward to this meal. The boys loved the theming of it the last time and I think my mam and sister will really like the food.

No other plans for our first evening, not sure if we'll watch the parade or Dreams - we'll play it by ear.

Wed 19th
Day 2 will be in the Main Park. We're hoping to do the Disney Railroad as we missed this last time. I'd also love to get to the Alice in Wonderland and Adventureland Rhythms of the Jungle M&Gs. Buzz's Laser Blast is a must, and DS1 will definitely want a turn (or several!) on BTM. Other than that I'd say we'll spend a lot of time in Fantasyland. We might make a pit stop for some 'Frozen' snacks at the Old Mill.
Inventions is booked for 1:30pm. I think everyone will love this. My mam and sister will love the buffet, and the kids will love the characters (and the desserts!).

Thurs 20th
Day 3 is Studios Day!
The priority today is to do Ratatouille! I'm really hoping the queues aren't too bad. I'm keen to do some M&Gs here too. The boys would love to meet Stitch and Sulley. Also Spiderman if the queues aren't too long. I was planning on seeing Moteurs...Action! as we missed it the last time, but I think it's too cold to be sitting outside for so long. We'll definitely do Stitch Live as the boys love that and know my nieces will too. I also want to see Animagique as I've never been to it.
Bistro Chez Remy is booked for 1:30pm. I really can't wait to try out this restaurant. I love how they have decorated it.

Fri 21st
Day 4 will be spent doing any rides or shows that we haven't done yet. Whether that will be in the main park or the studios or both, I don't know! We'll play it by ear.
We're booked into Auberge De Cendrillion for 1:30pm. Really hoping for Sleeping Beauty as she's DS1's favourite. Or Anna and Elsa...wouldn't that be fab?! One can dream!

Day 5....last day
We'll check out of Adagio and bring our luggage to luggage store at parks. We'll try and do Pinocchio today as it will have been closed until now. We'll probably hit the shops for last minute purchases and presents. Our last lunch will be at either Inventions or Rainforest Cafe at 1pm.
Ezyshuttle will pick us up at 3pm to go back to CDG and then home.

Some more purchases I've made for the trip!

For nighttime in the apartment:

New phone cover:

Fab dee kids are going to love it !!!
Love a pink drink too love a blue one better though :)
See you Tuesday :)

Fab goodies Dee and your plans sound great. :goodvibes Have a magical time, can't wait to hear all about it. :thumbsup2

Safe journey! Yourself and Rach better have a glowtini for me!! Looking forward to seeing all your lovely photos and hearing all about your magic holiday xxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter