"We're All Mad Here" PTR - Feb '15. UPDATED 14/2/15!

Fab ADR's - similar to ours! :thumbsup2

Snow boots were our saviour on the last trip, even though we had no snow - they just kept Rosebug totally snug, which is really important now we know she feels the cold more! We got her new ones (same as last year) from SportsDirect for £16. She loves them and would wear them for school if she could!

Love all your purchases! I need to get buying, not long left for us....:cool1::cool1:

Update please !!!
Trying to get rid of ds1 and DH in paris for a day so we can do ADC but no and £188 for lunch with our discount it's not happening :sad2:

ADC and brunch aug lol :lmao:

Update please !!! Trying to get rid of ds1 and DH in paris for a day so we can do ADC but no and £188 for lunch with our discount it's not happening :sad2: ADC and brunch aug lol :lmao:
:-D
I said to my mam the other day that she could go somewhere else for lunch herself if she didn't like the look of the ADC menu but I think she'll probably want to see the kids interact with the princesses :)

1 month tomorrow! Am starting to sort out my funds. This was supposed to be a budget trip! But I'm Trying to save as much as I can before we go for cocktails and the like! Not easy when your boiler breaks down during the coldest spell we've had all winter! grrrrr! all sorted now but down lots of €€€ :-(

To Do:

- Find the boys lanyards and pins! found mind but theirs are missing.

- buy some pins for trading. Might buy some lanyards on eBay for my nieces.

- book a check-in bag for the flights

- get some thermal gear

- finish my Minnie Mouse hat. I've started crocheting a Minnie hat for myself but I've run out of black wool! need to reassess the colours as I can't remember where I bought the black!

- find a nail artist to do my nails and book an appointment.

- sort through the boys clothes to see what *warm* Disney gear they have.

- make luggage tags

- print off timetables for the PEPS bus and RER.

Also got these neck warmers/cowls to go with the hats:

I ordered Princess Lanyards for my two nieces:

And these ones for my Mam and sister:

I don't think they'll be bothered about pin collecting or trading, but I thought they would be handy for keeping the APs close to hand.

To Do:

- Find the boys lanyards and pins!
STILL MISSING!

DONE!

TAKE SUITCASES OUT OF THE ATTIC

- get some thermal gear

- finish my Minnie Mouse hat.
IN PROGRESS!

SORT OUT COSTUMES TOO

- make luggage tags

To Do:

- Find the boys lanyards and pins!
STILL MISSING!

DONE!

TAKE SUITCASES OUT OF THE ATTIC

- get some thermal gear

- finish my Minnie Mouse hat.
IN PROGRESS!

SORT OUT COSTUMES TOO

- make luggage tags

Oh my!!! I want that Stitch hat!!! I will be able to spot you guys a mile off in those hats! So if you see a crazy woman waving with a ginger viking and a little princess, run! ;-)

And you just reminded me that I need thermal leggings etc.

Lol we'll be easy to spot alright! Really need to get my **** in gear for my own hat.

Found one of the boys lanyards! One still MIA!

Fingers crossed you find the other one soon. x I couldn't find Catherine's before our Christmas trip and I haven't looked since, have been too busy. She got a few pins in her christmas stocking on top of the pixie dust 6 pins she was given by City Hall on our last evening so I'm dying to add them to her lanyard. x

It's more the pins I'm concerned about than the lanyard really! can pick up another one while we're there if needs be. although I'm making up little gift bags for the kids for the plane so would like to have it to put in there.
out shopping for bits at the moment. just stopped for a cuppa. will post photos later!

It's more the pins I'm concerned about than the lanyard really! can pick up another one while we're there if needs be. although I'm making up little gift bags for the kids for the plane so would like to have it to put in there.
out shopping for bits at the moment. just stopped for a cuppa. will post photos later!
Understand completely. As you're out and about - you may be aware but subway have Mickey / Minnie bags and gifts with their kids meals. I got 2 yesterday and will collect all 6 which will then be goody bags for the family trip with other stuff added.
Look forward to pics. x

Ah feck it! I had seen that on FB but never thought to go to subway today! was near it and all! Might pop in at the weekend!

:jumping1:
11 days to go!
Measured DS2 and checked the height requirements - he's now talk enough for Star Tours (he'll be delighted as he loves Star Wars), BTM (he may not be so keen on that) and ToT (Definitely won't be doing that one! DS1 is still scarred from it!)

:jumping1:
11 days to go!
Measured DS2 and checked the height requirements - he's now talk enough for Star Tours (he'll be delighted as he loves Star Wars), BTM (he may not be so keen on that) and ToT (Definitely won't be doing that one! DS1 is still scarred from it!)

Great that he can do new things this trip - will really feel like a big boy. :thumbsup2

Great news about ds being bid enough for star tours !
Found that lanyard yet ?

Great news about ds being bid enough for star tours !
Found that lanyard yet ?
no! going to have a good search tomorrow. have been throwing bits into a suitcase this week, want to get that sorted tomorrow too.

I hope it turns up pet xxx
I adore the boys hats! Super cute, did you see the one my sister did for James on FB? The cookie monster one? Im going to see if she can tackle Mike Wazowski for next January's trip

no I didn't but I'm off to look now! my own mouse hat is finally taking shape! will post a photo as soon as its done.

Can not wait to see the hat Dee DH said he will buy me a new one at DLP Minnie ears hurt my head and think a hat maybe needed re weather

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter