• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We're Dreaming of a WL Christmas! DEC 2010 INTERACTIVE PTR NEW: 12/9 BYE-BYE!

Hey Katie, I missed the last month or so of your PTR, and your send off! :sad2: Hope you are having a wonderful trip, can't wait to hear about it when you get back!!!

Hi Katie!! Sorry I disappeared the last few months of your TR--things were so unbelievable hectic for me. I hope you had a wonderful time and hope you do a TR!:goodvibes

:goodvibesHey Katie, I enjoyed your updates on FB and hope you had a magical trip! Are you planning to do a TR? Just wanted to pop over and say hi!

Looking forward to seeing you full trip report! I am planning for next WL next December 2011 and hope to get some great ideas!!! Thanks so much for taking the time to report :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter