• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We're Dreaming of a WL Christmas! DEC 2010 INTERACTIVE PTR NEW: 12/9 BYE-BYE!

HEY GUYS :wave2: I realize that I have been gone for so long and that I have totally neglected this trip report and I am SO SORRY. I don't even know how many people would still be up to reading it. :rolleyes: Our holiday trip is coming up so fast on me! We are about 2 1/2 weeks away! Like most of you, it is shocking that Thanksgiving is THIS WEEK :eek:

In the middle of it all, my son's birthday is on Friday! Needless to say, things are about to get FUN but BUSY.

On the "home" front, we have signed a contract with a builder who will begin to fix our Chinese Drywall home. I feel so blessed to have found such an amazing contractor who is going to re-build us an amazing home! He is adding in extra features that are upgrades. I will be sure to post pics when they start (in about a week or two).

SO---with that, I may post one more post after this, but I really can't see "properly finising" this pre-trip report. Rest assured that I will be back with a Holly Jolly Trip Report! I know there will be MANY things to talk about :santa: Thanks to those who are still here---I MISS YOU! Looking forward to some down time to catch up on your reports.

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Welcome back to the DIS, Katie! That's great that you found a contractor. When will everything be finished by?
Hope Aiden has a great birthday. I can't believe Thanksgiving is here!
Are you going to be in Epcot on the 10th? If so, Amy will be marching with the school band around Future World at around 10:30 AM!:goodvibes

I am so glad you found a contractor! I hope this mess can all be put behind you soon. I know you will never be able to forget but hope you can move on.

So glad you were able to find a contractor-- can't wait to hear about the upgrades. I'll definitely be tuning into to your Holly Jolly TR, lol!

I completely understand you being away and not having the time to finish the report - and I'm sure everyone else does, too! :goodvibes This PTR has definitely fallen during a crazy time for you, so don't even worry about "neglecting" it!

I'm so glad you've found someone to start the re-building process, and I can't wait to see the progress that's made. I know it will feel so good to move on with your "new" home! :hug:

SO glad to hear you found a good contractor! And I guess if anything good can come out of what happened to you, it definitely should be that you get a nice, 'new' home with some upgrades :goodvibes

I'm still here Katie!

Enjoyed reading along, and I'm going to keep my eye out for you when we're in the parks.. think we arrive on the same day!! (December 11th :goodvibes)

Btw did you get your MVMCP tickets yet? :santa:

Emma princess: x

I'm still here! Can't believe your trip is coming up so fast! Looking forward to hearing all about it :)

welcome back Katie! great news on the contractor!!! can't wait to see pics and will definitely stay tuned for the actual TR too!:goodvibes

I'm still here! I hope that everything goes smoothly with your renovations and that you have a fabulous vacation!

I'm so glad that you were able to find a contractor for your house!

Happy Thanksgiving my sweet friend!! :goodvibes

Hello my faithful DIS friends :grouphug: It is that time! Well, actually, I should have booked this a long time ago but I have been so busy it slipped my mind. Thank goodness my friend Becky (Ladybugmom) posted about problems with availability at Orlando Strollers to get the fire lit under me :lmao:

I am having a hard time deciding between the City Classic or City Mini. I know most of you use OS to rent. Here is a thread I started, any info would be so helpful to me! Thanks again, BIG post coming soon including sneek peak at customs, packing and MVMCP info :santa::santa:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=39098329#post39098329

I'm not much help yet. We've never used OS before, and we booked with Magic Strollers this time. They're a bit cheaper, and they give you a free rain cover if you request it. You have to pay extra for the rain cover with OS. I'm not sure if that helps you or not, but that's what made me decide to go with Magic over OS.

We leave in 2 days!!!! :cool1::cool1:

Hey sweets!!

Just checking in with you! I am so glad you found a great contractor! I can't wait to see pictures!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter