We've FALLen for WDW...An October 2010 PTR! New 10/14 TR Link Added

Hi Everyone!

We're home! :) We made it home last night around 8pm. We came home to a very dirty house as my Dad was there doing construction all week while we were Disney-ing it up! I plan to start my trip report towards the end of the week and when I do I will post the link here. :) I would like to start it sooner but there's laundry to do, cleaning to be done, and we have dentist's appointments and I'm babysitting one evening this week as well.

We had a great time but at the same time, it's great to be home!

I can't wait to share all my pictures with you-we have close to 400!

Hi Everyone!

We're home! :) We made it home last night around 8pm. We came home to a very dirty house as my Dad was there doing construction all week while we were Disney-ing it up! I plan to start my trip report towards the end of the week and when I do I will post the link here. :) I would like to start it sooner but there's laundry to do, cleaning to be done, and we have dentist's appointments and I'm babysitting one evening this week as well.

Welcome home!!!

Can't wait to hear all about it and see your pictures. But do get back into your routine first (I've only gotten to Day 2 of my TR and I've been at it for about two weeks).

Welcome Home!!! :goodvibes

Sorry we never connected last weekend. Can't wait to hear about your trip!

Wow, I can't believe you guys are back already! I can't wait to read all about your fabulous time at the GF! :thumbsup2

Hi Everyone!

I can't believe you are back already!!!!!!!!!! :scared1: You just left for WDW!!!

Welcome home! :hug:

I am really looking forward to your review and photos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter