We've FALLen for WDW...An October 2010 PTR! New 10/14 TR Link Added

That is some big pixie dust! :goodvibes This is why we all keep going back to Disney. They could have very easily moved you to another mod, or even one of the lower priced deluxe hotels, but instead...you get upgraded to the most expensive resort on property!!! :woohoo: Have you told your DH yet?!

:banana::banana: :banana::banana: :banana::banana:

I'll be at the GF on Saturday afternoon for tea! Maybe I'll bump into you! :confused3

That is very definitely a probability. We are checking in around 1 or so, perhaps a bit earlier depending on ME wait times and such. If you happen to see someone walking around with a Mickey tote bag or VB hipster with a guy about the same height as her, just come on over and say Hi!

That is some big pixie dust! :goodvibes This is why we all keep going back to Disney. They could have very easily moved you to another mod, or even one of the lower priced deluxe hotels, but instead...you get upgraded to the most expensive resort on property!!! :woohoo: Have you told your DH yet?!

I know! I called him RIGHT after. He was speechless! :scared1: I have a feeling this is going to be our best trip ever!!! :)

I'm sitting at the airport for our return flight home :-)sad2:) and catching up on the DIS! Congratulations on your super upgrade--that is very nice.

I'm sitting at the airport for our return flight home :-)sad2:) and catching up on the DIS! Congratulations on your super upgrade--that is very nice.

Thanks! You are definitely someone I thought of (after my cousin) when I started to think about the bad things about switching to GF. I know CSR is really great to you and I have a feeling it would have been for us, too. This is just too good of an opportunity to pass up, you know?

Thanks! You are definitely someone I thought of (after my cousin) when I started to think about the bad things about switching to GF. I know CSR is really great to you and I have a feeling it would have been for us, too. This is just too good of an opportunity to pass up, you know?

Although I would have asked for AKL (just more our style), this is an opportunity of a lifetime and one you certainly should NOT pass up. The CSR is not going anywhere and you can always try it in the future. I did meet your cousin while we were there anbd told her how I knew you. :)

Although I would have asked for AKL (just more our style), this is an opportunity of a lifetime and one you certainly should NOT pass up. The CSR is not going anywhere and you can always try it in the future. I did meet your cousin while we were there anbd told her how I knew you. :)

I didn't even think to ask about requesting a different resort. AKL is a favorite for us too but being at a monorail resort is a dream for me.

I'm glad you got to meet her. She was actually at the All Star resorts for a bit so I wasn't sure if you would meet her.

:tinker:party::jumping1::cheer2::dance3::yay::woohoo::rainbow::jumping2::jumping3:

Just some of the feelings I had when reading your "upgrade-update"

CONGRATULATIONS .............. How wonderful! Oh, my gosh, that is some serious pixie dust and you are going to love the GF!

Can't wait for your trip report and all the cool photos!!!!!!!!! :hug:

:tinker:party::jumping1::cheer2::dance3::yay::woohoo::rainbow::jumping2::jumping3:

Just some of the feelings I had when reading your "upgrade-update"

CONGRATULATIONS .............. How wonderful! Oh, my gosh, that is some serious pixie dust and you are going to love the GF!

Can't wait for your trip report and all the cool photos!!!!!!!!! :hug:

Thanks, Karin! I knew you'd want to share in my excitement. You can count on lots of pictures! :)

I'm here, better late than never. I'm so excited for you about your upgrade! :dance3:

Thanks! :banana: Seriously, somebody needs to pinch me!

WHAT?!?! That is awesome! I am so jealous, nothing cool like that ever happens to us.

OMG that is AMAZING!! I would LOVE a crazy upgrade like that! I am SO happy and excited for you! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

OMG that is AMAZING!! I would LOVE a crazy upgrade like that! I am SO happy and excited for you! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I'm still pinching myself. I just can't believe we are staying at a resort that costs over $400 a night in exchange for one that we payed around $160 or so a night for. At least I think that's how it works out.

I just wanted to jump on and Congratulate you. How awesome is that!!! And you will be a short monorail ride away to the Poly to get a Dole Whip a Captain Cook's

I just wanted to jump on and Congratulate you. How awesome is that!!! And you will be a short monorail ride away to the Poly to get a Dole Whip a Captain Cook's

Thanks! I've had quite a few comments saying they would have asked about staying at a different deluxe but I didn't want to sound greedy. Sure the rooms at GF aren't exactly to my taste but I know that the atmosphere and ambiance of the resort will instill such magic in us. I'm happy. :)

Hi there:wave2:

I found your PTR late, but have enjoyed everything thus far. AND

:banana::cool1::cheer2::yay:
For your upgrade!! WOW! That is so fantastic! You'll have to write a TR to document the experience! Only three more days and you'll be there!

Hi there:wave2:

I found your PTR late, but have enjoyed everything thus far. AND

:banana::cool1::cheer2::yay:
For your upgrade!! WOW! That is so fantastic! You'll have to write a TR to document the experience! Only three more days and you'll be there!

Thanks for stopping by! I will definitely be writing a TR! There is going to be so many pictures as well. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter