We've FALLen for WDW...An October 2010 PTR! New 10/14 TR Link Added

Thanks for celebrating with me! I love the rockband! :rotfl: Be sure to keep me updated on Hurricane Matthew if you can! The weather flip-flops so much. Now it says rain from Sunday until Wednesday for us-and humidity. I think the humidity might be a good thing, though. My cousin said she learned that when it's NOT humid it's better conditions for a hurricane. We'll see...

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Yay for single digits! This week is going to fly by for you guys!

I know what you mean about those particular attractions... I get that same feeling with those same ones, but also for Soarin'! :cloud9:

Getting ready to go to dinner with Todd and Nicki in about an hour or so and decided to DIS for a bit so that I could do the SINGLE DIGIT DANCE with you.

:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

Yay for single digits! :lmao: I know what you mean about thinking about WDW and certain rides come to mind. For me, it's Haunted Mansion :)

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Yay for single digits! This week is going to fly by for you guys!

I know what you mean about those particular attractions... I get that same feeling with those same ones, but also for Soarin'! :cloud9:

I love Soarin' but I've only been on it once. Too soon to decide! :rotfl:

Getting ready to go to dinner with Todd and Nicki in about an hour or so and decided to DIS for a bit so that I could do the SINGLE DIGIT DANCE with you.

:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

Have fun! :) Thanks for dancing with me. I'm so excited! :)

Yay for single digits! :lmao: I know what you mean about thinking about WDW and certain rides come to mind. For me, it's Haunted Mansion :)

:) Love Haunted Mansion. Each time I pay more and more attention to the little details.

8. HANGING OUT BY THE POOL

CoronadoSpringsPoolcDisney.jpg

Laying on a lounge chair, frozen drink in one hand, my Kindle in the other (Just got it Wednesday and I love it!) and soaking up the sun. To me, nothing says you’ve been on vacation and causes vacation envy like being tan. :)

[To me, nothing says you’ve been on vacation and causes vacation envy like being tan. :)

:rotfl2: So true!!! Maybe I can catch some color this year (besides RED!)...no one ever believes me that I just came back from Florida because I'm always still pasty! :lmao:

Did you do online resort check-in yet? :hyper:

Guess what I did?! Made an ADR at Via Napoli!! I'm so excited!!! The menu items sound way more appealing to me than Mama Melrose's so on our DHS day we will head over to Epcot for dinner and then go to MK for EMH until 1 am! :cool1:

Onto number:

7. THE FOOD & WINE FESTIVAL

foodandwinebeer-300x256.jpg

Greg and I have really expanded our palates this past year or so. We’ve tried lobster, calamari, frog legs, AND escargot all for the first time. I am looking forward to sampling some (okay maybe most of what appeals to us,that is) of what the “world” has to offer. We allotted 2 evenings to taste. One night to try everything we want and one night to have our favorites. I’m drooling already!​

Oh I'd love to do F&W someday! I'm glad you get EMH til 1am. It was only open until midnight at the latest during our trip.

Yay!! I'm glad you got your Kindle in time! :banana:

:) Me too! I got it on Wednesday afternoon and had my first book read by Thursday night. It's awesome and perfect for our upcoming trip! :)

:rotfl2: So true!!! Maybe I can catch some color this year (besides RED!)...no one ever believes me that I just came back from Florida because I'm always still pasty! :lmao:

Did you do online resort check-in yet? :hyper:

:) In December, I didn't get any sun and I was sad. :sad2: However, when we went to Vegas in June I got TONS of sun! I want to go back to Vegas so bad. It really is like Disney "for adults". We hung out by the pool during the afternoon and went to dinner and such at night. It was awesome! :)

Oh I'd love to do F&W someday! I'm glad you get EMH til 1am. It was only open until midnight at the latest during our trip.

Yeah, I'm really excited for it. I think it will be fun! :)

Did I "kill" my PTR? What happened to everyone? :sad2: Oh well, I started this top 10 list so I might as well finish it.

Onto number:

6. WALKING THROUGH WORLD SHOWCASE

100_1655.jpg

Shopping in the stores, taking pictures, and sipping cold refreshing drinks while sitting and people watching. So few words to explain something I am so looking forward to but if you are an Epcot fan like myself you know what I’m talking about.

I'm off to clean and pack.

It definitely seems quiet on the boards lately... I was just asking where everyone is on my update this morning. :goodvibes I'm still here following along & getting excited with you! :banana:

It definitely seems quiet on the boards lately... I was just asking where everyone is on my update this morning. :goodvibes I'm still here following along & getting excited with you! :banana:

Thanks! I can't believe this time next week we'll be sitting down eating dinner at Le Cellier! :banana:

I'm around, my computer is just dead. So I can only get on with my iPod and at work :headache:

I read that on your PTR-I'm sorry to hear that. One of the hinges on my laptop is broken (for the second time). Grr! :sad2:

So, I may be posting facebook status updates while we are in WDW world next week. If you would like to be my friend on facebook, send me a PM!

Also, I am going to be an exhibitor at a craft show in November! I am VERY excited! I bought fabric yesterday as JoAnn's was having coupon commotion and I got 8.5 yards of fabric, 2 rolls of velcro, a spool of thread and 3 packages of interfacing for $40! One of those yards was Dora and the other was Disney Princess. I wanted to get something "licensed" for boys but they didn't have any fabric that had images small enough that would look good for crayon rolls-I'm pretty picky. So I got a car/truck pattern and a zoo animal pattern, too. If anything I hope to break even. If it goes well, I'll most likely do another one. I don't plan on doing much this week as far as preparing them (measuring, cutting, ironing on interfacing, etc.) so anything I do get done is extra. I already got 4 crayon rolls and 1 tote bag all ready for interfacing. :thumbsup2 Sorry to babble, but I am really excited. It would be nice to get some extra $$ for Christmas. :)

Onto number:

6. WALKING THROUGH WORLD SHOWCASE

Shopping in the stores, taking pictures, and sipping cold refreshing drinks while sitting and people watching. So few words to explain something I am so looking forward to but if you are an Epcot fan like myself you know what I’m talking about.

I'm off to clean and pack.

Also, I am going to be an exhibitor at a craft show in November! I am VERY excited!

You said it, sister! :thumbsup2 WS is definitely one of my favorite things to do in WDW!

I'm already cleaning and packing and I'm not even in single digits yet! Heck, I'm not even in the teens yet! :rotfl2:

That's awesome about the craft show! I really want to get into one and see if I can sell some pictures but I don't have the money to get started! You need to print the pics, buy the mats and the plastic bags...and I just don't have it right now. Maybe come time for Spring craft fairs I can manage it! Good luck with yours! You have lots of talent so I'm sure you'll do great!

I've got three days to comment on!

Lounging by the pool at CSR will be so nice! That resort has an awesome pool! :thumbsup2
Food & Wine festive - I think "I am so jealous" pretty much sums up how I feel about that! :thumbsup2
World Showcase is definitely an amazing place! It's so neat to be able to experience so many different cultures in that way! :goodvibes

You said it, sister! :thumbsup2 WS is definitely one of my favorite things to do in WDW!

I'm already cleaning and packing and I'm not even in single digits yet! Heck, I'm not even in the teens yet! :rotfl2:

That's awesome about the craft show! I really want to get into one and see if I can sell some pictures but I don't have the money to get started! You need to print the pics, buy the mats and the plastic bags...and I just don't have it right now. Maybe come time for Spring craft fairs I can manage it! Good luck with yours! You have lots of talent so I'm sure you'll do great!

:) I could spend hours just looking through the stores but this time I want to make a point to get pictures of places in WS that people normally pass up. I wish I had my new camera that I was getting for Christmas already! Oh well, my little digital still takes pretty good photos!

Thanks! I hope I do great. I get lots of comments on them from family but they're family so they're supposed to say nice things! I've only sold one thing on Etsy but now my items are all the way at the end. I need to post something else on there to keep my store at the top! :laughing:

I've got three days to comment on!

Lounging by the pool at CSR will be so nice! That resort has an awesome pool! :thumbsup2
Food & Wine festive - I think "I am so jealous" pretty much sums up how I feel about that! :thumbsup2
World Showcase is definitely an amazing place! It's so neat to be able to experience so many different cultures in that way! :goodvibes

I literally LOLed when I read your "I am so jealous" comment. Definitely something I would say. :)

I can't believe we leave in 6 days-almost 5. "I'm too excited to sleep." is definitely happening!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter