What’s for Dinner Tonight?

These are pan gnocchi. They have them in most places around here but I think Aldi only carries those all in one box Rana meals. This is usually by the fresh pasta. I has fresh spinach and what I usually do if I’m having with pasta is put the baby spinach in a colander and when you drain the pasta the hot water wilts the spinach perfectly. Since these were skillet gnocchi I sautéed it with those in a bit of olive oil. My fave sauce with them is the cacio de Pepe from Trader Joe’s but it’s also nice with marinara or just brown butter.View attachment 843969
We saw a display today and DD wants to try it

I suspended the meal subscription for the next couple of weeks; we'll be doing different things for Easter and I can always re-start at any point. So that means I'm actually meal planning, shopping and cooking again for the first time in months. Tonight it's quesadillas with a mexi-fries type side.
Which meal service? We tried several the winner was Marley spoon. But it gets pricey once the discount runs out.

Can I ask how the jam is? I hear a lot of people talk about. I make my own jam, is it homemade quality? Or is it crazy sweat like most store bought jam? There are some flavors I don’t make because the fruit isn’t available near me and I’ve looked at their jam from time to time when wanting a different flavor.
It’s not like home made IMHO but it’s good. McKays is the best especially rhubarb ginger. I can sometimes find it in the British section in grocery shop.

We saw a display today and DD wants to try it
Pan gnocchi are fun to make. I buy them shelf stable from a local Italian pasta shop but great to know I can find them at Aldi’s too!

While thinking through my Easter menu I decided to make a green minestrone soup today and save the base for next Sunday. That and a half of ham, turkey and tomato sandwich will make the perfect dinner for this bone chilling day.

Which meal service? We tried several the winner was Marley spoon. But it gets pricey once the discount runs out.
We've been using Hello Fresh, which I think is also available in the States. In the past, we've used several others and they're all really satisfactory, but I agree - much more economical with the "introductory" deals.

Not sure what’s for din tonight. Have been on GiGi duty since 5:30am. Need my chef to make an appearance at my house later. 😂

how old is the kiddle? when my kiddos were were still preschool age i put them to work helping with dinner-they loved putting on food grade plastic gloves and mixing ground beef with the seasonings and such for meatloaf or meatballs.

We've been using Hello Fresh, which I think is also available in the States. In the past, we've used several others and they're all really satisfactory, but I agree - much more economical with the "introductory" deals.
I liked that one as well. Blue Apron was not worth it .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter