What’s the best affiliate to buy Disneyland tickets?

UT also offers refunds for a small 5% fee if anything comes up, which is great peace of mind. I pulled this language from our recent purchase of 3-day, 1 park per day tickets. This paired with the discount is why I finally felt comfortable buying from somewhere other than directly from disney.

Refund Policy
E-Ticket: Refundable for 365 days from the date of purchase. E-Ticket must not be used, expired, or modified or exchanged. Once verified with the vendor that they are unused, 95% of the item(s) total will be refunded. Yup, we are friendly frogs. The 5% fee will cover the delivery, handling and the processing fees associated with accepting payment and fulfilling the order. Expired E-tickets, used E-tickets in full or in part, modified E-tickets or any E-tickets not currently sold on this site are non-refundable.

I just used undercover tourist last week for 5 X 5 day park hoppers with Genie+. I also checked GAT which has good prices and service and a good reputation. But for some reason their tickets with the G+ added reduced the discount to only about $10/ticket compared to $25/ticket with UT. I asked them why they gave less of a discount when you wanted the G+ on the ticket and never got an answer.

UT purchase was easy, sent the E-tickets immediately and I scanned them into my Disneyland app and they validated. Then was able to log into my Disney account and reserve the days I wanted. Got it all done immediately.

I don't worry about the refundable issue since unused tickets are always good for later. You never lose the money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter