What a plan! Simple, yet insane. **New 4/19 Link to new PTR**

knows he loves him some 80’s music
kiss2.gif
. His eyes lit up when I told him who might be there and Lord help me Night Ranger is scheduled for that weekend
notlistening.gif
. [/FONT][/COLOR]

I now officially love Bill:love: If you tell me likes Bon Jovi I will marry him:rolleyes1

All the dining plans look great. 35 days later - Wow! Lucky!:goodvibes

Hi Tracy!!!

I saw on facebook you did finally decided to do a PTR although my life has bee crazy I haven't been able to get on to read it at all. I am all caught up know and am happy that you are doing another PTR. I am looking forward to seeing how you like Boardwalk for hotel...it looks really nice.

I am going to message you on Facebook to ask you some questions about Southern Ill. and St Louis. I will be driving cross country at the begining of May b/c me and DH are moving to Colorado and need some infor about hotels etc. Ok looking forward to reading more of your plans!

Kerri Lee

I've always wanted to do those big suits....

I love watching people in those suits at the local minor league baseball games.

I was thinking EXACTLY the same thing!! :laughing:

What a riot they are! They do that during minor league baseball games here....

Kathy

They are hilarious.

Me too!!! I actually thought about renting them for the next party I throw for Terry...

You have to take video.

I may get it for the youth group....

You have to take video :rotfl:.

Now something tells me they will make an appearance during Peep Fest... :rolleyes1

Kathy

OMG that would be hilarious.

We actually DID do that Jordan for our youth group in Oregon. It was incredibly fun and funny! :lmao:

That is a great idea to do that for a youth group :thumbsup2, glad you had fun.

I now officially love Bill:love: If you tell me likes Bon Jovi I will marry him:rolleyes1

All the dining plans look great. 35 days later - Wow! Lucky!:goodvibes

He does like Bon Jovi but he is engaged
smiley_engagement.gif
to me :rotfl:.

Hi Tracy!!!

I saw on facebook you did finally decided to do a PTR although my life has bee crazy I haven't been able to get on to read it at all. I am all caught up know and am happy that you are doing another PTR. I am looking forward to seeing how you like Boardwalk for hotel...it looks really nice.

I am going to message you on Facebook to ask you some questions about Southern Ill. and St Louis. I will be driving cross country at the begining of May b/c me and DH are moving to Colorado and need some infor about hotels etc. Ok looking forward to reading more of your plans!

Kerri Lee

Thanks for reading. I think we will like the Boardwalk. I don't know much about the hotels, we only stay at two different places in St. Louis, either the Millennium or the Marriott at the airport, we aren't adventuresome.

Bill and I won't be attending Ip Dip. Many factors came to make this decision, money for two trips, his obligations to the volunteer organization, and other issues. It has caused stress and arguments between us and in the end I had to let it go.

I will be asking a Mod this weekend to close the PTR. Thanks for reading along. After I get out of the depression about going from 3 trips to one I might write one for December or maybe not I feel like an idiot for having all these changes.

Bill and I won't be attending Ip Dip. Many factors came to make this decision, money for two trips, his obligations to the volunteer organization, and other issues. It has caused stress and arguments between us and in the end I had to let it go.

I will be asking a Mod this weekend to close the PTR. Thanks for reading along. After I get out of the depression about going from 3 trips to one I might write one for December or maybe not I feel like an idiot for having all these changes.

Oh Tracy. I'm so sorry:hug:

You know you have friends for life here!!!!! Don't worry about the changes. It happens.

I will always be game for one of your PTR/TRs!!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

are you bummed that Toni and Terry moved?

I am not bummed about that at all, in fact that is the only thing that has made me happy right now ;).

Oh Tracy. I'm so sorry:hug:

You know you have friends for life here!!!!! Don't worry about the changes. It happens.

I will always be game for one of your PTR/TRs!!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Now you can take me off your PTR list on your TR :rotfl:. I will be ok, it just blah right now. I will get in the groove of planning December and be better. I had focused so much on October planning that I didn't have anything for December for a long time.

Toni has been texting with me thoughout my crisis and has been a great friend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter