What a plan! Simple, yet insane. **New 4/19 Link to new PTR**

Oh, Tracy! I'm so sorry to hear this!! Really, I feel so badly for you. My trip was (and still is) so tenuous, and I know the feeling of having plans go awry after hoping and dreaming and wishing!

I'm sure we will all still be around for all your musings for your Dec. trip!

Bill and I won't be attending Ip Dip. Many factors came to make this decision, money for two trips, his obligations to the volunteer organization, and other issues. It has caused stress and arguments between us and in the end I had to let it go.

I will be asking a Mod this weekend to close the PTR. Thanks for reading along. After I get out of the depression about going from 3 trips to one I might write one for December or maybe not I feel like an idiot for having all these changes.

Oh Tracy, I'm so sorry. :hug::hug:

Don't feel like an idiot about all the changes though, it happens and we all understand. I really look forward to hearing all about your December trip. :goodvibes

Bill and I won't be attending Ip Dip. Many factors came to make this decision, money for two trips, his obligations to the volunteer organization, and other issues. It has caused stress and arguments between us and in the end I had to let it go.

I will be asking a Mod this weekend to close the PTR. Thanks for reading along. After I get out of the depression about going from 3 trips to one I might write one for December or maybe not I feel like an idiot for having all these changes.

:hug::hug:

Oh Tracy, I am so sorry to hear this! I know how much you enjoy the Ip-Dippers! :hug::hug::hug: Things happen....things sometimes have to change! It will be ok.

Your December trip will be so fabulous though and we will all be here to read all about it!! Keep your chin up! :flower3:

Sara

Well that's a bummer! :flower3: I'm surprised you didn't cancel Dec and add more days to October instead but I guess you been trying to get to Disney for Christmas for a few years now.

:hug::hug: I'm really sorry Tracy. Don't feel like an idiot for the changes it happens...things come up. I hope you feel better soon and do a December PTR. You know we will all love to hear from you.

Kerri Lee

Awww, sorry to hear that you had to cancel. Don't feel like an idiot- life happens, I'm sure everyone reading understands that.... even semi-lurkers like me. :grouphug: I hope to read a Dec PTR because I enjoy following along with your excitement, but I will of course understand if you don't.

Hey! :headache: There will be no feeling like an idiot here... :mad: You are not the only person who has ever made a bunch of changes... Have you ever seen one of my PTR's??? :laughing: You and Bill have to do what is best for you and Bill... And nobody can decide that for you...

I will let you grieve the loss of this trip, then start texting you every 5 minutes to start the new one... :rotfl: Stick with me my friend, we will get you very excited for December... :santa:

Tracey!!! You should not feel like an idiot in the least!!! I know it must totally stink having to cancel the trip, but look at it this way... At least you will still be there in December! xoxo:hug:

You're younger twin sister? that's good! Glad she was there for you!!!!

Toni is a fantastic person, thanks DISboards for being here so I could meet her!!

Oh, Tracy! I'm so sorry to hear this!! Really, I feel so badly for you. My trip was (and still is) so tenuous, and I know the feeling of having plans go awry after hoping and dreaming and wishing!

I'm sure we will all still be around for all your musings for your Dec. trip!

Thank you so much.

Oh Tracy, I'm so sorry. :hug::hug:

Don't feel like an idiot about all the changes though, it happens and we all understand. I really look forward to hearing all about your December trip. :goodvibes

Thanks, I have been getting texts telling me I NEED to do another PTR, I might listen ;).

:hug:

Oh Tracy, I am so sorry to hear this! I know how much you enjoy the Ip-Dippers! :hug::hug::hug: Things happen....things sometimes have to change! It will be ok.

Your December trip will be so fabulous though and we will all be here to read all about it!! Keep your chin up! :flower3:

Sara

You are right the December trip will be great! I am just sad because I won't see the Ip Dippers.

Well that's a bummer! :flower3: I'm surprised you didn't cancel Dec and add more days to October instead but I guess you been trying to get to Disney for Christmas for a few years now.

December was chosen because my birthday is December 9th.

:hug::hug: I'm really sorry Tracy. Don't feel like an idiot for the changes it happens...things come up. I hope you feel better soon and do a December PTR. You know we will all love to hear from you.

Kerri Lee

Thanks Kerri. :hug:

Awww, sorry to hear that you had to cancel. Don't feel like an idiot- life happens, I'm sure everyone reading understands that.... even semi-lurkers like me. :grouphug: I hope to read a Dec PTR because I enjoy following along with your excitement, but I will of course understand if you don't.

Thanks for reading, I will do a ptr at some point.

Hey! :headache: There will be no feeling like an idiot here... :mad: You are not the only person who has ever made a bunch of changes... Have you ever seen one of my PTR's??? :laughing: You and Bill have to do what is best for you and Bill... And nobody can decide that for you...

I will let you grieve the loss of this trip, then start texting you every 5 minutes to start the new one... :rotfl: Stick with me my friend, we will get you very excited for December... :santa:

You have such a great Mommy tone even when you write :rotfl2:. You do have me excited about December, thank you.

Tracey!!! You should not feel like an idiot in the least!!! I know it must totally stink having to cancel the trip, but look at it this way... At least you will still be there in December! xoxo:hug:

You are right we still have a trip to look forward to and plan.

Thanks everyone for understanding.

:hug: It stinks having to be responsiblke sometimes:hug::hug::hug:

Oh Tracy, I'm so sorry. :hug:
I know that was a painful decision to make and you wouldn't have done so unless it were truly necessary. :sad2:

We all need to make adjustments in our plans, especially when economics are involved. Please don't feel bad about having to make changes... its a part of Life.

Kathy :grouphug:

:hug: It stinks having to be responsiblke sometimes:hug::hug::hug:

Thank you, yes it does but there is still one trip on the horizon and a great pin did help make that happen .

Oh Tracy, I'm so sorry. :hug:
I know that was a painful decision to make and you wouldn't have done so unless it were truly necessary. :sad2:

We all need to make adjustments in our plans, especially when economics are involved. Please don't feel bad about having to make changes... its a part of Life.

Kathy :grouphug:

Thanks Kathy, it was very painful to say no to Ip Dip again and you aren't going to be in Disney at our next trip so that bums me out too :rotfl:. Since there is one trip we are going to make it a great one!

Toni is a fantastic person, thanks DISboards for being here so I could meet her!!

:flower3:

Thanks, I have been getting texts telling me I NEED to do another PTR, I might listen ;).

:rolleyes1 I don't know who those could be coming from... :confused3

You have such a great Mommy tone even when you write :rotfl2:. You do have me excited about December, thank you.

I must have a good Mommy tone because I seen to have to use it a lot with my kids...

I am glad you are excited about December... I think once we really get rolling with MVMCP ticket sand the hours start coming out, we will be hard to live with.. :laughing: Poor Bill and Terry...

Thanks Kathy, it was very painful to say no to Ip Dip again and you aren't going to be in Disney at our next trip so that bums me out too :rotfl:. Since there is one trip we are going to make it a great one![/QUOTE]

Good.... so let's see that December Ticker again!! :santa:

Kathy

I'm so sorry Tracy! :hug: But PLEASE don't feel like an idiot here with all of us. Things happen... we all get that.

I hope you decide to do a PTR for December. :goodvibes

You should be getting something in the mail very soon. ;) I hope it lifts your spirits just a little bit.

I must have a good Mommy tone because I seen to have to use it a lot with my kids...

I am glad you are excited about December... I think once we really get rolling with MVMCP ticket sand the hours start coming out, we will be hard to live with.. :laughing: Poor Bill and Terry...

You are right Poor Bill and Terry, thank goodness for texting and yahoo or they would kill us.

Good.... so let's see that December Ticker again!! :santa:

Kathy

I will put one up soon, I don't want to spoil the surprise.

Yeah... What she said!!! :)

Shush :rotfl2:.

I'm so sorry Tracy! :hug: But PLEASE don't feel like an idiot here with all of us. Things happen... we all get that.

I hope you decide to do a PTR for December. :goodvibes

You should be getting something in the mail very soon. ;) I hope it lifts your spirits just a little bit.

Thanks Amy. I have been pressured to do a December PTR :lmao:so I will start one next week. Please tell Alexander and Zach thank you for the thank you notes we love them!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter