What airport have you used the most?

YYJ (Victoria) or YVR (Vancouver). I live on an island so it limits my choices. I can take a ferry to Vancouver and the bus/ skytrain from the ferry to YVR. The price difference has to be worth more than the cost of the ferry and hotel if it's and early departure or late arrival that I can't make the boat back home. Delta started flying out of YYJ and has given us many more options and better pricing on flights out of YYJ, flying out of Vancouver isn't cheaper anymore. Still fly though Vancouver from Victoria, mostly on domestic or overseas flights. Have flown through SEA heading south to the US.

Out of JFK. I've been flown in to MCO more times than I've flown out of any one airport, well except flying out of there to get back home.
So I guess MCO is my real answer LOL

Dallas Love Field

I avoid DFW like the plague. Too crazy.

Definitely. Whenever I had to go to Dallas I would try for that Southwest flight. Sometimes it didn't work out and I'd have to fly to the dreaded DFW. Love Field is so much better!

I've only ever flown once, on the anniversary of 9/11. I had never flown and thought it would be a huge hassle that day. Turns out, I think I was the only person in Pittsburgh International that day.

London Heathrow most often, followed by London Stansted and London Gatwick.

We have been to WDW multiple times but have only flown into MCO once, strangely, as flying into other nearby Florida airports has usually worked out much cheaper for us.

They're getting a new transportation system and modernization costing billions of dollars including finally connecting all terminals by tram. Also, they will connect to a new rent a car area removing the rent a car shuttle traffic from the terminal area. And it's also going to connect to various public transportation as well. TBIT has finished its upgrade. The Delta Terminals are being upgraded now.

If any airport needs billions of dollars of renovations, it's LAX. Flying into one terminal, then finding out you need to take a tram to another area that requires you to go through yet another long security line, before you can even enter the terminal you need to be in is insane. You've never experienced panic in an airport, until you've flown into LAX & needed to switch planes in an hour or less.

Oh yes, I HATE it! Especially as I’m always stuck in that awful United terminal. While we fly into TBIT from Australia we leave from the United terminal which has absolutely nothing! And if we have connecting flights then it’s a big walk from TBIT to the domestic terminal (especially for my mum who had to do it with a rotten hip). Unfortunately though it’s my only way to access Disney, Broadway and all the other wonderful things the States have to offer!

As long as you have a few hours between flights, LAX is okay. Anything less is extremely stressful.

Last edited:
London Heathrow most often, followed by London Stansted and London Gatwick.

We have been to WDW multiple times but have only flown into MCO once, strangely, as flying into other nearby Florida airports has usually worked out much cheaper for us.

Ever flown out of/into London City Airport? Looking at pictures I'm thinking who was crazy enough dream up something like that. It's almost like John Wayne Airport, only smaller. And surrounded by more people than Orange County.

800px-Aerial_view_of_London_City_Airport_2007.jpg

Philadelphia (PHL)

I have no experience in how bad LAX may be when trying to change planes or terminals. But if you have some free time while in LA, it's a pretty interesting place to visit, especially the International Terminal. Then go to the In 'n Out Burger nearby and get a great view of planes ready to land.

Plenty of major airports are not within the city limits. And there are a handful where it's apparent that unincorporated land was annexed to in order to connect the airport grounds to the city. (Chicago ORD, Houston IAH, "new" Denver.)

I agree it's deceitful for some tertiary airport 50+ miles away to attach a major city to its name. (Orlando-Melbourne.)

FRA (Frankfurt, Germany) probaly wins out even for lifetime of flights and certianly is the most in the past ten years.

DEN (Dnever, Colorado) would probably be next for lifetime as it was my home airort growing up and I sitll visit family in the area often, though in the past ten years it would be a tie for second with DEN and BCN (Barcelona, Spain).

1. EWR (lived in Northern NJ for almost 15 years now and I fly for work on a regular basis on top of using it for vacations).
2. PHL-childhood airport
3. DFW-work

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter