What airport have you used the most?

Philadelphia PHL
Second would be Los Angeles LAX-lived there for eight years
Based on your first two airports, I was able to correctly guess what the second two airport codes are.
Oh, no!!!! You're one of "those" people. ;)

You know, the more I reflect on this the more I'm not sure what you mean. :sad1:

You know, the more I reflect on this the more I'm not sure what you mean. :sad1:

Nothing bad, I swear. I just think it's unnecessary to use the system where the K is placed in front of the 3-letter airport code (for continental US airports).

Over the course of your life, you'll probably waste an hour of time and hit an additional 10,000 keystrokes on your laptop. Think of all the fun things you could be doing instead. :)

Nothing bad, I swear. I just think it's unnecessary to use the system where the K is placed in front of the 3-letter airport code (for continental US airports).

Over the course of your life, you'll probably waste an hour of time and hit an additional 10,000 keystrokes on your laptop. Think of all the fun things you could be doing instead. :)
Ohh, that makes sense. In my defense, I have spent a great deal of my life a fan of aviation. I've always loved flying and have spent time with flight sims since I was a teen. I think I just automatically use the country code because of that. I am officially guilty of being one of "those" people. :)

CLE
CAK
CSG
MCO

Cleveland is being used less and less with United cutting back the number of non-stops to MCO... CAK is convenient for me, but not too many convenient flights. Columbus is quickly becoming my go to airport for flights to MCO with Southwest Airlines offering several non-stops a day to Orlando with Southwest.

I use JFK the most, since I live in NYC and prefer it to LGA. I've probably used SFO the second most, since I've traveled to SF once a year for quite a few years now.

Philadelphia PHL

Second would be Los Angeles LAX-lived there for eight years

Based on your first two airports, I was able to correctly guess what the second two airport codes are.

Oh, no!!!! You're one of "those" people. ;)
That's because you just know, I have been able to guess on some peoples too. I too do not like the K, but it seems like its being used more and more.
Was in two of them last night and glad to have landed at the one, so much warmer.

That's because you just know, I have been able to guess on some peoples too. I too do not like the K, but it seems like its being used more and more.
Was in two of them last night and glad to have landed at the one, so much warmer.

I knew the codes for Toronto and Orlando off the top of my head, but had to guess that the other two were for Sanford-Orlando and Niagara Falls. Have fun in Florida.

I knew the codes for Toronto and Orlando off the top of my head, but had to guess that the other two were for Sanford-Orlando and Niagara Falls. Have fun in Florida.
Yes that right. That Niagara Falls airport is really nice and convenient. We use it a lot.

Hartsfield/Jackson (Atlanta)

Personally, i think its a waste to fly from Atlanta to Orlando but we have done it more than a few times. My daughter hates driving so the last few trips her and her mom flew and me and the boys drove... they won that race both times but only be a couple hours.

If you're throwing in an ATC tour, I feel a road trip coming up for me. :)

I doubt they do ATC tours since tourists became terrorists. Darn. I would love that, too. I did get clearance to go into my son's radar room when he was stationed in Oklahoma. Being a jet junkie (what the family has always called me) that was a real awesome room. And watching those tankers land and take off right near the runways was beyond cool. We used to go to O'Hare in the 70s just to watch the new 747s come and go.

But hey we could still meet somewhere near the airport for a "DIS meet". ;)

I doubt they do ATC tours since tourists became terrorists. Darn. I would love that, too. I did get clearance to go into my son's radar room when he was stationed in Oklahoma. Being a jet junkie (what the family has always called me) that was a real awesome room. And watching those tankers land and take off right near the runways was beyond cool. We used to go to O'Hare in the 70s just to watch the new 747s come and go.

But hey we could still meet somewhere near the airport for a "DIS meet". ;)
Plane spotting is one of my favorite things to do! When I was a kid I got one of the radios from Radio Shack (Yes, I'm that old), and would tune in the towers so I could listen to the activity while I watched them all come and go. I haven't done it in years because the security makes it so much more difficult to do, but I do love to watch air traffic at a large, busy airport.

I would absolutely come to Ohio for a meet also. I'm in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter