What are my chances?

love__goofy

Mouseketeer
Would love to get Wed-Sun at the Fort over Thanksgiving. I already have Sun-Wed after Thanksgiving. Trying to get a preferred or premium....

Do you think if I am persistent that I will get it? Or is it too much of a long shot?

You'll never know unless you try and keep on trying Personally if being at Ft W is where I wanted to be I would take any site I could get Full, Premium, or Preferred and lock it in If not exactly what I wanted then keep on trying but having something is better than nothing

You might have to be persistent right up to the date. Someone might cancel in the 5 day window.

You'll never know unless you try and keep on trying Personally if being at Ft W is where I wanted to be I would take any site I could get Full, Premium, or Preferred and lock it in If not exactly what I wanted then keep on trying but having something is better than nothing

Well I guess that works if one has a smaller rig or TT. We are kind of limited as to where we will fit, so really need to plan well ahead for our trips, as we now need a premium site. Not sure one can get a 43 foot fifth wheel with 6 slides in a full site. :confused3

Full are pretty good size. It's the preferred that are on the smaller side.

Thanks for the responses. I am going to try several times a day. Our motorhome is 38 feet w/ 3 slids. Hopefully, we will fit on whatever site becomes available.

We like the 1800 loop and for us 37 ft 2 slides on drivers side there was plenty of room and more than enough for one on passenger side. Pretty much all the sites in that area Loops 1600 thru 1900 will handle your rig

You might want to try calling in as well as checking on-line I have heard that WDW TRAVEL gets notices of openings prior to the posting of avai. on line Best time is 7am EST/edt depending on time of year Good Luck

Persistence is the key. We love going to the Fort (and Disney) during the Thanksgiving time frame. Decorations abound..... Plus the added benefit of extra time off from work/school to maximize the vacation.

For us we usually check-in on Thanksgiving day. Stay the rest of that week and the following week. Weather is usually good. Sometimes Hot, sometimes cold, occasionally WET too. So be prepared.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter